Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP]Strange is Good(Anaon Nox & Deanneth Chamberland)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:32 am
User Image

Sun filtered through the thick canopy of branches above a small brown filly; her wings were stretched out and were enjoying the warmth the rays brought to the mocha colored feathers. Her eyes were closed as she soaked in the peacefulness of the morning; she would not ruin this tranquility by pulling a trick on the unsuspecting creatures of the woods, she wanted to be more than just a mere trickster… perhaps a spy of some sort? Now that would be fun. Anaon smiled as she pictured herself as a world class spy, with her tiny size many would over look her and believe her to be an innocent little filly; they would be incorrect of course.

The tiny winged filly believed her appearance ironic to her personality, she was smaller than her sister and other foals, which would lead many to believe that she was a shy timid filly who would flee at the sign of danger and would never hurt another living being, but that was an erroneous assumption; she liked meat and she loved to cause trouble.

Anaon gave a small laugh as she thought back to all the mischief she has caused during her travels with her mother and sister; her tricks were childish, but they certainly were entertaining.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:46 pm
User Image

Not too far away from the brown filly and completely oblivious to her presence was a young colt. A cheerful, tuneless hum drifted on the slight breeze as the colt aimlessly weaved his way through the thick tree trunks. Unlike the filly, he had no grand ambitions, no dreams of trickery or of being a great spy. Instead, he liked to explore the lands near where his family lived. He loved to reenact the epic tales his father and sister were so good at telling, although he could never imagine such wicked villains or valiant heroes as they could dream up. He would rather be the sidekick, the determinator, the loyal Samwise that helps the hero through thick and thin. His abosolute favorite thing to do was to meet new friends. He very much lived in the moment and this moment was a welcome respite from the peculiarities of his family. Now, don’t be mistaken, he loved his family very much, but they could sometimes be… trying.

Dean, that was the colt’s name, had lowered his head to nose through the dead leaves and debris littered across the forest floor when he suddenly got the overwhelming feeling that he wasn’t alone. He slowly raised his little white nose to warily taste the air, but he couldn’t pick up a scent. His purple ears were pricked and the fur along his back stood on end as he looked around, “H-hello?” he called softly in his lightly accented voice. Then louder, “Is there anyone there?”

Kareswynn

8,800 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:24 pm
A voice cut through the silent thoughts of the filly, slowly she opened both of her bright green eyes; she was not alone in the woods. For a second she wondered if she imagined the question, but she soon felt the presence of another, it definitely was not her sister. Questions raced through her mind, should I sneak up on the owner of the voice or call back out to it?

Anaon shrugged, she wanted to have some fun, but scaring away the voice would not be the right idea if she wanted to get off on the right hoof. So in a clear voice she yelled back, “Hola! Yes I’m here. Where are you?” She listened to her voice as it emanated from her mouth and through the woods, she silently hoped that she did not wake her mother; Lumriel needed all the rest she could get. The search for Nightmare was draining her, but she kept a smiling face on for her two daughters, but they knew differently.

The small filly wondered who the being was that was calling out to her and how they knew that she was there. Images popped into her mind of what the soquili looked like, was he a stallion who slays dragons, a foal who wanted to go on an adventure, and was he not a he but a she? All these thoughts raced through her head as she waited for the soquili to approach. The morning was turning out interesting after all.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:03 pm
Dean nearly jumped at the sound of the new voice, so there was someone out there! Fortunately, whoever it was didn’t sound like they meant any harm, but that didn’t necessarily mean anything. Once, Dean’s father had told him about a foal-napping monster that spoke with the voice of a young filly to lure in its victims… And that word the voice had used, ‘Hola’? What did that mean? Small, plum colored ears swiveled to find the source of the mysterious voice. There! Beyond that hedge. After a moment of hesitation (he really didn’t want to be foal-napped by any monsters), Dean reared up on his spindly hind legs and poked his splochily colored head over the thin, green branches. “I’m here.” He called out in reply.

There, before him, was the small, winged filly. He tilted his head curiously, he’d never seen wings on a horse before, and studied her with his pale violet, black-rimmed eyes. He went back on all fours and shimmied his way through the bushes. Once through, he gave the stranger a friendly smile, “Hello there. Who are you?”

Kareswynn

8,800 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:24 pm
Anaon smiled at the foal as he announced his presence through the bushes, he did not seem to be the one to slay dragons, but if she learned something from others, don’t judge by what is on the outside. She felt him taking her in, so she felt obliged to do the same to him, his coloring was interesting, in splotches over his body, and his hair as dark as the night. Anaon found her green eyes were drawn to the purple wisps around his front two hooves; they were so similar to that of her sisters, but they did not appear to be flame. Could they be related? No, if she had a brother he would have green hooves like her sister or maybe even bones. The cult standing before her could not be her long lost brother, plus, her family did not have any purple on themselves. The small filly looked at the foal’s eyes and gave a bigger smile than the one she gave him as he excited the bushes, “‘Ello! I’m Anaon Nox, but you can call me Ana for short, who are you?”  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:06 pm
Now that he was closer to her and there were no budding green branches in between then, Dean was able to get a better look at the filly. As she studied him, he looked right back at her with absolutely no reservations; in that open and innocent way that foals and children often have. She was a tiny little thing with fur the color of rich earth and a mane and tail of light mahogany. Her eyes were a startling pale green and her grey fetlocks grew long (longer than he’d ever seen on another) over her small silver hooves. However, the feature that drew his eyes the most was the pair of feathered wings sprouting from her back. Just like a bird! Dean found himself staring as he wondered if she could fly… When she spoke, he pulled his eyes away to look back at her face with a happy little smile, “It’s nice to meet you Miss Ana. I’m Deanneth, but you can just call me Dean.” His plum hears swiveled back and forth a few times as his gaze flickered back to her wings. Like any child, he’d been told not to stare, but her wings were just so cool! “Can…” he faltered uncertainly, not wanting to offend her, but it was only a split second before the rest of the question tumbled from his lips, “Can you fly?” His voice was curious and tinged with a bit of awe.

((A little off-topic, but this reminds me a bit of The Dark Crystal. “Wings? I don’t have wings!” “Of course not. You’re a boy.”))

Kareswynn

8,800 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:31 pm
Anaon smiled warmly as the foal moved closer in her direction, just as her eyes had gone to his hooves, his went to the two feathered entities on her back; she made them open a bit wider.

“Nice to meet you Dean!” Anaon’s ears twitched at the ‘Miss Anaon’, it seemed too formal to someone like her, but after a second of thinking about it, she decided she liked the title. Bright green eyes look at the awed little foal, “Yes… well I should be able to soon! I can fly a little bit, but I get tired really quickly.” She looked away embarrassed at this admittance of weakness, but then she brightened. “But I’m better than my sister. It’s because I am so small even for my age, so when I try to fly there is not that much to lift up into the air I guess.” She looked down at her small body, she was not upset that she was so small, it helped her create more mischief, and she realized that when it came to flying it sure was a plus.

Eyes wide and smile big, a thought came to the young small filly, she wanted to impress this colt in front of her and make a new friend; Anaon really wanted to show the colt what she could do. Quickly she looked around the area they resided, keeping a mental track on the location of each tree, “So Sir Dean, do you wanna see me fly?”

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games