Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 1:44 pm
User Image

So this is Omaran. Sexy, yeah? He's the son of Tariq and Orah, which makes him a seer. Usually he Sees danger that may befall his banu, but he may not always try to stop it. As long as he's certain they won't die, he'll let them experience it.

He's pretty twisted like his father, and often wears the signature grin. Like Tariq, he tends to like wild females, but also has a soft spot for the gentle ones. He'll try to goad wallflowers into a little rebellion. However, he will not approve of outright disrespect, and will get nasty. He doesn't care about authority - her cares about looking good. If he can have lively females like his father who still respect him, well what could look better? True power is in appearance.

So, I'm looking for banu for him. He's got a lot of family, so be careful when applying, but I'm open for females in the pride or outside it!

I prefer AIM RP. o3o

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:25 am
Just wondering if Omaran might be open for a rogue fling at all?  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 10:30 am
Tanakako

Sure, I'd consider it. c:  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:09 am
Would he want to keep any of the cubs? And she's a leopard so it would be a hybrid fling.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:12 am
He'd probably like to take one or two back to the pride, dependent on the litter size, but he wouldn't take them all if she didn't want him to.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:13 am
Tanakako
Would he want to keep any of the cubs? And she's a leopard so it would be a hybrid fling.

Quotin so you see I responded. XD

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:16 am
lol Its ok. I check the forum anyhow.

Hmmm.. She's grumpy as hell and doesn't like prides, but his temper would attract her. Is it ok if I keep him in mind? She hasn't got any rps yet anyway, so it would be a bit till she can breed.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:31 am
I can offer Ak-kila once she reaches adolescent. She is the daughter of Al-Hattal.
Ak-kila thinks herself a princess. She tends to be a little stuck up. As she gets older she will realize that she isn't as great as she thinks she is. She tends to get jealous very easily and will pick on another if they have something she wants. She tends to be a bit gullible as well and has a hard time being able to lie.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:57 am
She's gorgeous! And I like her personality. c: I'd love for him to get her into his harem some how. And it could be fun for you if she ends up jealous of the other banu. xD

And it's totally cool to keep me in mind, Tan.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 12:01 pm
Cool thanks!  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 1:09 pm
Would you like me to post here or send you a message once she is a adolescent?

Also I had an idea for why she leaves the DW. She could have visions of Omaran in her dreams and fall in love with him that way. xd  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 1:11 pm
Aw, that would be awesome. XD Dreamy romance.

And send me a message, please. c:

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:40 pm
little bump

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 3:13 pm
Charna was suppose to be caught as a banu but the owner of the lion seems to have left gaia. Charna is free spirited - she was born of a fling and has never got over the fact that her mother loved the father of her half brother and not her. She left the Kusuni to seek out her own father to find some sort of acceptance. She was always rather naive but tends to stand up for herself, she doesn't get pushed aside easily and would need to be put in her place but she would be available to be caught and taken back smile  

Remove

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 3:22 pm
She's lovely! I'd totally be up for Omaran capturing her. He'd be attracted to her free spirited nature.

Any ideas for how you'd like her to be captured? Willingly or forcefully?

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff