Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wei Kun Lian [The Jade Lotus]

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for the B/C shop Wei Kun Lian. 

Tags: wei kun lian, dragons, breeding and growing, china, magic 

Reply Lore and Information
Stories of the Past

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fei Yi Long
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here you will find the collected stories passed down from Long to Long over the years. If you would like to include a story for our shop's history or mythology, please feel free to PM it to The Bronze Suzumi, and if it is accepted, then it will be posted in this thread.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:39 am

A long time ago the gods of old created the world. But during the birth of the world something went wrong and two worlds ended up in existence instead of one. One world was named Earth, and made technological advances to boggle the mind and mystify the senses. The other was called Moera.

Moera was similar to Earth in many ways. The races were the same. The countries were the same. The ideologies were the same in many parts of the world. The only thing different was the absence of highly sophisticated technology... But in its place, Moera held magic.

Now there was a place in Moera, called the Land Of Ancients. Those foreign to it called it China. And within China was one of Moera's most magical of creatures, the Luong or Dragon. The Luong are benevolent creatures of good fortune that control the rain, rivers, lakes and seas. They were looked to by the inhabitants of China as divine and were treated as such.

One day a great but foolish Emperor angered the ancient and gracious heavenly Luong, Long Meng, by not properly paying tribute to her upon his coronation. The Luong was so furious by the Emperor's blatant disrespect she withdrew the Luong from the lands and plagued the people of China with many natural disasters.

She ravaged the shores with hurricanes, tornados and tsunamis. She decimated the lands with drout and fire. Claimed their children and riddled their waters with pestilence. Long Meng's rage was so great, and her will so set in stone she had wiped out three-fourths of the nation's population in only a few short months.

Other Luong supported Long Meng on her conquest, for if they would disrespect her than they would also disrespect others. Some felt terribly for the humans and the plight set out before them. None moreso than Hui Yun.

Hui Yun was the youngest daughter of Long Meng. A kind, generous and benevolent Luong, she was born from a union between her mother and a human male. Long Meng had once visited the lands in a human form, and had injured herself, only to be found and nursed back to health by a young farmhand. For his care and generosity, Long Meng offered him both her body and great riches, bearing Hui Yun out of love and graciousness.

Hui Yun could not help but weep at the site of so many lives being destroyed and ran to her mother pleadingly, "Oh great and ancient Luong. I, your child, Hui Yun, born from both man and Luong beg you to end this tirade."

The enraged Long Meng starred down at her brave and foolish child and hissed, "Why do you wish me to stop? Did you not see how they have offended me, your mother?"

Hui Yun humbled herself in Long Meng's presence, not wishing to further upset the powerful Luong. Tears streamed down her eyes as she looked up to her and spoke, "Indeed I have. And I see the hurt it has caused you. But look below you and see the hurt you have caused them. Your pain is their pain! Have they not suffered enough to gain your endless mercy and forgiveness?"

Long Meng sneered at her youngest daughter, and quieted her wrath on the people of the lands. She spoke, "You risk your life for theirs, I do not know why. But I will grant your wish and end this now, before you I swear. However, you will grant a wish for me."

A deal? A tradeoff? A wish from one dragon to the next. It was not like Long Meng to make deals. Hui Yun was fearful but replied, "Whatever your Benevolence desires, I will grant as best I can."

"And you shall," Long Meng commanded. "I withdrew many Luong from the lands, and many lost to the hands of the men who inhabit it. You will go down there, Hui Yun, youngest daughter, and you shall act as representative between man and Luong. You shall harbor new Luong into the world and act as their teacher as we once again comb the lands that are rightfully ours to inhabit. By my proclamation you will do this! It is my wish!"

And that wish was done...

Written by hibi tea

Fei Yi Long
Captain

Lore and Information

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces