Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] A Feather in Your Cap (Ardius and Pax)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:55 pm
User Image
User Image

Drip, drip, drip, drip...
drip....

With every breath in and every breath out, tiny spouts of blood spewed from the mare's nose. Under normal circumstances, any other mare would find this utterly dispicable, but to this particular mare, well...it was just another day in the neighborhood, as they say! The sun was setting and the day was coming to an end, but that wasn't before she was able to get a least one hour of mischief in before bedtime.

Honestly though, she didn't really mean to get in to so much trouble. It was just second nature for her. She...well, couldn't help it.

The mare's thoughts drifted back to the events that took place not a half hour ago. It started off harmless, but as usual, ended up with her dripping blood all over the ground. It was either that, or cake herself in mud. Pax was just minding her own business when out of the blue, a birds nest appeared on a lower branch of a nearby tree. Her first thought was, 'babies?!' and she hurried over to see the wondrous things that could be inside.

And she was right! But that was her first mistake.

Inside the rather neat and clean nest laid three little birdy babies. They chirped for their mother, probably with the intention of getting food. Pax could tell they had yet to reach the age of sight, so when they felt her presence, it was possible they thought she was their mother. So she did the only logical thing she could have done in that moment - she stuck her nose in the nest.

That was her second mistake.

Apparently the mother hawk had not be too far off, and witnessed the attack on her lovely children because the next thing Pax knew, she had giant birdy claws digging into her snout - blood starting to make its way onto the surface. She yelped and told the mother hawk she meant no harm, but took off running before any more damage could be done.

And so now Pax walked along the forest's edge, her eyes crossed trying to glance at her battle wounds. They were still bleeding but they no longer stung so harshly...and well, Pax was okay with that....after all, it just put another feather in her cap.

She had survived a vicious giant-birdy attack!

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:22 am
Ardius was never one to get into trouble unless by mistake by making a fool of himself. he always tried to be the gentleman and very classy type but always failed miserably at it. being way to headstrong for his own good, he was more of a fumbling gentleman than the suave gentleman even though he tried so hard to be suave. it was to his surprise when he saw a mare going cross eyed trying to look at her bloody nose. brow raised, he couldn't help but go over to talk to her to make sure she was alright. " ummm are you ok?"  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:35 pm
Paying too much attention to her ever-bleeding nose, she hadn't anticipated having company right then. Her mind was completely wrapped up in the events that had just taken place so when the stallion approached her, she couldn't help but step back a bit in surprise.

"Oh! Excuse me I hadn't seen you! Yes, oh...yes I am alright. Just a little mishap with a bird, but I made it out alive. A little blood isn't going to hurt anyone now, is it?" She grinned at the dark stallion, trying her best to look presentable. Pax's mane and tail had traces of twigs and leaves from previous adventures out, and her coat still caked with traces of mud. Under normal circumstances, she would have attempted a clean-off before talking to another, but he had approached her...so that was too late now.

So now she had to brush off her disheveled appearance as if it were no big deal. Well, to her it wasn't...but to this stallion it might be. "Yea I am fine. This is...everyday stuff for me you see, I have a habit of getting into trouble. But it's not my fault! I....", she giggled, pawing at the ground lightly with her hoof. "...can't help it!" Her copper eyes traveled the stallion's body up and down, admiring the sheer darkness that he carried. Thoughts of wandering around in the forest with a coat as dark as the air around it crept their way into the mare's mind. She'd be able to slink around easier with a coat like this rather than one so bright as her own. Perhaps then creatures would take less notice of her. Pax smiled again, yea...that would be nice. A black coat would be nice to have.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:45 pm
Ardius was glad she was fine but couldn't help but chuckle when she started to giggle." i am glad you are alright and now that you mention it, it does show that you seem to get into alot of adventurous trouble." he liked how she seemed to be able to brush off the fact she had been attacked by a bird. " i am sure the bird had good reason to attack? or did you have the misfortune of running into a attack bird?" grinning like a goof, Ardius couldn't help but toss in a little teasing. though he puffed up his chest pridefully when he noticed she was admiring his coat.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:55 pm
The stallion seemed okay with her response to him and it was refreshing to know that everyone in these lands didn't think she was crazy! Pax half expected him to run off at the sight of her, but here he was...trying to have a conversation! The very thought of it made her smile. Perhaps he would turn out to be like her? Perhaps his parents raised him the same way Mahiri and Hania raised Pax? Oh well...no one could do as good a job as them...

"Oh well, you see, I was erm..." She paused, her gaze shifting from the stallion to the ground and back up at the stallion, unsure of whether or not she wanted to tell him the truth. It couldn't hurt, could it? If he was going to run away, he would have already done so by now. "I found a nest and I thought I'd go check it out for babies...the mother wasn't too happy with me, I don't think. All I did was stick my nose up to the nest and she attacked! I mean, I suppose she had good reason but I wasn't going to hurt them! Honest!"

The blood had stopped dripping from her nose finally, as the mare felt her cuts begin to dry-up, but she knew she still looked foolish standing there. Oh how she wished she could have taken a bath!

"I am Pax too, by the way."

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 4:27 pm
Ardius couldn't help but start laughing even though he knew it was pretty rude to do so since she did end up hurt by the bird. once he was done, he gave a nerves cough as he hoped he didn't offend by laughing. " sorry but that is a pretty amusing story and i believe you would never hurt some baby birds." grinning a bit with amusement, he gave a slight bow. "its a pleasure to meet you Pax, i am Ardius." he then went over to her and gave a light nudge. " would you like to clean up the cuts on your nose? i wouldn't want them getting all nasty from not being cleaned up."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces