Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Jak's Act II_______________-___________PC Gaming
Starcraft 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinu_Acari

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:08 pm
Not really "new" to the SC universe, I played the first one on my comp for a bit but I was like 8 so I was never good at it. But I got SC2 last year and played on and off. I'm just now getting into it for real though like hardcore watching the NASL and TSL, GSL tournaments, actually caring about getting past my 50 unranked and such. IF anyone wants to add me to practice sometimes, I'm on alot, shoot me a PM or post here. Just wanted to see if anyone else plays the game though biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:25 pm
I'm trying really damn hard to learn how to play better.
I don't know if you'd be interested in playing with a complete newblet, but my stuff is:

MrsMephisto
Code: 870

Brvtal

Lover

Shinu_Acari

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:17 pm
Lol I'm a noob to, I'm still in my practice league getting help from some friends haha but I'll add u next time I get on  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:29 pm
Effergy 228
I'm a zerg gold leaguer, though I'm not on too often anymore. What race do you play? Also, have you been to the Starcraft guild?  

Evataph

Jak's Act II_______________-___________PC Gaming

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff