Submit

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:31 pm
User ImageMenthe swam languidly around the seaweed along the bottom of the underwater meadow, giggling lightly as the plants tickled her underbelly. She was waiting for Ichthian. The male had told her they were going on a small adventure. Menthe couldn't wait since he'd promised to take her to the surface, something she'd never done before. Not for any special reason, just because she'd never gotten around to it.

Menthe turned a loop and caught sight of Ichthian while she was still upside down. Flipping over quickly, she smiled at the male. "Hello! I know I'm a little early, but I couldn't help it. I'm excited."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:04 pm
User Image

Icthian scooted up to her and tickled her thoroughly with his
muzzle.
" Hello, my fine Sea Flower, I'm glad your excited, I am too but first let us play around the meadow. YOUR IT! he poked her delightedly and scooted off to hide behind some slowly waving seaweed, "Boy if my kids could see me now, he thought as he narrowly dodged Menthe, they would think we were foals again. He giggle being very unstallionish for once as he spun around and tickled Menthe again, laughing as he did so. It was time they loosened up for a while with both children adults and out of the house, Clover with his shinies and Koralo with his garden. He, Ichthian had his Menthe and he was quite proud of that.

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:45 pm
"Ichthian!" Menthe said in a mock stern tone, giggling madly at the tickling. "That is so cheating." She called, swimming after her friend and lover. It was nice to drop all the responsibility of raising kids, regress to a simpler time and just have some fun. "I'm going to get you!" She called, narrowly missing the stallion.

She giggled again when he tickled her and thrashed away. "Ha! Got you, Ichthi!" She called, snickering as she finally tickled him back.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:34 pm
"Ahhh, Nooooo, Menthe you KNOW thats my weak spot! NOT THE TAIL! NOT THE TAIL." he gasped out between howls of laughter as she caught him and held him under her power with her tickling. He twitched and jerked but had mostly lost all moter skills. He wriggled right into the seaweed which did NOT help with the tickling at all. It seemed now that there were Menthes all around him, tickling mercilessly. He grabbed her tail with his and pulled her in the weed patch with him. Oh the scolding I would get from Koralo if he could see us defiling this poor plant with our tickling war., he thought as he continued to fight to escape the monstrous tickling that he was getting.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:51 pm
Menthe was laughing just as hard as Ichthian. "Oh, yes, the tail!" She teased, knowing his tail was his weak point. And she used that knowledge to her advantage. Still, the sillyness of the moment, coupled with the seaweed which was tickling her belly too, now that Ichthian had gotten her caught as well, was causing Menthe to weaken with laughter.

"We should...hehehe...we should stop before Koralo kills us for damaging his garden." Menthe said, not stopping her tickling of Ichthian one bit.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:10 pm
"Oh ya and miss all the fun?" Icthian asked, a devilish glint in his eye. He grabbed a lock of Menthe's luxurious green hair in his teeth, gently of course, and used it as leverage to pull her down to his level, where he could better tickle her soft underside. He pushed worries for his son out of his mind. Koralo was full grown now and as he recalled this particular seeweed patch was given to Koralo by himself, and they hadn't destroyed the green thing, yet. He believed it would come out undamaged. he wrapped Menthe tail in a blade of seaweed and backed away slowly. With her now stuck he could dart in and tickle with less retribution from her, although the plant still got him. He waited for her retaliation.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:19 pm
Menthe giggled and wriggled, trying to get away from the incessent tickling. She wasn't truely worried about the seaweed patch, she was just using it as a plea that she didn't particularly want to work either. She was having far too much fun. When she felt her tail get trapped in the weed, she send Ichthian a mock glare. "Hey! You're such a cheater." She said, grinning at her mate.

Menthe hooked one of the plants with a hoof and sent it towards Ichthian, using the currents from their wiggles to send it wrapping around one of Ichthi's hooves. They were going to get so stuck.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:25 pm
He grinned back at her. Until the seaweed wrapped around his own hoof.

"Hey, now who is the cheater?", He scooted backward but the seaweed held him fast. He was stuck, just as stuck as Menthe but could she reach him?

Ichthian would have never put his mate in danger unless he new they were absolutely safe. And given that this particular patch of seaweed was quite large he felt she and he were in no danger. This was why he was having so much fun. Nothing much wild dared to step into Koralo's garden. The young seathi was quite vehement about it.

He wriggled around in a circle, attempting to appear as if he was trying to escape, but he did not put much force into it. That would be under "DAMAGING THE PLANT" and that was not his aim. His name would be "MUD" for a month after. Koralo in a tiff was something to behold.

Ichthian stared at Menthe across from him and blew up to remove some of the bright yellow hair from his eyes. It made his forelock lift for about 10 seconds, then it flopped back down into place.

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:20 pm
"I am, of course." Menthe teased, giggling at her mate's predicament. She wondered if she could reach Ichtian. She hoped so, they did have to eventually get out. She giggled at the cute way Ichthian blew the hair out of his face and swam as close to him as she could without tearing the seaweed strands.

"Come here, Ichthi. I can get you out." She called, giving him a smile full of mischeif.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 8:49 pm
" You would probably just get me more wrapped up so you could tickle me when I couldn't fight back." he pointed out, but approached her cautiously anyway. His hair again fell into his eyes and he glared at it meaningfully. "When we get out of this I'm making seaweed jelly and slicking this infernal hair back! I don't know how Koralo stands his long!" Icthian snarled at the yellow locks. "What I need is a good upward current to keep it out of my eyes." he grinned. " Don't you think that would be a pretty picture, my hair constantly standing straight up, ALL THE TIME?" he said trying his best to distract her from any tickling ideas as he inched closer.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:49 pm
"I wont tie you up more, I promise. Besides, I like your hair." She said, playfully nipping at his forelock and nudging it so that he could see. The currents would move them back, but that wasn't the point. "Straight up would be amusing. I think our sons especially would find that pretty funny."

Menthe started unwinding her mate from the seaweed, waiting for the last one to get off of him before sneaking in a last tickle.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:13 pm
Ichthian busied himself by nuzzling his mate, trying to distract her from any revenge she may have plotted while he was this close. he nibbled her tail and floofed her hair and did his best to turn her mind to other things. he tried to ignore how the plant seemed to want him to loose the tickle fight by giving Menthe the upper hand.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:55 pm
Menthe giggled at all the attention. "You're free, Ichthi." She said happily before pulling on the couple of strands that were holding her. "Can I get some help?" she said with a smile, tugging gently at the binding plants again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:46 pm
Ichthian gently pulled away the weeds with his teeth. He continued to nuzzle her once he was done. Something shiny caught his eye. It was folded in a few stray strands of seaweed. It appeared to be a lovely hunt of obsidian. "Look Menthe a pretty!" he said happily. He picked it up and mumbled around the shiny stone. "For you my love." his eyes glowed with his excitement. He loved to give Menthe shinies. Well the shinies he could sneak past Clover anyway.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:12 am
Menthe smiled warmly at her mate. She really did love it when one of her boys gave her one of their gifts. This one was from her mate and she already adored the shiny stone. "Thank you, Ichthian. I love it." She said happily, taking the lovely stone from him. She wondered where to put it, grinned, and tangled the stone in her hair, allowing the stone to wink out with a bit of sparkle.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff