The Valentine Pirate Nation Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stryke

Omnipresent Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:15 pm
Right now this doesn't really serve any purpose, but it is fun. It all started out with me making a "valentine's day pirate" outfit for my avi, and then I was messing around with tektek and ended up with what someone called a 'crewmate' and things just kinda grew from there.

Then I thought it would be kinda fun to post all avi's and make little bio/job discription thing for them ^^

So without further ado, I present the Valentine Pirate Nation (stealing hearts all across gaia) pirate heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Captain Stryke:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fleeccee:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lu Xun:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. NightSymphony: Master thief of the crew
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. dragon_master: Ninja-pirate, need I say more
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Okugi:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Angel:  

Stryke

Omnipresent Loiterer

Stryke

Omnipresent Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:27 pm
Trainees

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(in training)User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(graduated) Mekone:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(in training)User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(graduated) Sir_Bunny:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Renee:  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Wilhem:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Whigh: In charge of leading the kitty defense in case Cthulhu wakes up
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Silkworm: Leader of the Marshmellow Buddy forces
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. R A M Z A:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cryptic Shadow: Navigator
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mankville: Head doctor, has been working very hard lately (just look at those circles under his eyes)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blush May: Head Nurse/Dr. Manky's assistant  

Stryke

Omnipresent Loiterer

Stryke

Omnipresent Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. MAE: invisible/ghost pirate of the crew
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rineru: Lovable scallywag
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Autumn: First Mate
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shadow - Dragon: Master of night/stealth missions
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nick Winchester:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Phe:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Raiun: Head Chef  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:51 pm
I like my assistant. ninja  

mankvill

Autumn

Original Gaian

20,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Champion 300
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:57 pm
oooh! can I be first mate? the only other position I can think of is seductress, and well... nick looks like he's more pimped out for the job sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:16 pm
Sweet. 4laugh  

Silkworm

Stryke

Omnipresent Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:44 pm
I'll have a crewmate silky (with marshmellow buddy) made soon 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:56 am
I seem to be Scottish. lol xd 3nodding  

Phe

Whigh
Crew