Submit

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:44 pm
Many thanks, Alba. I've been out of the game for a long while and hope to make my contribution to the guild a spectacular one.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:33 am
Welcome back and thank you for your military service.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:10 pm
Hey everybody. Sorry I haven't replied yet, some IRL issues have come up that needed my full attention. I won't bore you with details, but rest assured that we are kicking off Phase 2 of the event on Wednesday. By then issues will be resolved and I will be free to rp. If you have any questions, pm me.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:06 am
Well, after calming down and reviewing my past behavior, methinks an apology is in order. For one, please disregard the announcement I made, as it was more of a rant than anything useful. I've been under quite a bit of pressure and stress as of late, and it is unfair that I take out on everyone else instead of dealing with my own issues. I do apologize if I offended or hurt anyone, and I don't expect people to be terribly receptive of it. It is true that my gf is sick, does have cf, and I should know better than to use it as an excuse for my own apathy. I have already been making posts to catch up on what I have been putting off, and I sincerely ask everyone who reads this to at least understand that I am not OK right now, but that doesn't excuse my recent behavior. Again, I apologize to the guild for the break down of an announcement, and to please disregard it and continue on your way.

Thank you.  

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:30 pm
Alba Derosso

I know how hollow and heavy sympathy can feel for a person caring for a loved one. I'm in no position to speak for others in this guild but, don't worry about me at least. Just keep taking care of the important things. I'll be here when you need a place to rest your mind for a few. Even if its just a few ravens in togas doing a jig.

And, I have flared up like that before. It's fine.

Also, given how little time I've spent with you and the others here, if this whole post seems out of line coming from a newcomer like me. Delete it. It's your perogative.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:08 pm
Thanks man. I appreciate it.  

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:13 pm
Alba Derosso

No problem. You're putting your priorities exactly where they need to be. Keep it up.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:25 pm
Alba Derosso

No need to apologize, we all understand as we have all done that in one way or another. Just take your time and take care of your self. Your life and your girlfriend are more important. We can wait, patience is a virtue. If you need someone to talk to, we are all here for you.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:47 am
Hey everyone. Im terribly sorry I was gone for such a long time. I went into the marines for a year and a half, and now that ive been reinvited to the guild, im one happy rper.  
Admin Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff