Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:01 pm
Jacque
Jacqueline stood cautiously upon a cliff, looking over at the water that hit up against the rocks below. At first she just wanted to watch the sun setting over the water, however, once she reached the cliff she wondered if the horses born of the sea really existed. She couldn't recall ever meeting one and Jacqueline had never heard of her family talking about one. She shook her head and sighed. "They are probably just a myth." Jacqueline said out loud to herself as she began to walk away from the cliff to the tree line. For a moment she began to question why she had not seen someone in some time, however, she decided it was better not to jinx it.

Nando
Fernando halted at the ocean, captivated by its colors. Such a child at heart he intended to run through the water, but remembered the tales that Bjijoux would tell him to keep him out. He closed his eyes, she's just lying! I can do this! But he never stepped forward. Yet the view seemed so far away, as he had been backing away from the sight due to fear. Why be afraid? His mother was a hot headed mare, he could deal with water! He let a low laugh escape his throat as he ran off towards the cliff for a better view. His hooves made a clicking noise as he trotted his way. Eyes closed and with a smile, he took in the sun, until he heard a voice. His eyes shot open, to see a mare of great bueaty looking towards the water. "Oh! I'm sorry, hello Ma'am!"

Jacque
When Jacqueline heard the stallion say he was sorry her eyes instantly flew open wide. She froze in her place and wasn't sure of what she should do. Most soquili were not able to sneek up on her so easy, however, this stallion had. Maybe she wasn't paying close enough attention because he seemed to be breathing just a bit harder which meant he had been running. "Uhhhmmmm...." Jacqueline could only say in response. "I uhhh...... It's.... umm.... ok......" She said trying to spit the words out of her mouth. Her heart beated loudly in her ears as her chest began to hurt and she knew instantly that she was having a anxiety attack. Jacqueline took in several deep breaths as she squinted her eyes closed in order to keep herself from passing out. "Thanks!" She said quickly, so quickly he might not have heard her. "I umm.... Thanks..." Jacqueline said again a bit calmer even though he had said nothing that would cause her to say thanks, however, she was just trying to calm herself down and did not care to much about what she was actually saying.

Nando
Fernando let out a small laugh as he started to spurt out random things. He smiled wide and walked closer, taking in looks. He felt a soft blush fade on his cheeks, he had never met another mare other then the ones in his herd. The closer he got to the mare, the more he heard her breathing. His smile faded, "Oh goodness! Are you okay! Shoot I am so sorry!" He stepped towards her shaking his head, letting his eyes watch her chest go in and out. "Oh gosh, oh gosh..." His eyes slipped into the 'forgive me' puppy eyes. He had forgotten the pink color that rested on his cheeks. His mind was worried for her, but his words seemed to spill out, "Oh gosh! I'm sorry I am Fernando I didn't mean to do this to such a lovely mare!"

Jacque
Jacqueline noticed the stallion take in her looks however, she didn't really mind because she would do the same once she had managed to calm herself down. But then the stallions stepped closer and closer which made her heart race more. She noticed his puppy dog eyes as he apologized and she wanted to tell him it was ok and to step back, however, he moved even closer and that is when everything spinned out of control. "Jacqueline." She said right before she fainted. Jacqueline fell hard onto the ground and onto her left side. Her eyes were closed and she appeared to be sleeping as her whole body remained as stiff as a board.

Nando
Fernando gasped, "Oh god I KILLED HER!" He stepped back then turned around in shock, what was he going to tell his mom. Even worse, what was he going to tell her parents! He took more steps back, but looked at her chest, seeing she wa breathing. She's alive! oh thank goodness! But still scared he walked towards her, poked her neck, and walked back more steps. He layed on the ground a few feet away, his head resting on a leg of his. He waited, and waited, and waited. He was worried, the first mare he meets and he made her fall to sleep or pretend to be dead. He frowned deeply, "Oh gosh, I hope your okay!"

Jacque
Jacqueline stayed as stiff as a board for several more minutes before she awoke. She opened her eyes groggily as she rolled over onto her belly and rubbed her eyes on her front right knee. Jacqueline looked around at her surrounding as she tried to remember what happened. Then she looked in front of her and noticed a stallion laying down just a few feet away from her and she froze once more. "I'm..... I'm ok..." She said nervously. Jacqueline always felt better after she fainted, however, this was the first time she had ever done so in front of someone that wasn't apart of her family and she instantly felt useless and weak. Her cheeks flused a bright red as she nodded. "I'm sorry that I fainted.... I have anxiety attacks." She said as she tried to make sure she didn't get herself worked up again. "I'm sorry you had to witness that, but if you stay this far away from me I'll be fine." Jacqueline said to the stallion as she tried to smile. "I'm Jacqueline."

Nando
His mouth was open as he stood up, "Oh my, your okay!" Though 'Nando kept his distance, she seemed to react better when he wasnt as close. He flashed a warming smile to her, in a way to lighten her mood. When her name came out steady, he walked closer to her, but he tripped over his own hooves in nervousness. The stallion caught himself and a goofy smile came upon his face. "Don't be sorry! Bijox, a mare in my herd, always snores! So thats kinda like fainting...if you think about it!" Her name rang in his ears till, Jacqueline. What a pretty name, he decided it would be best to repeat his. "my name's Fernando! but I call myself 'Nando for short! Gosh you have a pretty mane..." Now his random thoughts were pouring out. He looked at her wide eyed, "Oh sorry...I talk a lot."

Jacque
Jacqueline couldn't hold back the small laugh that escaped from her lips as the stallion tripped over his own hoofs and said that snoring was like fainting. "I had never thought of them being the same, but I guess they could be." She said with a warm smile. Jacqueline stood up and shook some dirt off of herself. "It's very nice to meet you Fernando." Jacqueline nodded as she mulled over his name. It seemed to be a good fit for the stallion and his name was the most unique she had heard other then her own. "It's alright. I don't mind since I don't really talk to others much." She said truthfully. "And thank you very much, I actually think it is very ununique." She smiled to the stallion. "Your hair on the other hand is very.... Soft looking." Jacqueline said as she slowly crept foreward.

Nando
His blushing got darker as she spoke, my had he talked so much. Was this why Bijoux got annoyed so easily with him, because he wouldn't shut up? He shook his head in thoughts and looked at her. The mare came closer to him, now he was the one who seemed to have trouble breathing. Yet he shook it off and gave his goofy smile like always, "The indian thats near where my herd lays washes it with berries! My mom think's I am so weird..." he let out a loud laugh as he pictured his mother looking at him. he hadn't noticed that he, himself had taken steps towards her. nando decided to circle her playfully, "So please tell me you wont faint again!" He took a long look at her, then smiled, "Because even though it was kinda funny, you scared me!" He trotted infront of her again, but closer then before. A smile was plastered onto his face. "How can I shorten your name..Jacq? nahh...Eline?"

Jacque
She followed the stallion with her eyes as he began to trot around her. "I think I will be fine for the moment, but I can't guarantee anything." She said truthfully. "The indian must be wonderful." She said with wide eyes that hinted at amazement that he knew an indian. "Oh.... My name.... Most call me Jacque, but you can call me whatever you like." She said with a smile as she waited in anticipation for what the stallion would come up with. Jacqueline took this moment to look the stallion over once more before he stood in front of her. His coloring was a perfect blend that she couldn't keep herself from staring.

Nando
He looked at her, worried again, "If you pass out let me know so I can try and catch you at leeaassst!" His eyes were closed as he sent her a warming smile, but when he opened them she was speaking of what her nick name was. Oh, how he hated to space off in a time like this. Not that it seemed to matter much. He walked towards her, he was so interested in her coloring that his mouth stayed slightly open. How come he didn't have as many colors as she did, he looked down at his plain brown and white colors. He shook his head, "hm...well, can I call you Jay? You look like a Jay to me!" He smiled, stepping closer to her. Then it hit him, "Why dont we go to the ocean! I saw you looking there too. It'd be fun!" He let his purple eyes look out to the ocean, "Plus...I wonder if we will see any of them..."

Jacque
Jacqueline watched with wide eyes as the stallion stepped closer, her heart began to race once again and she knew that she would need to either back up or he would. "Jay..... Jay sounds good." She said slightly stuttering. "Umm.." Jacqueline said standing up and walking back several steps. "I don't know... I heard there are water soquili and I don't think they would be very friendly." Jacqueline said truthfully as she turned her head slightly to look at the water that had shown itself to the side of the cliff.

Nando
'Nando frowned again, she seemed so cautious with him. He picked up a hoof, the set it down lightly, his mom's personallity seemed to offset his fathers spunk inside him. He blinked, "I'm sorry if I make you so upset." His voice came out low and more peaceful then it had ever come out, but perhapes this wa because she seemed to fragile. He looked at the water, "Biji always told me when I was a foal that they would eat me...but my mom met one once and said she was so beautiful and kind!" He looked at her, stepped back, and allowed her to calm down again. He didn't want her to faint again, what if she died for real this time! The brown stallion looked at the ocean, then her, then the ocean again. His voice slipped out in a happy tone, "Besides, I'll make sure that if we do see anything, that they dont hurt you one bit!" He stood beside her, but leaving enough of a distant that he thought would make her comfortable.

Jacque
"No one I know has ever met one, but they heard stories about them." She said with a nod. Jacqueline was stunned when Fernando said he wouldn't let anything that came from the water. "Why would you protect me from them?" She asked, stepping closer not even caring about her heart racing. "You hardly know me... Why would you let something else possibly hurt you just for me?" Jacqueline asked.

Nando
He let his smile become big, seeing as she was the one to walk forwards first. He stood his ground, letting her talk first. His ears twitched as a bird ccaught his attention and he whispered, "Wow" under his breath. The mare seemed to distraught that he would protect her, why wouldn't she want to be protected! He let out a childish laugh, "Because Jay! Why would I let something hurt a mare as pretty as you!" His voice coming out more childish then he would like, his smile stayed upon his face. He winked, "Besides, good stallions take care of mares! Thats what mama taught me!"

Jacque
Jacqueline didn't even notice that Nando had become distracted. She was so surprised that someone would risk their own self for her. It didn't make sense. "But... you don't know me at all." Jacqueline said stepping even closer this time. "And just because your mother taught you that doesn't mean that you have to." Jacqueline said honestly. "I've never met someone who would do that for me." She said smiling a bit more this time. "Thank you Nan." She said with a warming smile.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:42 pm
Nando
Nando watched her come closer, with a smile he poked her playfully. He thought she was funny, just because she seemed so innocent. His ears pressed forward, "So...let me get to know you!" By the end of his sentence he had added a small jump of excitment. His eyes brightened, "Here, I will go first! I have a mom and she's kinda hot headed! I dont see my dad much, Biji is the meanest horse in my herd! Chaser and her daughter Axe are very nice, oh and I'm the only boy...I love tag, running, smiling, and laying in the sun! I'm scared of Kalona's...Biji wanted to date one! Ehh! I love flowers and I like things that glitter..." He hadn't noticed he needed air and his face became slightly red. Nando then sucked in a breath and poked her again, "Okay Jay! Your turn!"

Jacque
Jacqueline smiled at the stallions excitement and thought for a moment. "Myself.... Well I have my two biological parents, my adoptive mother, and estranged siblings." She said as she looked up at the sky and thought. "My parents left me with Taja, however, she didn't think she could raise me since she had zero experiance, and so Victoria took me in. But she had less experiance with foals then Taja." She said, returning her green eyes to meet his. "I don't know much about my siblings." She said truthfully. "Victoria has a herd she is starting, but I'm not sure if I am apart of it or not. I could be, I just dunno if I want to."

Nando
He nodded at everything she said, every word rang in his ears, cursing at him not to forget a single thing she said. He shifted on his hooves, wanting ton know more, as much as he could. He didn't know why though, maybe it was because she was so different then the mares in his herd. Nando's speach beat his thinking, "I don't know anything about my sibling! I've never met him...or her...so we have that together!" Her last comment made him tilt his head to the left,"Do you want your own herd?" Nando couldn't keep his own mouth shut, he was so intoxicated by her.

Jacque
"I have met my siblings... I just don't know much about them." She said with a slight shrug that hinted at nothing. "I'm not sure if I want a herd of my own. Or to be in one." She said honestly again. "I have a hard time being around others because of my anxiety. Even now my heart feels like it might jump out of my chest." Jacqueline nodded. "Why didn't your mom tell you about your sibling?" She asked curiously as she tilted her head.

Nando
The stallion stepped back again, giving her more space. He felt like he was the only one who caused this on her, but in his head he shrugged it off. Nando slipped into memory, he was off to meet his father for the first time since he had been born. His dad thought that he was another stallion courting his mother, but realized that Nando was his son. He had asked where his sibling was, but even they did not know. He tried to hide the frown forming on his face, "No one knows where my sibling went, but I'm sure its a good reason!" He smiled, covering up the frown trying to break through. Then Nando turned serious, "Hey Jay, make me oneee promise."

Jacque
Jacqueline shocked herself by stepping closer to Fernando and nuzzling him gently. "I'm sorry. I'm sure they are are ok wherever they are." She said with a nod. Jacqueline stepped back and cocked her head to the right. "What promise?" She asked slightly confused. Jacqueline took a few moments to try and wrap her head around what he might want from her.

Nando
Nando's cheeks flushed, she came to him. Where was the mare that had fainted 4 feet away from him? In his own shock, he returned the nuzzle, with a borad smile across his face. "Yeah your right! They are probably having the best time of their life!" When she stepped back he smiled even wider, "If your heart beats to fast, let me know okay! I'll help you calm down if thats what ya need!" His voice came out sincere, he didnt want to watch her faint. That scared him! He poked her and smiled, "Promise? I can't watch you faint again! That almost gave ME a heart attack!" Nando let out a hardy laugh as he nipped at her tail playfully.

Jacque
Jacqueline laughed. "I'll try... But I can't guarantee anything." She said with a smile as he nipped at her tail. "But I think I will be fine for now. So let's go play in the water!" Jacqueline said as she began to run down towards the ocean. Once she reached the sea line she stopped and stared at it. "I uhhh...." She said, looking back at him. "Have you ever been swimming?" Jacqueline asked with stagnet eyes. "Cause I ummm..... I have not." She said with a nervous laugh.

Nando
Nando smiled widely as she seemed to become more comfortable with him. He shuffled on his hooves as Jay spoke of going in the water. Whatever Biji said still scared him, these water soquilis that eat other horses! Her halting made him laugh a bit, but in his best efforts he tried to cover it up. "Uh, not that i can remember! But how hard could it be!" The closer the ocean came to him, the more scared he'd become. He looked at her, trying his hardest to be brave, he ran towards it. His fear grew the closer the ocean came, in a last attempt he tried to stop. Falling face first he went into the ocean water. The water chilled his body, he shot up instantly and laughed loudly, "its not scary!"

Jacque
Jacqueline didn't believe that the stallion was completely okay with going in the water. However, she was overwhelmed with the fact that Nan would put his fear past him just for her. "You are so sweet." She said, smiling down at the stallion. "You are very unique and special." Jacqueline said as she began to put her front hoofs in the water. "Oh my gosh! It's so cold!" She flared her nostrils and squinched up her nose. "To colddddddddd." Jacqueline looked over at Nan and tried her best to appear that the water was perfectly fine.

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:00 pm
Nando
Nando's faced flushed, he had heard his mom and Axe tell him those things, but when Jay said it he felt shy about it. He shivered from the cold water dripping from his mane. "W-w-why thank you!" Inside his headhe was wondering why he came out with a stutter, but tried to forget it.The cold water stung at his hooves. He trotted over to her nodding, "Your right it IS cold, I was just trying to be macho!" He then picked a spot in the half sand half grass area and laid down lazily, "Time to soak up the sun!" Eyes closed he waited for a response, but then opened one eye to continue with, "Unless you have a better idea! Which I'd rather do your idea anyway". He smiled proudly at her.

Jacque
"Laying in the sun sounds like a great idea." She said with a smile as she followed after him. "Besides, this will give us some time to talk." Jacqueline said as she sprawled out next to him. "Why did you come all the way out here?" Jacqueline asked curiously. "How did you find me by the way?" She asked as she closed her eyes.

Nando
The stallion squinted in thought, "Well, mom told me and Axe to go out and find flowers because Chaser wanted some, but then Biji started talking about the ocean and I got side tracked and decided to come check this place out! Now you, you popped out of nowhere! One minute I was alone, soaking in the sun, then BAM! I saw you and now we are here!" He let out the laugh he had been holding in, imagining her fainting again. "How'd you get here? Why'd you wanna come allll this way to the ocean?" He stretched out his legs and flicked his tail taking in the sun more. My, did he love the sun.

Jacque
Jacqueline thought about her answer for a moment after he told her his reasoning for leaving his home and traveling so far. "Well. I am trying to get over my anxiety and find myself a long the way. Of who I am supposed to be and want to be." She said looking over at him with warmth. "I just don't know if I will find what I am looking for." She said honestly. "Have you ever felt that way?" Jacqueline asked curiously.

Nando
He soaked in the question she asked him, not knowing what he really felt. He wasn't one to get nervous in less a time of need, he wasn't a deep thinker unless talking to his mom. The answer was hard for him to grasp, so the stallion let go of a sigh as he thought. He closed his eyes, and hummed a bit, then quietly answered, "Yeah, one time I did..."his voice drifted off as he spoke more, then rose from his throat, "When I was looking at myself in a water puddle, and I was so curious about ME for once." He chuckled, then looked at her, "But I stopped looking and kinda let the world figure me out not me figure out the world."

Jacque
Jacqueline mulled over his reply for several minutes, testing out the taste of it. "But what if the world won't show you the answer? Then what?" She asked rolling onto her belly. "Do you just continue to wait around for some sign of what you are supposed to be for the rest of your life? Or do you go out and find it?" She said laying her head on his back. "I need to know why I am the way I am." Jacqueline said as she closed her eyes once more, drifting in and out of a resting stage. "Otherwise, what's the point."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:01 pm
Nando
His eyes widened as she asked questio after question, perhaps it was because this was the most he'd heard out of her mouth yet. Her questions made sense, but he couldn't help release a small laugh under his breath. "My your cute when you ask so many questions!" He held his answers though, because he didn't want to overwhlem her with answers. He let her lay there and compose herself, smiling as he watched her. He kept his voice low and soothing, such as his father would to his mother, and spoke, "Why ask so many questions. You don't need to know why you were made the way you were made. Your perfect that way..." He chuckled, "I mean, if you wouldn't of fainted, because of how you are, we wouldn't be here would we?"

Jacque
Jacqueline slowly opened her eyes and looked into Fernando's. "You are right... But then again maybe we could have met under less stressful terms." She said with a side smile. "I'm no where near perfect. Actually, I'm polar opposite of it." She said closing her eyes once more. "How am I cute when I ask questions?" Jacqueline asked slightly confused. "I've never been called cute by a boy before." She said with a laugh.

Nando
Nando shook his head quickly, "Nope! I'm glad we met the way we did, its a memory to tell everyone!" He smiled at her widely and chuckled. He was happy sitting with her, "opposite of perfect!" He nearly jumped to his hooves, "You are perfect from the tip of your head to the end of your tail!" After this sentence he postioned himself to look at her straight and with a smile stated, "Your cute cause you think too much and get all worked up!" He lightly nuzzled her, "You worry yourself so much, when you shouldn't. Its cute!"

Jacque
Jacqueline opened her eyes and looked into Fernando's eyes. "You are very special Nan." She said as she nuzzled him back. "Thank you for being you." She said with a smile as she began to stand up. "Even if I don't see what you see right now, maybe one day I will." She said as she stretched out her legs and neck. "Maybe this journey of mine will lead me to the answers I need, or maybe it will just show me something I already knew, just had to discover for myself!" Jacqueline said grinning. "Thank you Fernando!" She said excitedly. "I think I know why I met you here today, it's because you are supposed to help me continue on with my journey!"

Nando
His smile grew wider with every word she had said, she seemed so realxed now. He stood up quickly, shifting on his hooves, proud to have helped her figure some of her things out. Her excitement made him excited as he gave a little jump of joy, "Look at you!" He said with such a grin on his face, "Are you even worried anymore?" His smile stayed as he trotted around her, "Please dont thank me, I am just glad I got to help you out so much!" He chuckled loudly as he stopped in front of her, "Well, I hope I can be next you through the rest of it!"

Jacque
Jacqueline shook her head. "I don't think I am cured of my problem... Yet." She said with a grin. "But maybe this journey will help!" She said jumping a bit. Jacqueline looked at Fernando for a minute. "I don't...... I don't know..." She said confused. "I want you to come with me on this journey, but I don't know if I will get what I need out of it if you come a long. However, I feel like if you don't come I will never see you again. Which would make me very unhappy." Jacqueline said lowering her head.

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:14 am
Nando
Nando nodded at her, smiling so wide his cheeks hurt, "Oh Jay. Its not aq problem its who you are!" He looked around, but when she jumped his attention snapped back on her. Her "journey" was very important to her, but Nando understood, knowing the feeling of wanting to see his father. He smiled when she was finished with her talking, "Oh, I will make sure we see eachother again." His smile didn't even slightly fade as he walked over and used his head to pick hers up, "I can promise you that!"

Jacque
Jacqueline didn't really get the answer she was looking for from Fernando, however, he had made a huge impact on her life. She nuzzled him. "I won't leave right away.... I'll stay a few days." She said smiling as she pulled away and playfully put her head to the ground and butt in the air, shaking it slightly. "Depends on if you can catch me or not though!" Jacqueline said as she jumped up and began to run.

Nando
He smiled widely as she nuzzled him, the strange connection he felt with her was so different, but he didn't say a word to her. His eyes scanned her and when she said she'd stay, his heart skipped a beat, "Okay good cause I was worried you were just gonna up and leave and-" but he didn't finish his sentence, for Jay ran off from him. His eyes widened, "HEY! NO FAIR!"

Jacque
Jacqueline had heard the first part of his sentence, however, she didn't want to hear the rest. She was still running, but grinned back at him. "Well then I guess I'll just leave." She said laughing. Jacqueline was trying to get him to chase her and hopefully he would catch her. Maybe she would rig this game of tag... Maybe, maybe not.

Nando
Nando loved this, tag was his game. He had never been beaten, not even Chaser could have beat him on his bad days. His feet pounded against the ground, his heart was beating faster as he picked up his pace, in no way was she going to get away from his grasps. He didn't want her to leave yet, his hooves hit the ground harder and harder, before he knew it he was right behind her. He nipped at her tail with a smile so widely, "Oh Jay, you cant get away yet!" His mind felt free as they ran, but the funny thing was this was his slow pace. He let a chuckle sit in his mind as he looked at her running beside him, "Nice try!" But as he looked past her a brown figure flashed by, then he stopped, "Did you see that!?"

Jacque
Jacqueline came to a complete hault as her eyes grew wide. "Yes..." She wispered. This was not good. What if it was that skinwalker? Jacqueline turned to look at Fernando. "Let's go." She said as more of a command then a question. Jacqueline nipped lightly at his hind end to get him going and then she began to walk briskly next to him. "Just keep walking and don't look around." Her heart was beginning to beat fast once again and she knew that she could pass out if whoever that was running appeared to them. Jacqueline closed her eyes as she walked, taking in deep breaths in order to stable herself.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:08 pm
Nando
His mind was set, he had to go see what it was, even it would endanger him. Nando walked towards it, "Let's just look. Whatever it was didn't look to big." Yet, her breathing increased, "Just stay here okay?" Nando walked towards the bushes where he saw the figure. His nerves began to spike the closer he got, but pretended to look brave so Jay woulnd't get scared. His voice came out as a small whisper, "Who goes there?"

Unexpected
A voice caught her ear, something familiar. She was sleeping in the sun to escape everyone in the herd. Her nerves had almost broken today, with all the fighting she did with Bijoux. The the familar voice filled her head, "Who goes there...." Her eyes widened, why was Fernando all the way out here? She grinded her teeth, he was supposed to be gathering flowers, not fiddling around the ocean. "FERNando."

Jacque
Jacqueline could feel her anger grow at Fernando. She couldn't allow herself to slip back into the anger she had had when she was a foal towards that stallion. It would be the end of them. Jacqueline turned and watched as Fernando crept closer. She couldn't allow herself to talk, for fear of letting that anger flow through. However, when Jacqueline heard the voice call to Fernando she couldn't help herself. "Who are you?!" She yelled out. Her hope was to scare off whoever it was before they got any closer. She looked over at Fernando and winked a little.

48 Tags in total thus far

Nando
Fernando's ears perched up, his eyes got wide, "Mama! Why are you out here!" His mother said she was going towards the mountains for a couple of days, but she was really near the beach. He watched as she shook off the dirt on her body, and with glaring eyes, looked straight at him.

Tolavan
Her anger had grown the quicker she stood up, how could he neglect doing what he was asked! Tol shook of her mane as she stared at her song, then shifted her eyes towards the mare, then softened her look. "My name is Tolavan, I'm Nanny's mom."

Jacque
Jacqueline saw the mare get up and heard her say that she was Nan's mother. She watched as Nan asked what she was doing so far away. However, she had never felt more embarassed in her life. Her heart felt like it exploded in her chest and her mind went blank. She did feel herself hit the ground with a loud thud because she had already been into the darnkess of her mind by that point.

Nando
Nando let out a cry, "Oh God, Jay!" He ran to her side poking at her to see if shw was okay. He looked at his Mom, "Oh mom she fainted, its all my fault!" He started to tear up, he felt so bad! Nando was already whispering, I'm so sorry, at rapid speeds. He made her faint, twice in one day!

Tolavan
Tol sighed loudly, "Nando calm down! She's breathing I can see it from here." She knew how her son got in a time of panic, but she didn't step to move him away. She shook her short mane, turned on her caring mom voice, and said, "Nanny, after she wakes, we need to take her to drink some water." She frowned unhappily, stilll angered over her sons decision.

Jacque
Jacqueline began to feel herself drift back to a time when she was a foal and she was meeting her family. She remembered her father holding her close and coddling her up as her siblings played with one another. She could still smell his scent in her mind and how she had never felt more safe or at home. Her father looked down at her and said she didn't need to fear anything because her friend was there to help. Jacqueline could feel herself drifting back into the present, slowly opening her eyes as she heard Nan saying he was so sorry over and over. "It's..... ok." She mumbled as she blinked several times. Her head felt fuzzy as she got up slowly. Once she was on her feet she hung her head slightly. Jacqueline wanted to go see her father before she continued on with her journey. She hadn't realized until then how much she had missed him. "Sorry." Jacqueline said as she lifted her head once more and looked at Nan and his mother. "I'm Jacqueline."

Tolavan
Tolavan smiled slightly as the mare came back, "HelloJacqueline, you can call me Tol. Let's go get you water why don't we?" She made her smile bigger, but waited for the mare or Nando to move, but they seemed frozen. Tolavan's mind went in and out while she waited, she didn't mean to come off as non-caring. She wasn't one to be shocked, so she spoke again, "Unless you want to sit down and rest after that." She looked at Nando whose face seemed drained of its color.

Nando
Nando's eyes stung, but he sucked in a breath to make them stop. He looked at his mom as she talked, her voice and face had changed the moment Jay had come back to them. He stepped back from her, slightly in guilt, slightly in sadness. Though, he noticed as Jay's head had fallen, then saw it rise. His mother was smiling at her happily, being forgiving, he hadn't seen this in so long. He spoke quietly, "I didn't know you'd be here Ma." When he looked up, his eyes fell upon Jay. "I am glad your okay."

Jacque
Jacqueline smiled slightly, still drained of her energy from fainting twice in one day. Her legs shook but she was able to hide them well by standing firm. "Nice to meet you Tol." She said with a slight nod. "Water sounds good.... But..." Jacqueline said looking at Fernando for a moment. "Would it be ok if I talked to him alone for a moment?" She asked her kindly. Her voice sounded cut off and grave. Jacqueline lightly nipped at Fernando's mane as she walked a few feet and behind some trees to ensure that his mother couldn't hear or see them because she wasn't sure how the mare would respond. Jacqueline waited for Fernando to come, but she wasn't sure if he would. She closed her eyes and rested herself against a tree, deep in thought.

Nando
Nando allowed his mother to slip off into the forest to the closest large water pond. He swallowed hard, he made her faint and now she didn't wanna be friends. His foot step was slow, but then followed her at a slightly faster pace. She sounded angry and annoyed, just almost as Tol would have. His eyes scanned the ground as he walked, then when he stopped, he did not look up. His mind was with one very small thought, he wanted to know where that bird went. He shok his head, yet he kept wondering. He did this to keep his mind from exploding he believed, but he looked up to Jay with a smile, in hopes to shadow his down trotten mood.

Jacque
Nando allowed his mother to slip off into the forest to the closest large water pond. He swallowed hard, he made her faint and now she didn't wanna be friends. His foot step was slow, but then followed her at a slightly faster pace. She sounded angry and annoyed, just almost as Tol would have. His eyes scanned the ground as he walked, then when he stopped, he did not look up. His mind was with one very small thought, he wanted to know where that bird went. He shok his head, yet he kept wondering. He did this to keep his mind from exploding he believed, but he looked up to Jay with a smile, in hopes to shadow his down trotten mood.

Nando
Jacqueline didn't have to wait long for Fernando to follow her. Once he appeared with a smile she pulled herself off the tree and she instantly nuzzled him. "I'm sorry I scared you and fainted in front of your mother." She said nuzzling him for a few moments more before finally pulling away and putting her chest up against the tree. Her head lowered to it's side. "I'm very very very sorry." "I think you should go catch up with your mother." She said, allowing herself to sink down into the ground. Once she was fully on the ground she laid her head onto it and she began to feel tears drip down her cheeks, but she wouldn't allow Nan to see them. Jacqueline felt horrible. She had scared Nan so badily, and not once, but twice. His mother probably thought she was a freak and hoped that she would jump off a cliff. Jacqueline contemplated it for a moment.

Jacque
Jacqueline couldn't stop her tears from rolling down her cheeks. "I'm sure she does." She said sarcasticly. "What isn't there to like?" She choked out the words as she hid her face from him once more. Jacqueline felt broken and she wasn't sure if she even wanted to be fixed. She needed to go home for a while. Maybe forever. "I was so stupid to think I was ready to go on this journey." She said still crying. "I have fainted more times in my life on this journey then I had staying at home." Jacqueline said looking up at him. "I'm never going to work right, you can't fix me." She continued to say.

Nando
The stallions feelings seemed to hurt, he couldn't help but feel great pain as she started her walk. His mom did like her, she wasn't that nice to everyone. When she looked at him, he winced in pain, seeing as she started crying due to him. He shook his head, running closer to her, breathing heavily. His voice seemed lost in words, his tongue felt swallowed, the his voice found its way. "I don't wanna fix you, I love the way you are! I love how you get nervous and your knee's kinda seem to shake, I love how you faint when your scared, that makes you different! I love how you wanna go on a journey to find what you need, it's the best thing I've ever hear'd! I love how are! Idontthinkyoushouldchange!" The last words seemed to mash together in the end, his emotional levels setting, he looked at her tearing face. "Your wonderful! From the tip of your head to the end of your tail! Don't leave!"

Jacque
Jacqueline couldn't stop crying, but after he was done talking she couldn't help but nuzzle him. "You won't always feel that way." She said with a slight smile. "You'll yell and tell me how you thought it would be enough, me being like this. But how you always thought it would get better instead of worse." She said, resting her head against his neck. "That's not fair to you." Jacqueline said letting out a large breath. "Thank you." She said nuzzling him more affectionatly now. "One day I will show you I am right. But for now, lets go find your mother." She said raising her head and waiting for him to lead the way. Jacqueline had stopped crying, but she couldn't remember when.

Nando
Nando's head shook so fast, he thought his head was gonna fall off. He nuzzled her back and swallowed, why couldn't she see that she was perfect? He sighed loudly, " I'd never say that! I wouldn't leave you if things got worse, I'd be closer to you! I don't want right, I want you!" He closed his mouth with wide eyes, did he really just shout that to her? His face flushed with color as he tried to smile it off. He didn't want her to find him weird, so he looked around with a smile. Perhaps she wouldn't hear it, she was walking away as he said it. He fidgeted and walked towards her them a little bit past her, "Uhm, yeah, lets go find my mom! I bet you she is sure worried! Wonder where that bird is..."

Jacque
Jacqueline wasn't positive she had heard Nan say what she thought he said. She stood still and watched as he was walking in front of her. "Want... Me?" Jacqueline said tilting her head to one side in confusion. "Want me?" She repeated, tilting her head once more but to the opposite side. "Why? How? When?" Jacqueline started to spew out random questioning statements because her brain was in overdrive to to shock. He couldn't have.... Or not like that.... Could he?... No..... Wait..... What? Were the only thoughts going through her brain at that moment.

Nando
He was scrambling in his head, Jay probably found him to b a complete freak. He couldn't help, but be a shade of bright pink as she shifted on his feet. She kept repeating what he had said,causing his dark colors to become darker shade of pinkish-brown. He didn't wanna look up yet, because he was afraid to see her face. His voice came out low and in bits, "W-well, uhhh, I just think, uhhh, well i really like being with you and, uh, I like to take care of you...uhm, uh, yeah. You. Uhm. Made and impact on me." He wanted to run his head into a tree, how many times could he have said uhm! He looked up at her, head still down. He continued his ranting, "I mean, uhm. Yeah, uhm...if you dont feel that way, Uh, I, uh, understand."

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:07 pm
Jacque
Jacqueline looked at Nan like he was from another planet. Her eyes were blank and her mouth hung slightly open. "Does not...... make.... sense...." She said looking at him strangely. Jacqueline still couldn't believe that Nan had said that. "Wow. I really hit my head hard..." She said shaking it. "Don't laugh but I thought you just said you liked being with me and stuff... And then before that you telling me all the things you loved about me and how you wanted me." She said staring at him in disbelief. "I think.... I think I might be lacking hydration." Jacqueline said, feeling her head getting heavier and heavier. However, her heart was racing at the speed of light.

Nando
He blinked as she sat in disbeliefe of what he had said, he mentally kicked himself. Oh she thinks I am SO dumb. Dumb, thats what I am, dumb! dumb, dumb, dumb! Trying to calm his facial re-coloring he shuffled his hooves, O-oh okay. W-well I did say t-that and, uh, yup." His mind was going a thousand miles per hour, his Mother was going to laugh at him when she saw him! His eyes shifted between Jay and the direction they were going to walk towards. He nodded when she spoke of water, "Yup, I think I need water too! Water sounds delicious!" He blushed more, she didn't wana spend the day with him after all he had said. He looked at her with a smile, trying to shake off the fact he felt like he ruined something good.

Jacque
Jacqueline squinted her eyes slightly and grinned a bit. "You said that. Really...." She said walking closer to him with the same expression. She stopped once she was completely next to him. "You..... Are very strange.... But I think I like it." She said smiling big and nuzzling him. "My dear Nan. You have confused me more then I have ever been in my whole entire life..... Please continue to." She said awkwardly. Expressing her fondness for another was strange and confusing for Jacqueline, and she certainly couldn't make it easy on whoever it was. "I'm so confused though..." She said, still not entirely sure she was all right in the head. "Lets go find your mum." Jacqueline said pulling lightly at his tail.

Nando
Nando turned the brightest color he'd ever been, she was happy? She didn't find him stupid or dumb? He smiled as she nuzzled him, he returned the favor very quickly. He laughed as she called him confusing, but he took it as a compliment for her. She seemed shaken up, but she wasn't angry it seemed. He smiled to her, his eyes bright, "Well, from now on I will presue you! I'll try my best to make sure you dont get snatched from me!" He skipped a bit when he started his walk, "Mama T must really miss us." Though she probably didn,t, she was one made more for the quiet.

Jacque
Jacqueline smiled. "You do that." She said laughing slightly as she followed after him. Jacqueline wasn't entirely sure how to express herself to him and so she tried to say very little. "Do you think she does?" Jacqueline asked, following closer behind him. Then she thought about it. WHAT WOULD HIS MOTHER SAY? .... WHAT WOULD HER MOTHER SAY? AND HER FATHER? AND VICTORIA?! Jacqueline continued to follow Nan, even though her thoughts would not allow her a moment of peace.

Nando
Nando smiled at her, "Nah, my mom likes to be alone with her thoughts! no one has any idea how my dad's spunk got through her hard exterior...guess its in our blood." He smiled and winked at her as they walked in some silence to the pond. His mom wasn't one for sharing her emotions or thoughts, she spent a lot of time quite and focused. He never understood his mom, she was stern, but loving. He figured no one knew how she really was, or has ever really noticeded. As he walked closer, his mothers figure took form. He smiled at her when she looked, then went to her and nuzzled her, "Sorry about that Mom!"

Tolavan
Tol watched the two walk together, both moods seemed to have been picked up. The mother smiled warmly as they came closer, nuzzling her son after he arrived. She took a long look at Jay, parting her mouth to speak rather cheery, "I was worried! I've seen Chaser do the same thing, but that was because she learned she was pregnent." She laughed, she didn't want this poor girl to realize how angry she really was with her son. Her short fuse had a long lasting effect on her. She looked at Jay, "So you are Nanny's friend, enemy...?"

Jacque
Jacqueline nodded as Tol talked. "Well I am certainly NOT pregnant." She said a little to over zealous which made her sound more guilty then anything. "Ummm... I'm I'm.... Friend!" She blurted out. "Wait, no!" "Enemy!" "No!" Jacqueline said closing her eyes and hanging her head. She had, had a lot of nervous moments in life, however, none could compare to this. "I am...." Jacqueline looked at Nan for some kind of help. "I think I might have hit my head a bit to hard when I fell!" She said a little louder then necessary. Her whole body began to turn a bright red and her heart felt like it was going to exploded once again. "Uh. Don't faint." She wispered to herself.

Nando
Nando couldn't help but laugh at the mare he stood next too. She seemed to be so flustered, so confused with what to say. When she looked at him, his smile grew and he stood closer to her, "We are working on that." He whispered in her ear so his mother did not hear, "Just breathe, lean on me when you feel weak ok?" He didn't want her falling anymore today!

Tolavan
Tol's eyes widened as the poor girl went off in a rant to her. She blinked a couple times, seeing as the girl was easy to fluster. She nodded, confused, then turned to her son. A wave of laughter hit her, perhaps it was because she was so afraid of her. She snorted with a laugh mixed into it, "Ahhh, why not get water! Don't want you to have another unschedualed meeting with the ground." Her voice was dry and dull as she spoke. Her eyes rested on her reflection in the water.

Jacque
Jacqueline laid her head up against Nan not because she was weak but because she was so overwhelmed. "Ok." She sighed and then felt nervous again when his mothers voice sounded (to her) a bit dissapointed. "We're special friends!" Jacqueline's eyes went wide and she shook her head. "I uh......." She said running over to get water. "He's my special, help me out when I pass out friend!" Jacqueline said trying to fix everything. "I have never been more embarassed in my life...." She said a little louder then what she had wanted.

Nando
Nando didn't mind that she said they were only friends, he found her so cute when she became flustered. He walked slowly behind her, next to his mother, standing much taller then she. He didn't know what his mom was thinking but she seemed to be happy with how Jay was. He winked at Jay, "Special friends!" He laughed with a hardy smile on his face. He had never seen someone so nervous in front of his mother.

Tolavan
Tolavan nodded at the mare, how strange she was. Her son must have been going crazy and said something wild to her while they were speaking. She stared at Jay, her light brown eyes seeming to glare, but in no way were intended to. She coughed a tad, "So, he's like a mate-in-waiting kind of thing?" She smiled at her son, she might as well have fun with scaring the girl while she had the chance to.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:19 pm
Jacque
Jacqueline knew that saying they were friends wasn't exactly right, however, her nerves had taken over and once that happened everything might as well go down the drain. Jacqueline dipped her mouth in the water and drank until she was full. She wiped her mouth on her hoof and returened to Tolavan and Fernando. "Kind of..." She said with a sigh. Jacqueline's main problem is that she cared to much about his mother approving. "I'm sorry!" She said to his mother. "If you don't...." Jacqueline said trying to find the words. She walked next to Nan and wispered in his ear. "Please help me." She said, defeat lacing her every word.

Nando
Nan smiled, but said nothing. His mother was now becoming what she really was, her impowering state of mind. He nuzzled her with a silence in him, he listened to her request. He looked at the mare he seemed to adore, "She's not going to bite! Mom, take it easy! She isn't Biji."

Tolavan
Tol's ears perked up, she held back all the laughs she had inside her. This poor girl was going to think that she hated her. Her poor son wanted to let hr continue, but realized she couldn't take it. Tol smiled fairly wide, "Don't stress, you seem like quite the mare if my dear Nanny wants you." Her voice still escaping with a dull sound to it, she walked towards Jay. She lowered her voice, "Just, when you have kids, make sure they aren't crazy like my son." She poked her son jokingly.

Jacque
Jacqueline stood confused for a moment as his mother talk about them having kids one day. Jacqueline? A mother? Did those two go together at all? She couldn't decide. "Shouldn't you be more worried that they end up like me because I pass out?" Jacqueline asked still confused. "Besides.... I would make a terrible mother! If a bug landed on them I would probably freak out." Jacqueline said honestly.

Nando
Nando stifled a laugh from escaping, his mother was here to ruin her life. It seemed as though Jay was adjusting to his mother. He nudged her in a small bit of scorn, "Hey! You'd be a good mama! Buuuuut, lets not worry about that now!" His attention went straight to his mother, he could see the plot brewing in her head. He heard another bird in the background, his ears shot forward, "Birds are so weird!" He dragged his hoof across the ground in hopes to distract his mother from talking.

Tolavan
Tolavan clicked her tongue, she stared as the mare began to tinker and think. She shook her head mentally, how on earth could anyone be so negative about themselves. She seemed to let her eyes drift as her son began to talk, then her eyes set onto Jay. Her mouth opened slightly, and dryly she muttered, "A bad mother? No mother can be bad. Now a father who leaves can be bad." Her eye twitched in anger as she turned towards the noise, "Ah yes, BIRDS." She snarled quietly as she put her attention back to Jay, "How come Nanny here peaks your interest."

----
Fernando's mouth dropped, "MOM."

Jacque
Jacqueline laughed slightly even though she thought his mother was being a bit to harsh. But, that was his mother. She thought for a moment. "Well, I believe it works both ways.... And it would be more likely that I would be the less compitent parent." She said looking at Nan walk away. "I think he would make a great dad one day.... Far FAR away from today." She said with a smile, returning her gaze to Tolavan. "I'm not sure why or how he interests me.... I think it's because he doesn't seem to mind my anxiety attacks. He accepts me for me." She said low enough for only his mother to hear. He is also soooooo adorable when he finds something new to distract him. Jacqueline thought to herself.

Nando
Nando let out a small sigh, oh no, she challanged his mothers thought process. Not only was no one allowed to try to change her mind, no one could change her mind. He tried to change the subject hastily, "Uh birds are so darn annoying right?" He looked at his mom, oh how to God he hoped she'd let this one slide. His face flushed though she saids he'd be a good dad, with him, or did she not mean that? He shook his head and looked at his mother, her eye was twitching. Oh god.

Tolavan
Tol's eye twitched, did she just disagree with her? Her mouth went dry, no one would disagree with her. Her ears twitched as she looked away to make sure the mare couldn't see the anger rising in her. She let out a long slow breath, "The stallion always leaves before the mare." She shot around, her eyes meeting her sons before she'd even glance at Jay. She clicked her tongue again, nodded to her son, then glarred at her. "My son. Nanny, is one of a kind you know...He isn't one to leave for long...would you leave him?" Her eyes never left the mare. Mama Tolavan was here to crack this mare, before her son got to attached. Her glare remained, still angry by her disagreeing. Stallions always leave! How niave she is for thinking that the mare could be the one to leave!

Jacque
Jacqueline was beyond confused when his mother's attitude changed. OH GOD WHAT DID I DO?! She thought to herself, but showed no emotion on her face. "I didn't mean to say anyone would leave each other. I just meant that parenting works both ways." She said with a smile. "Both the mom and dad have to work together in order to raise their children, even seperated." She said with a nod. "Although, I have seen and heard of a lot of stallions leaving their mates." Jacqueline frowned. "And I would hope IF Nan and I did end up getting to the point where we decide to have children, neither of us abandon the other. Even if something terrible was to happen where we fell out of love with each other." Jacqueline said truthfully. "Even if the parents can no longer stand each other, they made a commitment and they should follow through." I hope she understands what I mean! Jacque, you are such an idiot...

Nando
The stallion stood quiet, his mother and Jay were now at this alone. He took his pride stance next to Jacqueline, plastering a smile on, to hopefully play off the scared feeling he had inside her. Oh his mother was soon going to blow, mating was such a touchy subject due to his dad. He swallowed hard, trying to think of some way out of this conversation. He knew everything that had happened made his mother very bitter. As she grew up, she'd never known her dad. She believed Chaser was her mom, because she never had the nerve to tell her that she wasn't actually. Nando's eyes loocked around in panic, please let her mother have mercy on Jay. He closed his eyes in pain, for a reason he couldn't explain.

Nando let out a breath he'd been holding, whispering into Jay's ear, "Wow your lucky! That's her being nice after she gets mad. She doesn't like to be disagreed with" he paused to look at his mom, "She likes you."

Tolavan
Tolavans voive was low and very, very, very dry as she spoke, "Life doesnt work out that way you know...things happen my dear." Her light brown eyes traced the outlining of the trees, her hoof kicked the ground, and her teeth began to grind. She was holding back so much anger so she did not scare of Nanny's whatever-she-was. Tol did not make another sound as she calmed herself down, she shook her head. "Commitment? Commitment is a lie darling Jay." Her eyes looked towards her, "But, I believe if you feel so strongly about this, I will let you believe what you wish." Tolavan quietly walked towards the pond, looking at her reflection. "Time only tells us if 'love' can save you." Her eyes looked at her son.

Jacque
Jacqueline was slightly surprised that Tolavan believed what she believed. But then again, she figured there was good reason for it and she respected the mare's opinion. "Maybe so.... But I think I will hold out faith for it." She said smiling at Nan. After his mother had walked away Jacqueline nuzzled Fernando lovingly. "Right?" She said with a wink. "I wished you would have told me that before...." She smiled. "But..... What do you think?" Jacqueline asked curiously. Since Nan and her hadn't been... whatever they were for very long she didn't even know if he wanted children, or a mate, or whatever. "I hope she does like me... Cause I think I will keep you." Jacqueline winked and laughed lightly.

Nando
Nando's eyes traced him mom as she walked away, was he ready for her to leave. His Mom never wanted him to mate, she was afraid of what he might do, or not do. As Tolavan walked away, he felt the soft touch of Jay hit his skin. He looked down and smiled, nuzzling her back within an instant. His breath seemingly became more easy, he missed her wink completly as he was in a daze. He looked around with his ears perked forwards, then she asked him a question. He dazed down at her, "Think of what?" His goofy smile remained on her, for some reason he couldn't keep his eyes off of her. Then he broke his gaze to look towards his mom, "She does. I promise if she didn't, you'd know!" Her last sentence made his face feel hot, he had almost forgotten that his mother being there.

Tolavan
Tolavan ears twitched with the sound of Jay talking, faith was not something to look for in her mind. Faith, wasn't real. She kept her eyes onto her reflection and with a kick of her hoof, made ripples to make it go away. The browns of her colors mixed in the water, and with silence she turned to see her son staring at the mare. She squinted in thought, What did Jay see in her son? She walked towards the two, seeing them side by side. "Hm...where did you come from Jay?"

Jacque
Jacqueline smiled at Nan and repeated herself. "Foals." She said, with a nod as he said that she would know if his mother didn't like her. When his mother returned to them she greeted her with a smile that was filled with confusion. "Well, from Victoria's kingdom. She's my adoptive mother since my parents live in seperate herds. They left me to be raised by Taja, however, she didn't feel like she could raise a filly due to her depression." Jacqueline paused. "Her mate has been missing and she is getting more and more worried." She said with sigh. In all honesty Jacqueline felt bad for Taja. She had devoted her life to a stallion who seemed to have wandered off and not come back. "Victoria wanted to groom me into the next queen of the herd, but for obvious reasons I don't think I can do it." She said with a slight laugh that was supposed to show that she didn't really want it anyways.

Nando
Nando couldn't help but stare at her. Foals? Nando was such a child in himself how would him having foals turn out? He blinked widely, his mind was in loops. She seemed to be so calm about asking, "I-if it happens it happens!" He smiled as she spoke, then poked his mom "Mom don't be so nosy towards Jay!" He gave her a warm smile, but as the story went on about Taja, he realized that Taja sounded strangely like his mother. He shifted uncomfortably as she looked at Jay, his mind still fuzzy from the foals question. Did she even want foals with him? Maybe she only asked because of his mothers questioning. What a weird first meeting the were having. He rubbed his eyes on his leg, "gahh..."

Tolavan
Tolavan felt a stab at her heart, then anger filled her ears. A ringing got louder as she heard the story go on. She snorted somewhat loudly, her eyes shot downwards. She was so infuriated by her own story, that she didn't hear any of Jay;s last words. She clicked her tongue and stomped her foot, guessing at what the mare had said, "Ahhh I see."

Jacque
Jacqueline watched Tolavan and felt that she needed to add on. "But even being raised by Victoria I never felt like my parents didn't love me. In fact I was very close to my daddy." She grinned, thinking of him. Jacqueline returned her gaze to Fernando and gave him a questioning look. Tolavan seemed to be distracted with her thoughts so Jacqueline whispered to Nan. "Yes. You heard my view of them......" She said trying to think of how to word what she thought. "What's your's?" Jacqueline was surprised that he seemed to be so shocked. Since when had she become the more open one? Not that she didn't like the chance to be, she was just surprised.

Tolavan
Tolavan's eyes seemed to drift back and forth between the pond, jay, and the forst around them. She looked at the trees taking them in, "Hm...now that is interesting isn't it..." The anger returned and she blinked at her son, "Nosey? I am not being nosey. If this is the mare that can potentially be around me the rest of my life I want to know as much as I can." She looked at jay, finally showing a smile, "Anythng else I should know?" Her tail flicked in somewhat curiosity.

Nando
Nando shifted slightly, foals. With Jay? His eyes looked at her's, trying to think about him someday being a dad. What if one of his kids came out like his mom, he let out a laugh. "Well, I mean, I'd love to be a daddy someday!" His goofy smile returned to his face. He looked at his mom, "Sorry mom."

Jacque
Jacqueline understood that his mother simply wanted to understand more about her, and deep down she wanted to make sure she was the right fit for her son. "Hmmm..... Nothing comes to mind at the moment." She said with a smile. Jacqueline looked at Nan. "I think all parents want to know that their children will be happy and choose correctly in..." Jacqueline let him figure out what she was talking about. When Nan said he wanted to be a daddy one day Jacqueline couldn't help but smile and nuzzle him. "I'm glad to hear that." She said looking up at him.

Tolavan
Tolavan raised a brow towards the mare, for a horse so scared, she had earned her bravery. She was uncofrtably satisfied with the mare as she walked over, then poked her, and gave a smile, "Not many get past my shrude attitude. I award you." She nodded to her son, perhapes she was going to be different. Her hoof kicked the ground, "Well why don't I leave the two of you alone?" She flicked her tail and sighed as her thoughts quietly escaped her mind and she looked back.

Nando
Nando was blushing brightly, he was shocked by how Jay seemed. She had such a change from the first hello. He poked her and let his smile widen, "For now, lets forget about children!" He smiled at his mom with a bright and happy look, he could tell she seemed happy with the choice. He wasn't sure where they would go, but Nando stopped caring. He was just happy he met her! He let out a chuckle, "Awe ma!"

Jacque
Jacqueline smiled and nodded. "Thank you, and not many are so accepting of my anxiety attacks." She said with a laugh. As she began to walk away Jacqueline looked over at Fernando. "Do you want her to leave?" She asked, not really minding either way. She would be happy if she stayed and happy if she left. And if she left Jacqueline would have Fernando all to herself. However, she did enjoy his mother.

Nando
Nando did not want to see his mom leave, but nuzzled her lovingly, "How about I meet you out at the tepee after me and Jay talk?" He looked adoringly at Jay, in one day he could never have imagined what it would be like to meet someone so different in so many ways.He nuzzled her happily, "That is,, if you don't mind my mother leaving." He blinked happily, his mom actually liked someone! He thought she'd be permenatly mean to everyone!

Tolavan
Tol smiled at her son as she walked up to Jay, "I don't like just anyone. Dont hurt him." She poked Jay in a somewhat loving way. She wasn't sure what it was that her darling son liked so much, but she kinda understood what love felt like. She nuzzled her son, "You can stay out late, but please make sure you stop by. Chaser will cry if you aren't going to see her." She rolled her eyes in slight annoyment.

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces