Emera sat up, blinking into the morning light. After a moment, she rose to her paws. Her latest vision-dream had told her... A lion was coming. She'd known for a while that a lion would come and she'd leave home, but now... He was here. The white and gray lioness got to her paws, carefully walking down paths her paws had memorized. Even as gold eyes glimmered in the rising sun's light... She didn't see a thing.

The adolescent male picked his way carefully through the foliage, letting out an expletive every time he tripped on something. Slight jungle was NOT something he enjoyed tromping through, and it was starting to get to him. As he paused to orient himself, he flicked an ear and heard somebody coming. The white lion ducked behind a bush, peeking out with narrow eyes, before they widened to see a lioness, graced by glimmering gold wing marks on her back.

The lioness paused, smiling slowly. Her whiskers, longer than the average lion's whiskers, seemed to shift with her muzzle, before she flicked an ear and turned. "I hear you there... And I smell you... And I've been waiting." She turned slowly, picking her path carefully. She was completely and utterly trusting of this lion, having a strong sense that he'd do her no harm.

Wamblee let out a surprised sound, ears pricking up. She was... Expecting him? She'd known he was coming? The white lion paused. She must have been gifted as a Seer. Like his father. Though from what he'd been told, his grandfather was a god. Was one of her parents a god? "Uh... You... Have..?" Slowly he circled her, pink eyes dancing with curiosity.

"I have.." She turned carefully, listening as he circled. "I See things... I don't know your name, but I've known your aura since I was smaller... I would not suggest venturing further into these lands, you will find nothing more of interest here." She continued to smile, a quiet and gentle one.

He stopped, considering her words. It was a bit unnerving at first how she followed his movements with such a blank-eyed smiling stare, but he was getting used to it. Then he realized... Her ears were following him, too, and so where her... Whiskers? Her WHISKERS were following him..? "So, then... You know that I'm heading far away from these areas, to another land to find another pride...?"

Emera chuckled. "Of course I do. You'll find somebody there related to you, of course... But neither of you will know it." She flicked an ear, listening as his movements stopped. "I'll be the only one not finding somebody I know there, that's certain." A smile spread on her face. "Your first love will find a sister, so you know. So... Will you help me follow you, eagle?"

Wamblee eyed the lioness for a moment. His first love... Well, technically, his first love was himself. But his first non-self love... Oh. "Okay... Call me Wamblee. It's short for Wambleeska." He stepped up close, his mane touching her ears as he leaned his head down. "And what do I call a sweet little puff like you?" It was true, she was puffy and fluffy.

She giggled this time. "My name is Emera..." Her nose twitched as her whiskers made contact with his mane. After a moment, the rest of her face followed, a rumble in her chest at how soft his mane was. It was like silk... "We should go now... Before I change my mind." Not that she really would.

He nodded, then gently guided her away. He wanted to get distance between him and his points of origin, after all, and to the pride he sought.