[PRP] Surprise ( Tranquility & Maramu )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:29 pm
User Image

It had been a while since Tranquility met Maramu... And she thanked the being above for him. She finally had a friend... Someone she looked forward to seeing. And now she had a big surprise. She had found a sweet little basket, that she called Whisper. Because it whispered to her. So there was to much excitement building up. Maramu was coming to visit!

She enjoyed having him around, and he helped her clean the Shrine up. She pranced around the shrine looking things over, and then going back to check the basket. " Ooh~ " She giggled.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:58 pm
User Image

Small hooves moved with a skip as the tiny Soquili made his way up the mountain terrain. Thankfully, there was a worn path in the ground so as the travel wasn't as harsh, compared to other routes along the mountain's side. Peering up between his poofed mane, Maramu smiled as he could spot the roof of the shrine beyond the trees. It wouldn't be long now, soon he would come across the shallow steps that lead up to the peaceful and hidden shrine. And his peaceful friend who lived there, although it continued to sadden him, thinking that she was the only true occupant of the place. Sure, people came and went, but it still seemed a lonesome thing.

But what would a traveler understand of that anyways?

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:46 pm
The mares ears twitched, the sounds of hooves against the stone steps. She looked over at the front of the shrine, and she could see Maramu's puffy hair. She smiled happily, having a visitor, and she walked quickly in his directly. She kept her voice low "Maramu~" She called out, meeting him at the top of the stairs. "I've been waiting for you." She gave him a gentle nuzzle.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:00 pm
Even with the lovely tree leaves above to distract him, their soft wind-blown sound was no comparison to the sound of chimes approaching him. Gracing a smile, the brown Usdia picked up his step as he neared the final steps of the shrine pathway. And just as expected, the shrine maiden was there to greet him.

"Good morning, Tranquility." He returned his nuzzle with one of his own, adoring the silken feel of her mane on his cheek. The flower petals in her hair were also a sweet feature to his senses. "How have you been?" Then he glanced over at the temple. The repairs had been slow, but at least it was making a recovery from the events before.

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:09 pm
She smiled at the stallion, and then she stepped back so he could fully enter. When he did she looked toward the small basket. "I have something to share with you." Her heard tilted, and the hair ornaments chimed softly. "So a few days ago I was out... And I felt something like a Whisper calling to me." She walked slowly toward the shrine itself.

"And I came along this basket... I've decided to keep it, and raise it." She looked over at Maramu, wandering what he would think of it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:38 am

The male followed without question, as he himself was used to the paths and entry ways of the shrine. Well...maybe not all of them, but enough to manage to get by. Plus he trusted Tranquility too much to even think that she'd lead him off trail on purpose. "Is that so? You know I never mind helping to share in the chores around here..."

His small ears flitted forward as she spoke, and Maramu's curiosity began to grow at her light voice. He couldn't tell just yet where this story was going, or if it was even an actual encounter. Or was she speaking in a more spiritual sense? And then she finally said it, what her experience truly was....

Maramu's jaw dropped as his eyes slid down to the polished stone floor, just passed the mare's legs. Sitting there as quietly as a cloud was a tiny basket, its lid firmly secured. It took a few seconds for the stallion to process what he was looking at, and the meaning behind Tranquility's words. "You...?" Blue eyes peered her blue eyes. "But, is it truly abandoned? I mean, what if the original parents are searching for it?" Not to mention Tranquility had never faced motherhood before. Who was to say either of them were prepared to look after an infant Soquili?

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:21 pm
The mare nosed the basket fondly and she looked over at him. "I stayed out there for a time and no one came. And the small voice was coming from the basket itself. I have a duty to care for it because it asked me too." She tilted her head as if these words were common. To someone not of the shrine it could easily sound bizarre. But Tranquility had a determined look.

"When it gets older if it wishes to leave and even find it's birth parents. I wouldn't be against that. It'll be his or her right. I'm just making sure the basket lives." She smiled and almost glowed at the idea of this. Of truly being able to finally preform her calling in life.

"Little Whisper." She cooed softly, and then pranced over to Maramu. Her trinkets chiming as she gave him a soft nuzzle.

"I know that... We're just friends. But I would be honored if you would help me. If you're comfortable with it, of course. I know this is a large undertaking. But I have to do this. I have to preserve life and help it flourish."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:25 am

The small stallion held his tongue in light of this situation, as it was all so foreign to him. He had no siblings, and the last time he had seen a basket was when he had escaped from his own. So to find one, well..that Tranquility found, all alone and without any formal instructions seemed almost daunting to the male. And in nature, it was easy to see why the mare was more easily drawn to the appeal of caring for the orphan basket.

Casting a nervous glance at his friend, Maramu couldn't deny the joy he saw in her features though at this opportunity. She did not look the least bit frightened at the task, and the future repercussions it might have. Then again, it might turn out for the better, more like blessings than repercussions. So what was Maramu so tense about?

It wasn't until he was shaken out of his reverie by Tranquility's nuzzle that Maramu took a deep breath, leaning into his friend to return the hug. Her floral scent and smooth mane was enough to help him think straight, and realize what was best for the fragile basket before them

"No. I'll be honored to help you with the young one. That you even considered to ask me has me flattered." He gave a soft laugh, trying to hide his blush.

LunaRei_SilverBlood

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:47 am
Tranquility didn't know much about family life. But she was determined to this, and do right by the foal that slept inside. But knowing that she wouldn't be doing this alone sent a shiver of releif through her spine. She wished sometimes that she was strong enough by herself, but it simply wasn't the case. And it wasa humbling endevor.

Neither of the horses knew what would be in store for them. That they would one day essentially be grandparents. Or that they might even be trying to start a family of their own. Transquility just knew that she wanted to be with Maramu. As innocent as the thought seemed to be.

Her eyes glanced down to the basket, and she nosed it softly. Thinking to herself that the foal would stand a good chance in life now that it would have a family dynamic.

Nyhility

We can end this RP here and start a new one, after Whisper pops~? We can maybe start moving their plot forward a bit more, if you'd like ^^  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games