name| I Have Loved
gender| female
inspiration|

personality| matchmaker; melancholy; sweet; lonely
naming dream|
Time is different in dreams, and before she has ever set hoof in the world, she has lived a whole lifetime.
It doesn't matter if they are kimeti-kiokote-acha-totoma-otherkin, because they are together - there are no boundaries, no names, no genders: they are partners in all ways. One mind always, split between two bodies with shared looks and sly grins, but at times they walk as one, four hooves instead of eight, one head instead of two. It is joy and bliss and hatred and grief all in one maelstrom because it seems at times as though they cannot exist without one another but they feel so stifled and trapped at times that they snarl and break. It's not perfect, not even close, but within the dream both are happy. It's a lifetime of travel, of seeing places and kin and stars.
And at the end of all things, with one last breath, they die.
Alt: The other takes its last breath before she does, and the absence, the loneliness is so unbearable for the moment after the others last breath that she cannot bear it.
She has lived an entire life before she sets hoof in the Swamp, but when she tumbles to swampy water it is with the knowledge that 'I Have Loved'

name| If Only to Fly
gender| female
inspiration| African Starling palette and/or this video; I'm not picky on her appearance xD

personality| When you meet Wishing, it'll likely be as she's coming back to the ground. She's always jumping off of tall trees, big rocks, anything and everything. The rush of hair around her face is freedom, and the thud of her hooves as they meet the ground is disappointment. Wishing hopes with each jump that she'll never meet the ground again. In short, she really wants to fly. This also manifests in her obsession with birds and moths - anything with wings. She has a collection of moth wings and feathers, and uses them as a pillow, hoping they'll fill her dreams with flight.

Talking to Wishing is an odd thing to do, as she'll often stare at the sky while speaking to another kin. Her speech is fanciful, and she often asks if others dream of flying as much as she does.

naming dream|
If only she could step a little higher -
If only she could jump a little taller -
If only she could leave the ground forever -
Oh, if only to fly!