PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:51 pm
Players Involved
My teepee
Enqueri
Shaman

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:01 pm
The bright sunshine had woken Shaman from her restless sleeping. Looking to her left she watched her mate of three years by her side. Many thoughts stormed through her head, but one in particular rang through. Shaman had been thinking about this for sometime now. The only program was mentioning it to her mate Enqueri for fear of his reaction to her needs. She wasn't getting any younger, and she wanted to start a family with her mate. She bit her lip in worry as she didn't want to upset or make Enqueri angry.

Enqueri blinked sleepily at his mate. Shaman had been quiet for sometime now, and that had cause him to worry as Shaman was hardly ever quiet. She often shared opinion about everything and let him know what he had done wrong. He tried to think back to think of what could caused the state she was in now. He came up blank, the only thing that had happened in the last few days was meeting a family of four soquili passing by and eating...the fruit... Oh crap! His eyes widen in remebrance. He had eaten his mates sweet food. He covertly looked at her with the corner of his eye. ' She must have found out about that and now isn't talking to me.'

'Enqueri?' She breathed out before clearing her throat and took an encouraging breath. 'I have something to tell you, please let me get this out without interrupting me okay?' Shaman nearly laughed at his like of panicked-horror. He really could be cute when he was addled and that seemed to calm her a little bit, this was a big step afterall. 'How do you feel about little ones?' She held her breath and watched him intently not wanting to miss his body movements or facial expressions.

He was two minutes away from confessing about eating her food when her words took the wind of sails. He was not expecting her to ask that and he scrambled for a few minutes to speak. 'Little ones? They're alright I guess.' His words, he saw, brought his mate to eyeroll as well as sigh in exasperation and he could almost hear the 'males' outloud. ' Why?' He spoke with amusement at her. 'What brought this on love?' He nuzzled her to comfort her as well as to snuggle he was feeling sleepy again.

Honestly. Shaman sighed inwardly and prayed for strength. Yes her mate was smart and strong....but sometimes she questioned his abilities. 'Well the reason I have brought it up sweetie was... because... how would you feel about starting a family of our own? ' She watched his eyes widen in shock, so she rushed to continue. " It would be a wonderful experience! I mean we have been together for so long and I think its about the right time to take the next step in this life we have together in our commitment of our love." She bit her lip awaiting his response and was shocked by his words.

Enqueri could tell that Shaman was serious about the idea of children and he found him thinking what could be in their future. A soft smile broke across his face as he pictured little ones that had the looks of both him and his mate. He was a wonderful prospect and the possibility was more than welcoming. "To be honest I had been thinking of children a while back but I was afraid of pushing you into earlier on in our relationship darling. I love the idea of having babies with you, and I think you would make an excellent mother to our children."

Tears started to form in her eyes. Sometimes her mate could be so wonderful it took her breath away, and this was definately one of those times. "Oh honey!" She squealed with delight before nestling into him and breathing in the scent of his musk while she wiggled everywhich way. '' You've made me the most happest female in the world!''

He smirked, she really was such a cute thing. " I see, and I'm glad I could make you so happy. We should start right now!" He wiggled his eyebrows as he lowered his head towards hers and nearly lost his hearing at her loud girlish squeal of laughter for his trouble.

'' Hold it right there big guy! Not that I don't mind the eagerness, but I think we should wait until later on tonight. It would be more romantic and not to mention it should be done were we first met.'' She sighed happily at the thought of being romanced.

Enqueri rolled his eyes as Shaman was getting carried away on her romantic cloud, and chuckled. He had orginally been joking around with the 'starting now' on the love making. He too would rather wait until night fall, there was just something about love under the stars that made it much better. But it continued to tease anyways. '' Aw you're no fun anymore Sha!'' He attempted to tap her with his nose, but she jumped up before he could touch her nose with his.

Shaman stuck her tongue out and crossed her eyes above him and shook her head at his whining. ''Come on its time for us to start our daily choirs and routines dear.'' She was hungry and she didn't feel like waiting any longer to fill her stomach. After a few moans and groans from her mate about getting up early they finally reached their area where they ate most of their meals. Once that was accomplished Shaman reminded Enqueri of the promise he made to their neighbours a few miles away. ''You did promise to help Padraig with the rodent issue he has been having lately.''

A few more stern looks from Shaman and her mate was off with a grumble and a 'see you later kiss'. While he was gone Shaman caught up with some cleaning of their home and before she knew it evening had come upon the land. Enqueri had arrived home soon after she had finished preparing dinner. After a welcome home kiss and their meal. They both got ready for their outing.

The day had gone by slowly in his opinion and boring. Turned out Padraig really did have rodent issues, but didn't require as much help as Enqueri thought he would have, and he found himself looking forward to the night as the day wore on. When they arrived to their little nook of paradise he checked out the area for any danger before allowing Shaman to come in. They settled down for the night and watched as mothernature put on a lovely show. The sun was setting slowly as the sounds of animals nestled down into their homes for the night and the stars started to peek out like little diamonds in the sky. "Just think three years ago we declared our love in this very spot.'' Happiness radiated off him in waves. He remained silent enjoying her body against his.

'It's so beautiful here.' Shaman spoke after sometime of content silence and affection. The stars sparkled above them as they lay on the cool grass, and the sound of the water lapping against the earth was soothing. Yawning quietly she cuddled closer into her male, and giggled sleepily as he purred as he always did when he was content. Almost as if in a trance she reached over to kiss his cheek and nuzzled into his neck affectionately. Yes, she could get used to this and she had a feeling Enqueri could too. She had a feeling that their lives were about to chance with the pitter patter of young ones in their future and Shaman found herself welcoming that idea with open arms. "Come here you big lug."

END.  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas