Welcome to Gaia! ::

GaGa for GaGa

Back to Guilds

Join if your GaGa for the lady whos named after it! 

Tags: GaGa, Best, Music, Ever, Made 

Reply GaGa for GaGa
Man...We need more members.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madam Raven

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 12:22 pm
Its true. I mean its dull in here...Its not to hard to join this guild, and few people seem to actually be pulling weight here. Get your friends in here...advertise or something. Get involved...instead of just dropping by.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:18 pm
GUUUUUUUUUUURL!!! Psych. Still wanna do a signature thing, but I don't know how!!  

kazoome

Madam Raven

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:23 pm
I know right. Maybe some one knows...but they'll probably read my post like "Ugh! You sound like a b***h! So I ain't doing s**t! Don't question my commitment!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:30 pm
lol Yo! Some chick was writing a story, and she was like, "I hate it when people ghost read. That's when people read put don't post a reply. These two chicks posted, so you guys need to take a page out of their bood and do the same! Thanks!"

I was like, "That makes me not want to do it, but do you still want me to say somthin', even all I have to say is that it was terrible? I mean, if that's what you want......." So I can understand what cha sayin'. lol  

kazoome

Madam Raven

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:09 pm
Lol. Good thing you explained it cause I was like "Ghost read?" I wouldn't want to respond either. lol

Maybe I should sound more polite?  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:58 pm
Yes, you should. lol Just a little at least, yo. But whatevah. It's already up thar.  

kazoome

gj123gn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:11 am
is that if you wanna enter you have to give 1,000 bucks  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:56 pm
Wha? Are you asking?  

kazoome

GaGa for GaGa

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers