Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
Why Hello Thar! [PRP Seraphino x Amu]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HALLUCINOGENISHAWHATEVER

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Seraphino was wandering on his way. Always wandering, never truly stopping, he continued on his way. His mind was full of thoughts, trying hard to think of a new place to explore. The biggest issue with always wandering, is the fact that eventually you are bound to see everything, or at least feel like you have. Looking up at the sun, he smiled, noticing that it was already high in the sky. This excited the bright colored Stallion. It meant that it was all down hill from there. The sun would begin to set and the air would become cooler and cooler. Even though he was not dark in color, his skin still warmed and often felt as if it was burning. Deciding it was time to rest, he pushed on slightly till he came to a small creek. Flopping down in the grass, dunking his head into the water taking a few hard gulps.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:29 pm
User Image
Amu had been walking around just admiring the view and her surroundings when she noticed a peculiar stallion with his head in the water. She decided to walk up to the creek, she was on the other side but she laid in the grass in front of him and observed him. It seemed that he was alive, perhaps he was just extremely hot. Amu got an idea and stood back up. She began to back up several paces before taking a run and jumping into the creek. Water splashed everywhere, she began to giggle loudly.

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

HALLUCINOGENISHAWHATEVER

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:16 pm
Seraphino had not seen or heard the mare as she showed up at the creek or standing back up and walking back. As he raised his head from the water. Basking in the cool feel of the water on his skin. He opened is eyes just in time to see the Mare come crashing into the creek. Spraying him down with droplets. Taking a blind step back, he shook his head clearing his eyes. His long braid, slidin g from around his neck and unto the ground. Looking the mare over, he smiled “Hey there. Should be a little bit more careful there. What if I couldn't swim?” he said jokingly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:02 pm
Amu was walking around in the water and almost slipped because she started to laugh so hard. "If you couldn't swim then you would have to learn fast."Amu decided that it would be in her best interest to get out of the water and talk to him from the grass. She moved out of the water and stood a few feet from him and began to shake. It was not like her to roll in the grass to get the water off so instead she shook the water off. Once most of the water was off of her, she walked back over to the stallion and began to admire his colors. "I'm Amu." She decided that an introduction is the best way to start a real conversation.

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

HALLUCINOGENISHAWHATEVER

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:59 am
Seraphino snorted as she made her remark about learning fast. He couldn't stop staring at her and as she made her way out of the water. Shaking herself off in the grass. Giving himself a good shake too, to make sure he was dry. He laughed, "Sink or swim mentality eh? Well I guess It is a good thing I can swim." He said with a small spat, " Hello Amu, My name is Seraphino. If you don't mind me asking, what brings you around here today? I don't recognize you from here?  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 11:04 am
Amu smiled at him and stood there listening to him talk. "Sink or swim is a good way to go." She laughed because in her mind it was more like life or death. In her eyes the fact that he chose swim, he was a warrior in her eyes, he wanted to live and that meant he wasn't a weakling. "It is a pleasure to meet you Seraphino, I wonder all over the place, I'm not usually here." She was being honest, she didn't normally travel to this part but she was rather over adventurous today.

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers