Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogwarts Alumni Profiles
Gweneira Haude

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:23 pm
Hi, my name is Gweneira Haude

But I mostly go by Gwen

I'm a female

I'm 15 years old.

This is my Fifth year here at Hogwarts.

The house I'm in is Ravenclaw!

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm quiet, loyal and idealistic. I stand by those who are my friends but can hate those who have wronged me or one with them with great passion. People have told me that I need to speak up more because I typically have really good ideas. Sure, a lot of them are for revenge, but who cares? I have the right answer most of the time so revenge doesn't matter. Besides, my cleverness is what's really important.

My background story is that I was born in Belfast in Northern Ireland to two pureblooded parents.

Before School-I'm really excited to be coming to Hogwarts this year since I'll finally get to see my friend from Charm school. I haven't been able to see him since then, since he moved away during our last year there. We used to have such good times together, she being the louder of us. Oh yes, his name is Cassius Barrington. I always called him Cass, because I thought that it was funny. I'm the only one he lets do that.

Cass was always the louder of us. I personally believe that he doesn't know how to be quiet. There was one time where I had lost a tooth during school and I told him, hoping that he could keep it a secret, yet he managed to yell it out to our entire class. I was mortified. In order to get back at him, I replaced his normal yo-yo with a screaming one. I laughed for quite some time after that, only to be discovered. My parents ended up getting a letter home about what I had brought to school. In a perfect world, they would have just lectured me. No, they went through my bags every morning. Since then, I've had to come up with better ideas for revenge.

First Year- During my first year, I passed all of my classes with flying colors. Herbology was my favorite since it was the only class where I didn't have to sit still and not show too much athletic ability. I wasn't the best at athletics of course, but I was still alright in Flying. I was better than Cass at least. Transfiguration was a bit challenging, but I managed to pull through it. It shocked me to see that I could do better than Cass. He was always the one showing me up.

Second Year Due to a rather rough summer in which my parents divorced, my relations with the rest of my House were basically non-existant. Cassius was my closest friend, because he knew me so well. That year, I ended up fainting during Herbology because it was a particualrly hot day, and my emotions got the best of me. I was so embarassed, that I didn't like Herbology as much anymore. Cass tortured me unmercifully, and I stopped talking to him for a week. That year, I also got a detention because he managed to persuade me to try sneaking to Hogsmeade. Needless to say, we got caught, and I started formulating revenge.

Third Year This year, we were officially allowed to go to Hogsmeade. It was there that I decided to start pelting people with snowballs. Cass and some other classmates thought it would be a good idea too and joined in. We were never caught and nobody talks about it. I also got my revenge on Cass by making him take Music and French as his electives. It's not my fault he's a bit gullible! I took Art and Care of Magical Creatures. I found them to be interesting, even though I have little talent there.

Fourth Year Cassius made me sign up for classes with him this year. We ended up in World Studies and Mythology, both of which I found to be boring. I think it might have had to do a bit with Cass distracting me though. I don't think I'll take them next year, but Muggle Mythology looks interesting. Cass also started recieving Trolls in his classes, and so I started to tutor him. He's deffinately not the easiest to work with. At the end of the year, he asked me out, and I said yes.

I enjoy music, the color blue, rain, being with family and coming up with different ideas.

I despise the full moon, when I get caught, people who get sick around me, and having to be brave.

I look like this

My wand is a 13 inch oak with a core of raven feathers.

My pet is a Owl named Fenoglio.

{~TVP}

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:00 pm
User Image
User Image

Prefect

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

postpostpostpostpostpostpostpost
"talking"postpostpostpostpostpostpostpost
"talking"
postpostpostpostpostpostpostpost

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄