Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Which race are you

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

There are many races on Gaia and in this day and age, they have begun to mingle, even withing the vampire nation... Which race are you?
Vampire: The founding race of the Nation, beloved by the night.
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
Dhampir: Half Vampire, half Human. Unlike the Assimilants, who are turned, Dhampirs are made by sexual reproduction and possess random triats of both races.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Vampirian: Humans who are descended from Dhampirs. There are many of them, throught the world, unkowingly possessing the sleeping stength and power of a vampire. Those who know their heritage have begun touring the nation to learn mor about it.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Werepyre: 1/2 werewolf&1/2 Vampire abominations. Zoophilic in origins, they are considered a pervsion and are hated even more than the Tainted. Unwanted by the public, their purpose is mainly to serve as disposible Gladiators&slaves.Need GMs's permition.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Other: The smallest percentage of the nation is made of members of other races. Most are tourists, but some are residents. discuss with head GM.
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

King Matthew Von Helson
Crew

Dangerous Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:52 am
Vampire. I'm the KING! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:40 am
Other = aberration. I'm a thing.  

Mother_of_Rot

King Matthew Von Helson
Crew

Dangerous Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:47 am
Maya Vedanta
Do you mean Apperition? as in a raith, or somthing?...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:49 am
Vrykolakes Von Helson
Maya Vedanta

I mean aberration. As in, a strange monster from the deeps.  

Mother_of_Rot

King Matthew Von Helson
Crew

Dangerous Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:00 am
Maya Vedanta
Vrykolakes Von Helson
Maya Vedanta

Oh... I'm afrade we don't have those in the RP, all we have are Nagas. This isn't a D&D RP, it's an RP for a merger of Gaia and the Konami and Capcom universes, with Tolkien's works followed by ancient mythology as the cosmology behind it... But, I have heared talk that it may also be able to branch into marvel and Nintendo, and of possible plans to make a guild for Capcom's D&D world of Mystara. As I understand it, we only need the noney to make the guild, more onfo in the world of Mystara, som maps would be useful, the high GM likes to use maps. He feels it brings the world more to life.... And last, but not least... actually, far from least... quite possibly, the most important of all... A GM to run it... some one he can trust to carry out his vision for the world, and not rebel against him, behind the scenes. rolleyes it's so hard to find good help that you can trust, as Zela has proven, when she tricked Aeieo out of the old guild and turned it into somthing it was never ment to be. sad  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:31 am
Vrykolakes Von Helson
Maya Vedanta
Vrykolakes Von Helson
Maya Vedanta

Oh... I'm afrade we don't have those in the RP, all we have are Nagas. This isn't a D&D RP, it's an RP for a merger of Gaia and the Konami and Capcom universes, with Tolkien's works followed by ancient mythology as the cosmology behind it... But, I have heared talk that it may also be able to branch into marvel and Nintendo, and of possible plans to make a guild for Capcom's D&D world of Mystara. As I understand it, we only need the noney to make the guild, more onfo in the world of Mystara, som maps would be useful, the high GM likes to use maps. He feels it brings the world more to life.... And last, but not least... actually, far from least... quite possibly, the most important of all... A GM to run it... some one he can trust to carry out his vision for the world, and not rebel against him, behind the scenes. rolleyes it's so hard to find good help that you can trust, as Zela has proven, when she tricked Aeieo out of the old guild and turned it into somthing it was never ment to be. sad

Oh ... well it's more of a catch all term than anything else. If we have Tolkien's works in the RP, I could just be a spiderkin or something.

O.O Aeieo had another guild? And this Zela stole it?  

Mother_of_Rot

Lucia Keres

Aged Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:01 pm
Tainted vampire of the Erubus Clan.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Nero: Plague Demon, from the Pazuzu family. (other)  
Castle Ire

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games