Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
guides for dating bisexuals

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:19 am
oh i wish i still had the link so i could show it to you guys, but recently i found a guide on how to date bisexuals and it was just so funny to read.

some thing it had good points on, like dont assume they will run off with the other gender and done assume they will want a girlfriend and a boyfriend at the same time.

but some parts were telling people to do the opposite of what i like. it kept saying that bisexuals dont like people joking about bisexuality and that all bisexuals hate those both ways jokes. i really love it when my fiance jokes about me being bisexual, it lets me know he accepts that im bi and feels comfortable enough with it to joke about with me.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:16 am
do you have any tips lol  

darbear94

Ayame_Rikimayu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:42 am
I don't know if I like the idea of guides on how to date ANY kind of people. You make guides on how to cook healthier or how to not fail in Fire Emblem, but you don't make guides on human beings. We are too vast in variety and so unique that following one set guide on how to behave around a particular group of people is...weird to me.

Of course I know the guide is probably not serious, and I know you were just telling us about it. I am just rambling, as usual.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:21 am
Ayame_Rikimayu
I don't know if I like the idea of guides on how to date ANY kind of people. You make guides on how to cook healthier or how to not fail in Fire Emblem, but you don't make guides on human beings. We are too vast in variety and so unique that following one set guide on how to behave around a particular group of people is...weird to me.

Of course I know the guide is probably not serious, and I know you were just telling us about it. I am just rambling, as usual.

they make guides on how to raise kids which im sure have their helpfull moments, and guides on how to accept if your kid is a different relidion or isnt straight. but i get what your saying smile  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

5aviors-5orrow

OG Noob

5,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:15 am
Shanna66
oh i wish i still had the link so i could show it to you guys, but recently i found a guide on how to date bisexuals and it was just so funny to read.

some thing it had good points on, like dont assume they will run off with the other gender and done assume they will want a girlfriend and a boyfriend at the same time.

but some parts were telling people to do the opposite of what i like. it kept saying that bisexuals dont like people joking about bisexuality and that all bisexuals hate those both ways jokes. i really love it when my fiance jokes about me being bisexual, it lets me know he accepts that im bi and feels comfortable enough with it to joke about with me.

i agree completely with you my BF jokes all the time and some Bi's like me have both I bf and GF at the same time  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:32 am
really? A guide to dating bi's? All my and my bf did was agree on terms due to me being bi. The main one oddly to some people, if I want to have sex with a girl, he's allow to join. You don't need a guide. Just come to agreements and the realtionship will be fine.  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

Lluvias

Mystical Fox

11,690 Points
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
  • Night Owl 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:45 am
XD That reminds me, I once clicked on someone's blog/lezzy/bi-girl site and there was this one page that said: "HOW TO SEDUCE STRAIGHT GIRLS." It was amusing, I thought..  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Guide for dating bisexuals? Did Chris Chan write this? NO, WAIT, NEVER MIND.

(Brushes by Obsidian Dawn)

She Promised You Cookies

Proxy Guildswoman

8,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Guildmember 100

Gaara_evil_cookie

Scurvy Raider

6,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:56 am
Shanna66
Ayame_Rikimayu

they make guides on how to raise kids which im sure have their helpfull moments, and guides on how to accept if your kid is a different relidion or isnt straight. but i get what your saying smile

I agree with Ayame on this one. I know they were probably meant to be funny but I think it would be pretty absurd if there are "serious" guides on how to date bisexuals out there rofl

And I don't think it's the same comparing guides on how to raise kids with guides on treatment of bisexuals. If guides like that were real and serious then it says something very sad about our society because it would be isolating us into groups and we would think bisexuals as "different" in a not good way. ninja

I don't know, I think I went wayyyy too deep into this, sorry if I sounded like a a**l b-atch rofl

Oh and Bi too =P  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:49 pm
Tips please

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff