WEll, I have been hanging out at least a few times a week with my boys while they are at my cousin's house. It is hard to find a time to go over since she works graveyard and sleeps most of the day. I have a key...but it is kind of weird being there when they are trying to sleep, so I go over when they are awake.

Well the boys have been getting spoiled by my cousin... all the food they can eat.... on two of their lvls (between the three of them they eat about one small bowl (I think it is an an ounce...the small light blue ceramic bowls from petsmart....)but that is always heaping when I go over along with the flower drain dish it sits in, and then there is food down on another lvl my cousin has put in for them. Their water bowl is always clean and fresh though. ^_^

I tell my cousin is spoiling them and she just playfully goes "But there are THREE of them.... and the food is really seedy...." and yeah their current food is really seedy, when it gets low enough I am going to be buying a block food for them, to make sure they are all getting the right food. Told my cousin they can have some veggies, greens, carrots, broccli, two or three times a week if she has it in her fridge.

Jethro..... Jethro.... is has started to act his age.... it takes him a full hour to an hour and a half to wake up and wander up to find food, and stuff... He wakes up and he just looks horrid... his fur is sticking up in almost every direction he goes squinty eyed, and jsut all around looks scruffy.... but I have left their dust bath in the cage on a lvl, and he happily takes one every day though.

The twins.... the twins are just how any 6 month old should be.

This weekend they are being moved up with the other animals into the spare bedroom, and other than blocking off some furniture the three can start having not just out of cage time.... but FLOOR time.... as I said... they are being spoiled by my cousin. But I think they will like it... they are pretty good when their cage is open (and they can get back into it) of just exploring and then running back to it.... So once they are up there I can start playing with the agility stuff with them.