Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Mountain seers pride boy - Friends, rivals, stuff.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:44 pm
Somtimes... life just sucks... emo

User Image
Darshan isn't really that bad, but he is a broody soul who seems to think that every little thing is an earth-shattering event. He has extreme shifts in his moods. When he's sad, he's -really- freakin' sad. When he's happy, he's -really- freakin' happy. He wears his heart on his sleeve so to speak but because his world's kind of off to a rough start- he's not ever in the greatest of moods.

His family will be living with the mountain seers, his name means 'vision' which is a little bit of a hopeful nudge on his father's part. His pelt's dark, so he's not among the top ranked within the pride, and to top things off- he barely remembers his mother.

Now if he ever finds out about his grandfather and the legacy of rape and zomg evilz that he's started, Darshan may lose it. So I want to try to build up a good plot for him and a few companions.

DO WANT PLZ
- A bromance! I want Darshan to have a best guy friend to hang around. Preferably someone in the pride, someone with a higher spirit than his, and maybe a bit on the annoying side.
- Pride tension! I want to give him a reason to be broody, I don't want it to come out of no where. XD
- A foe! ...rival bully thingy? I dunno. XD I want some opposition.
- Future romance~ He needs a lady sometime after he grows up a bit. Maybe a childhood friend/annoyance that becomes a crush. One thing though- I will be disallowing throwbacks on his father's side if/when he breeds.

DO NOT WANT. D<
- Death, maiming, that whole deal. Duh. I don't mind if he gets roughed up a bit, he is a bit of a whiny brat. He's got it coming to him.
- Pride relocation. Unless it comes with a very heavy, involved plot. I promised that he'd hang around. XD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:47 pm
User Image And Darshan's bigger! I'd still like to get some cub rp~  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out