Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

acyfaust
Crew

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:51 pm
Have an event you'd really like to be seen done at Pockettu? Suggest away!

See something suggested that you like? Suggest it again so I know people like the idea! More popular ideas over all may be made more than a less popular one. <3  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:24 pm
*cough* Tron |D Not necessarily major characters, but like Sirens and Programs and the like ^w^  

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:40 pm
Maybe a holiday themed event? Like for halloween/easter and other major holidays?  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:44 pm
Gaia items? Such as EIs and stuff. xD  

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

cashmeresky

Dangerous Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:03 pm
Cultures of the world? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:15 pm
MAFIA EVENT?
SUITS AND EPIC WEAPONS AND COOL SLANG YES?

cashmeresky

Dangerous Citizen

Lady Kabane

Generous Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:30 pm
- Fashion Styles (Google high fashion?)
- Stereotypes (Nerd, Jock, Cheerleader, etc)
- Ice Cream/ Deserts (Food themed cuties)
- Seasons (Spring Pockettu in spring clothing, jogging outfits, winter wear, heavy coats, bathing suit in summer, fall themed colors in fall)
- Battle of the Bands (Music stereotype-themed pets, bad-a** rockers and disco pant wearing disco stars)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:53 am
I just posted this up in the thread when it was mentioned that pockettu are toys that can't die even if broken... so what about a broken toy themed event or sale? There can be cracked skin, torn clothing, half-amputated with the pins/screws jutting out, chopped/shaved/frizzy hair, someone drew marker/pen on them, or other things that happened to your toys when you were a kid.

Another thing along those lines, are production line mistakes. You know how some of those toys had the colors just slightly off, or a random splotch of color, or the airbrushing misaligned (or just obvious). I've also seen toy recolors, that might be fun. Toy "clones" or siblings?  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

Aldrailian

Fashionable Mystic

21,425 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:35 am
I kinda like the idea for a 'broken' Pockettu theme. That and the program theme. I could totally dig the male/female versions of all the web-browsers and all sorts of other popular programs. Even the simple ones like Calculator or MSPaint. *ninjas*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:08 pm
What about a event based off a board game?

Candyland  

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

Yousei Akki
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:31 pm
>w> Job Fair!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:05 am
Maybe some type of event for a show? like a bunch of characters all from one show? like Scooby doo....adventure time....Garfield and friends...maybe movies? the new Frankenstein or frozen? or something? OO!~! if ur not opposed then maybe have a special event for like designing pet lines or a special item or something and the winner gets like a special pockettu?  

forgotten-pop

Bashful Gekko

4,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

forgotten-pop

Bashful Gekko

4,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:58 am
Oooo I had a few more ideas smile
A treasure hunt! like choose a youtube video or site or poem that isn't very popular and give hints and maybe a screen shot and the first second and third to find it wins a prize! ((that way you help the person or site or whatever with more views votes or something))

OR

maybe have one even were everyone tells there problems and whoever wins not only gets to be in the next even but also gets the prize!
then the second even would be were you would ask for an answer to that persons problem! the person who has the problem picks the answer that works the best wins first place!  
Pockettu

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games