Welcome to Gaia! ::

ADORABLOODTHIRSTY

Back to Guilds

Homestuck, Homestuck, and even more Homestuck! 

Tags: homestuck, mspaintadventures, trolls, humans, dreamselves 

Reply > Be the main forum.
Fantrolls anyone?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheoreticalSpectrum
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 3:42 pm
(( I feel so incredibly awkward posting my own thread, but oh well! ))
This is my fantroll. neutral Which is just a self insert. I'm making more that aren't.
Anyone else have other fantroll accounts?

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 7:59 pm
I don't have a separate account but I do have a fantroll in the works sweatdrop  

Kikaito of the Zombies

Familiar Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

Vriska Serket

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:58 pm
I've been thinking about doing so, but that would mean I would need to earn a bunch of gold for that account and would prolly end up being more effort then it's worth  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Your name is DAVIEN ATHRAM.

You are middle-class on the hemospectrum, but you are possessed of an arrogant superiority complex and look down on just about everyone else. You are an INVENTOR, and your passtimes include MAKING THINGS THAT ACTUALLY WORK AND ARE SURPRISINGLY USEFUL (although sometimes they explode randomly), BOTHERING YOUR FREINDS ON TROLLIAN, ROLEPLAYING, and GOING FOR WALKS ON THE SURFACE OF ALTERNIA.

Your TROLLTAG is nefariousNarcissist, and you speak =/ Normally, but usually without periods, and use odd enclosures for your text = . Your STRIFE SPECIBUS is WRENCHKIND, and you are SURPRISINGLY ADEPT at COMBAT. Your FETCH MODUS is TOOLBOX Modus, which allows you to access any item at will, but as a consequence, it's cavernous and sometimes things change places if you leave it shut for too long.

You prefer not to wear a shirt with a personal logo on it, oddly enough, as you feel that everyone will automatically know who you are should they meet you in person, and if they can't identify you by sight alone, they're IDIOTS. Plus, you rarely see other Trolls in person anyway.

Your HIVE is located in the MOUNTAINS near the hive-cave of a friend of yours name NEPETA LEIJON, and Tree-Hive of another friend of yours named FLAGON GARVIX. To the south-east of your HIVE is a COLLECTION OF COMMUNAL HIVE-TOWERS.

Your HIVE's construction has the shape of a GEAR for the base, with a half-sphere bedroom in the middle, and a flat, disc shaped roof over the bedroom where your LUSUS, who is some sort of weird bird creature that you often NEGLECT because you privately find him SCARY, lives.  

John Canavi

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

So As I Pray

Kawaii Wife

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:42 pm
At one point my avatar was my fantroll, but then I became Bro and everything was right in the world.

I'll dig up the related imagery to my troll later, though. I'm tweaking a few things. Like the trolltag.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:23 am
Your name is SYDNEY LANNOU
You have a huge number of interests. You're very CREATIVE and you love SURREAL ART. You're very MUSICALLY INCLINED. You have a number of musical talents. You play CLARINET, however your clarinet, cleverly named CLAIRE is a peice of utter crap. You also play PIANO, and you sing and dance. You love to ROLE PLAY. Along with that, you also love to draw art that protains to your roleplays.

You have a huge love for BALL JOINTED DOLLS. You just love them. You have a couple sitting around your hive. Sometimes you can feel their BIG OLE' EYES looking at you, but you're fine with that. Just fine with it. You have no symbol on your shirt but instead striped stockings, which you believe should be enough for people to know you.

You're personality is very DYNAMIC. You're slightly bi-polar, and switch moods in an instant. When you're mad you are A INCREDIBLY HUGE b***h. You ALWAYS have the feeling that everyone hates you. Always. With that, you are very mean to people you don't know, without ever realizing it.

Your trolltag is TheoreticalSpectrum and you ttalkk with execptionably good dicction.  

TheoreticalSpectrum
Crew

> Be the main forum.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces