Nazi Party

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SavaGe_OGKush
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 12:55 pm
From the point of view of Germany, before the holocaust Hitler did big things to advance his country. His political Party, the nazi Party helped get Germany out of the great depression, and helped get revenge for them being blamed for WW1. Would you have voted for Hitler if you could?  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 3:29 pm
Well, if I were in that situation at that time, I wouldn't know what a horrible person Hitler was, so I possibly might have voted for him out of fear. Although he might have lead them out of the depression, he simply just lead them back in by fueling WWII. Germany just payed off their war debt a couple months ago. He wasn't much of a leader. I don't consider some one who scares people into voting for them is much of a leader. =/
SavaGe_OGKush
From the point of view of Germany, before the holocaust Hitler did big things to advance his country. His political Party, the nazi Party helped get Germany out of the great depression, and helped get revenge for them being blamed for WW1. Would you have voted for Hitler if you could?

Symptom_of_Society

Fatcat

butterfly63114

8,625 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:38 am
The Neko CatGirl
Well, if I were in that situation at that time, I wouldn't know what a horrible person Hitler was, so I possibly might have voted for him out of fear. Although he might have lead them out of the depression, he simply just lead them back in by fueling WWII. Germany just payed off their war debt a couple months ago. He wasn't much of a leader. I don't consider some one who scares people into voting for them is much of a leader. =/
SavaGe_OGKush
He didn't have to scare them. The Great Depression was made worse because France & England wanted the Germans to be punished for "The Great War" (WWI) & that devalued the German money. People were paying over (today's value) $1,000. for a loaf of bread. They followed him willingly in the beginning because he offered them hope. After he was elected is when he began his reign of terror.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:48 pm
I see your point, but it is written into history that Hitler often used brute force to take controll of what he thought to be his nation. If someone didnt follow him, he would find a way to kill them.
butterfly63114
The Neko CatGirl
SavaGe_OGKush
He didn't have to scare them. The Great Depression was made worse because France & England wanted the Germans to be punished for "The Great War" (WWI) & that devalued the German money. People were paying over (today's value) $1,000. for a loaf of bread. They followed him willingly in the beginning because he offered them hope. After he was elected is when he began his reign of terror.

Symptom_of_Society

Fatcat

Military Related-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces