Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:45 pm
((Setting is here))

User Image

Jay walked down the narrow dirt path through the pine forest. He had separated from his tribe awhile ago and although he was following them, he was in no hurry to catch back up to them. Even when he was in his tribe and with his family and friends, Jay still felt lonely. There was just something missing from his life. So he had decided to go on a search for the missing something.

His search had led him all over the place and finally, back to the trail of his tribe. Jay felt like his search was coming to an end and that he still hadn't found what it was he had been searching for in the first place. Exhausted and annoyed, Jay strayed from the dirt path and plopped himself down on a large warm rock.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:04 pm
User Image

Kaleo was bouncing along in the undercover of a forest. He was on his first adventure with out his brothers and sisters watching over him. He was the youngest and they seemed to need to know where he was 24/7. Not that he didn't mind Keiki. She was born in the same litter as him. In fact they were the only two born this time around. He mused as the thought stumbled a crossed his mind. Anyways he didn't mind cause they got along well, but to day was a day for him. He felt like there was something out there calling him and he was for sure going to meet it with a smile and song. Humming to himself as he went. His head bopping around as he sang "Gonna Get Ya" in his head.  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:24 pm

It was such a nice and relaxing day that Jay decided that perhaps an afternoon nap would be a good idea. There was no one else around and nothing else to do, so why not? The light blue male curled himself up on his rock and closed his eyes, allowing the sounds of the forest to sing him a natural lullaby. Jay had just started to doze off when he smelled something out of the ordinary; a male fox.

A bright green eye peaked open to see if he could spot where the scent was coming from. Sure enough, Jay spotted a multi-blue colored male walking along in the forest. The other fox seemed to be in his own littler world and Jay wondered if he should disturb him. Normally, Jay was very upbeat and hyper but now, all he wanted to do was simply sit where he was and watch the other male.

After a few minutes, Jay sat up and stretched, wondering if the male would spot him if he moved.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:16 pm
One, two. One,two three went Kaleo's paws as he danced to the song in his head. His front to paws would go forward than back the forward with his back feet. His tail bounced and bobbed to the beat as his head banged side to side his hair going every which way. Just as the song finished in his head he got this uneasy feeling and the fur stood up on the back of his neck.

He paused mid-step and looked around to try and find out what was watching him. His eyes did a quick sweep from left to right. He barely noticed the purple,pink, blue thing sitting on the boulder and had to do a double take. There it was. He found out what was watching him... it was another male.

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:42 pm
Jay watched the other male dance through the woods and come to stop. He wasn't sure why the other blue male stopped but he did notice that he had been spotted. In all of his travels, Jay had learned how to tell if another traveling fox was hostile or not and this stranger didn't seem very aggressive. Thinking it was possible to make a new friend, Jay leaped from his rock and trotted a little closer, but not to close, to the other male.

"Hey there!" He called out as he approached. "Nice day, is it not?" As soon as he started talking, Jay felt his old hyper and playful self creeping back into his personality. A smile made it's way to his mouth; it felt good to be himself again.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:16 pm
Kaleo watched as another male approached. He was unsure how this male was going to react toward him and it made him nervous and on edge. Kaleo was getting ready to flee when the fox began to speak.

Pausing Kaleo study than decided to respond" Hello good sir. It is a wonderful day. Makes you want to sing and dance... Well at least that's what i think."

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:10 am
Jay could see the other male tensing, looking as if he were getting ready to dash away from him, so he stopped his slow approach and sat down. He wasn't sure why but he knew he didn't want to scare this guy off. There was just something about him that Jay liked.

"Sing and dance?" Jay asked, his smile growing wider. "I don't know about the singing part, I've been told I'm not so great, but I do like to dance on days like today." Jay stood and did a sort of wiggle and shake demonstration of his version of dancing.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 1:57 pm
Kaleo gave the other male a weak great-full smile as he sat down. It let him know that he wasn't about to be attacked. Seeing that the new male wanted to talk Kaleo sat down as well really smiling now. It was nice to have someone to talk to and for some reason he like this new male.

Kaleo watched the male swing his hips and commented, "Not bad but I'm sure you can do more than that. And who cares if you cant really sing. I dont think I can but I do it cause its fun and something I want to do. By the way my names Kaleo"

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:41 pm
Jay couldn't help but laugh at the other male's comment. It was nice to be around someone who did something just because they wanted to and didn't care what other foxes thought. To just be who you wanted to be. Meeting Kaleo was somehow.... Refreshing.

"It's nice to meet you Kaleo. I'm Jay." The bright male did a overly dramatic bow. "You live around here Kaleo?" Since he and his tribe traveled all over, Jay never knew where other foxes actually lived. Many times when they came in contact with others, they were either on tribe lands, or the other fox was a traveler as well.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:43 am
Kaleo's tail wagged as he got the other fox to smile and laugh. He took it as a good sign. He gave a shudder as it seemed that the other fox's laugh caressed his body. It made a goofy smile appear on his muzzle.

"It is very nice to meet you Jay."
Kaleo stood up and started to approach the male. "No i dont live around here but I dont live far away. If you head south till you hit the bamboo forest you'll find where i live."he lets his eyes run over the other male and accidentally said his thoughts out loud "Dam you look hot."

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:16 pm
"Ah, so you're part of the Bamboo tribe?" Jay asked casually. He was pretty sure his tribe had pasted by their once before but he didn't really remember it because he had been so young. Talk of tribes was common though and Jay was about to explain about his own tribe when Kaleo's second comment caught him totally off guard though.

"Hot?" Jay blinked. Really? Another male thought he was hot? Like attractive? No way. This was way to good to be true. The bright male hadn't pegged the other male to 'swing that way' as some foxes called it. Jay felt the excitement build up inside of him though. "You think so? Because I must say, you are looking pretty damn good looking yourself, Kaleo."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:34 pm
" Not exactly 'part' of the tribe really. More like my father and uncle are part of it so I am able to be around, pass threw, stay on tribe lands if I needed/wanted to do so. The tribe likes to have the offspring of the members around and I sometimes think they hope we join up." Kaleo said with a slight smirk.

His tail swayed back and forth at the compliment. "I think you look far better. My fur is only dark blue, black, and some of my mothers lighter blue where yours is an assortments of blue and some purple. You my new friend look amazing. Something to die for,"his grinned widen. He had to be in luck. This fox seemed to be like him and float his way. This must be his lucky day or something. He was excited and his body showed it.

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:28 pm
((Post color will come later because I'm lazy))

"I see." Nodded Jay as he listened to Kaleo talk of his fathers tribe. He totally understood the others wanting Kaleo to join the tribe; he had joined his mother's tribe, along with his sister. He liked his tribe, but it was very lonely being pretty much the only guy there. "So do you just travel around?"

He looked Kaleo over as the male pointed out his colors and where they originated from. "The pink and purple comes from my small daddy, the various blues come from my big daddy." Jay said as he showed off his coat. "And your blues and black are arranged in such a manner that it makes you look absolutely stunning."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:25 pm
A blush crept a cross Kaleo's cheeks making his fur darken. He pawed at the ground in slight embarrassment and mumbled"Thank you." Taking a few breaths he got over it and his blush slowly faded. "I'd love to meet your parents some time they sound interesting."

"I travel more than my older brother and sister that live with my father but no were near as much as my other two older brothers and my little sister." He said in a modest tone of voice. "So do you live around here or in a tribe?" he asked extremely curious now.

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:15 pm
So it was decided. Kaleo was most definitely the cutest thing Jay had ever seen when he was blushing and awkwardly being embarrassed. Jay couldn't help but stare at him with a wide smile as he got over his blush and began talking again.

"Well, you can meet one of my dads, but saddly my big daddy, he's a 'Daeva, went away a long time ago and hasn't come back." Jay looked down with a bit of saddness but quickly got over it as Kaleo continued talking.

"I sort of live with a tribe. The Gyspy Clan, we travel around a lot and sometimes we get separated, like I am now. But it's pretty cool." Jay puffed up his chest a bit with pride as he talked about his tribe.  
RP Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff