Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogwarts Alumni Profiles
Matilda and Madeline Blair

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mellow Magpie

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:04 pm
Hi, my name is
Matilda Blair

I'm a
Female

I'm 16-17(Oct.) years old.

This is my 6th year here at Hogwarts.

The house I'm in is
Ravenclaw

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm
Serious, driven, dedicated, and determined. I set a goal and I won't stop in till I have achieved it. Nothing will stop me from pursuing my dream, if that makes me appear ruthless than so be it. There is another side though, I am also very open, friendly, nice, teasing and a master of dry sarcasm.

I enjoy
puzzles, writing, reading, being in control, having intelligent conversations, tinkering with magic and machines and a good meal.

I despise
stupidity, ignorance, willful ignorance, blind hatred, falsehood, liars, weaklings, fools, and those who are powerful only do to their names and suppose blood.

I look like this

My wand is a
11.5 inch Maple wood, rigid, with an Augurey feather core. Designed to look something like an vintage key.

My pet is a
a black cat, named Bode.

My background story is
I grew up within and outside the wizarding world. We started off inside, my sister and I. Living with the chaos of our parents different jobs and duties. Our father worked as an Unspeakable for the Ministry, While our mother, a half blood, worked as Senior Undersecretary to the Minister for Magic. As busy as those times was a blur. A happy blur that will remain with us, but they went by so quickly. Which made what happened next rather unforgivable.

They said it was his own fault. That he had tripped and fell into a chamber that held dangerous things. The truth was far worst and only slightly better. It was just after our 7th birthday, that it happened. Faulty clearance, lack of double checking and one crafty wannabe death eater intern, who killed our father or maybe it would be better to say that all of it killed our father's mind. He was left in such a terrible state that his mind couldn't register reality. He was lost to us first mentally. Then physically when his health suffered so badly that one panic attack and a weak heart claimed him. His family comforted us, but soon we were comforting each other. Not a year later our grandfather left us, again on Ministry work. There was no sorry, not even a letter.

We were 8.

3 years passed in our small dusty apartment on Diagon Alley. Our 11th birthday near. Our mother was broken, our grandmother was stressed and a general air of misfortune hung around us. The Ministry had defamed us, firing our mother and smearing our father's wonderful recorded. During those days were grew up hearing the arguments and drama of extended family fill the small two story shop. We would lay awake at night listening to our mother dark muttering and random rants, in till our Grandmother finally couldn't stand it. She was sent off to St. Mungo's hospital where she continued to rants about the faultiness of this world. She cried at night for our father and we cried for all we had lost. We burn with anger over the misfortune that befallen us, we were sad for father and mother, and most of all we were determined.

We were in agreement and upon the candles of our 11th birthday cake, we pledged to amend this. We didn't ask for a wish, merely to gain the strength and knowledge to break whatever held us back. Two days later we got our first bit of help. Two owls, with two letters arrived and we prepared for our time away from our cramped house.

My pet is a
Little owl, named Aure.

My wand is a
11 and 1/2 inch, springy, Maple wood with Demiguise hair core. It has a crescent hook on the bottom and spiral designs that lead to a very narrow point.

I look like this

I despise
Idiocy, stupidity, fools, ignorance, those who believe in blood privileged, rainy days, dull stories, copy cats and time wasted on stupid petty things.

I enjoy
reading, writing, making new friends, helping my sister, sketching new fashion ideas, sketching in general, organizing my books, sunlight, wet grass, the smell of pine, good meals, and family.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm
a warm, slightly soft spoken, yet out-going person who is almost always willing to help. I'm considerate, yet very determined. With what outwardly seems to be simple an intelligent mind, but is in fact a very crafty and disciplined one. I'm not an overly ambitious person, who will crush those in her path. However if I can't get around you, I can't convince you to step aside, I won't hesitate to find some way to through you...However I would never seek to hurt anyone whether physically or mentally.

The house I'm in is
Hufflepuff

This is my 6th year here at Hogwarts.

I'm 16-17(oct.) years old.

I'm a
female

Hi, my name is
Madeline Blair

{~TVP}

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:54 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗
adeline lair
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Prefect

═════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Text Here. Text Here.Text Here.Text Here.Text Here.Text Here.Text Here.Text Here.Text Here.Text Here.Text Here.

Text Here.Text Here.Text Here.Text Here.Text Here.Text Here.Text Here.
Text Here.Text Here.Text Here.Text Here.Text Here.

Text Here.Text Here.Text Here.Text Here.Text Here.Text Here.

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════

Mood Thoughts Clothes
⇘ ⇙
ಲut...f...cಲಲkies
╚══════════════╝

Mellow Magpie

Mellow Magpie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:26 pm
User Image
┎▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬┒
atilda ฿lair
Seventh Year ɪɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀ Ravenclaw
Prefect

┖▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

Text Here. Text Here.Text Here.Text Here.Text Here.Text Here.Text Here.Text Here.Text Here.Text Here.Text Here.

Text Here.Text Here.Text Here.Text Here.Text Here.

Text Here.Text Here.Text Here.Text Here.Text Here.Text Here.

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬┒

Mood contemplations Outfit
ut f c●nsiderati●n
┖▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬┚

Hogwarts Alumni Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out