Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Art Share
{cheap furry art!} ~Art Shoppe de Rainshine~ {3000g or less} Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to purchase a piece of art?
  yes!
  no, I was just looking.
  your art could use some work before I'm willing to pay for it.
  I heart hyenas! Can I please have some gold? :P
View Results

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:22 pm
~Welcome to Shoppe de Rainshine!~
User Image

Hey, hey! I decided my artistic talent could be a good way to earn myself some fake money wink so I decided I'm going to let you guys commission me to do some custom furry art for ya.

I can draw in all types of furry styles, so please specify which one you would like:
full-animal
typical furry
more animal-like furry
more human-like furry
human with ears/tail, etc.

Please click here for some examples of my art.

For customs, I will charge as follows:

just one character: 500 gold
two or more characters: 1000 gold
full scene with no background: 1500 gold
full scene with background (no colour): 2000 gold
full scene with background (colour): 3000 gold

To order a custom drawing, just write a post in "document" post-style describing what you want. Use regular "say" post-style to make any comments or suggestions or to inquire about the progress of your picture.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

People I've Done Drawings For:

-furryfox23
-LeoLeonal
-Lazurkri
-00Shoe
-E p ii c C u p c a k e

The follwing people are the ones I am working on right now:

-Takashi_The_Dragon(x2)
-Pistola Lupo De Orleans
-FANGwoof  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:51 pm
How much would it cost to take a real life picture and turn it into my furry character?

Background and such doesn't really matter too much.

Attributes:
An orange and white ferret lynx with traits of red panda.
Very sleek frame
Bright blue eyes  

00Shoe
Captain

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:03 pm
00Shoe
How much would it cost to take a real life picture and turn it into my furry character?

Background and such doesn't really matter too much.

Attributes:
An orange and white ferret lynx with traits of red panda.
Very sleek frame
Bright blue eyes
So you mean you want me to edit the photo? I might be able to do that... It might not turn out that great, though. xp
Since it is only one character, I would charge the same as a regular one-character drawing, if I was even able to pull it off. But if I did it and it sucked, I wouldn't charge you for it, of course... that would just be rude. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:52 pm
Can I get just a one character picture?
Background doesn't matter.
Typical furry.

Characteristics x3
-Wolf-cat
-long fluffy wolf tail
-Cat ears
-Bright green eyes
-White fur color with gray stripes around the body
-Gray tipped ears, muzzle, paws and tail
-Pretty fluffy.

>////<
Is that okay?

E p ii c C u p c a k e

Anxious Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:57 pm
Maybe I'll take a double razz my adult and cub forms in a single picture.

Drawn by Veemonsito: http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i195/kovu115/Leo-Veemonsito.jpg
Drawn by Ethan Cormack: http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i195/kovu115/Hai_LeoPaladin.jpg
Drawn by KitsuneDarkblade: http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i195/kovu115/Leo_Paladin.png

Surprise me on a background razz whatever you think will make it look nice.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:14 pm
hmmn. Think you can do one of my Fursona? I do believe the descrips for him are up many places, but I'll repost it down below. Its kinda technical though.
<*edit* before I forget, I'd like to have the full color, full background done. Preferable that the background be something snowy, but I can hash the details out with you later>

(Ref Pics)
(http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt18/Sn0wyDragon/Gaia Art/Commission_Lazurkri-2.jpg)
(http://img852.imageshack.us/img852/7386/lazurkri.jpg

(Descrip)
Lazurkri (Pronounced LahzurCREE)
Species: Xor'Drei'Ras (Prounounced Cor DehRYE Rass)
Species Nickname: Wraithwolves
Height: 5' 9''
Length: 10'
Weight: 450 Kilos
Eye Color: Blue
Talon Color: Ebony
Physical Description:
Superficially Canine in body structure.Bi-Quadrapedal in stature ( Can walk on two legs as well as on all fours equally well, although he looks awkward when walking, and is prone to tripping). Raptorial beak in place of muzzle as you would find with a terrestrial canine predator. Thick, creamy white fur from head to tail, a evolutionary adaptation to harsh winters and climates, with a stiffer "Mane" down the neck. forepaws are more hand than canine paw, fully capably of fine manipulation, but soft pads on the palms are still present, as are long, semi-retractable talons. Lazurkri has black traceries around his beak and eyes and up and down his flanks, and his tail plume is pure black in color. Blue tribal designs have been inked into his fur around his legs and chest, as well as gold ink applied to his mane.  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

gamerkitty87

11,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:39 pm
hmmm well how about a artic fox half human have artic fox =3 without a shirt and fluffy chest fur =] kinda like animated style? but if you cant do it that way thats fine =] oh and the backround would be a dark night with a full moon in the backround with all the stars o.o i will pay extra if its hard to do  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:00 pm
And to Cupcake, Leo, and Laz, I would love to do all your fursonas. I will get them done as soon as possible and send them to you via PM's. 3nodding  

Celtic zombie-kitten

gamerkitty87

11,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:05 pm
Celtic zombie-kitten
furryfox23
hmmm well how about a artic fox half human have artic fox =3 without a shirt and fluffy chest fur =] kinda like animated style? but if you cant do it that way thats fine =] oh and the backround would be a dark night with a full moon in the backround with all the stars o.o i will pay extra if its hard to do
Hmm... so when you say half human do you mean it's like a human with fox ears, or does he have other fox-like features besides the ears and tail. Please give a detailed description or reference art. And yes I can do this with the background and it would cost 3000 gold to colour in the background black.

kinda like this
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

but an artic fox lol and no shirt and chest hair hehe =] doesn't have to look anything like this art though hehe not everyone is pro  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:24 pm
Celtic zombie-kitten
furryfox23
Celtic zombie-kitten
furryfox23
Hmm... so when you say half human do you mean it's like a human with fox ears, or does he have other fox-like features besides the ears and tail. Please give a detailed description or reference art. And yes I can do this with the background and it would cost 3000 gold to colour in the background black.

kinda like this
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

but an artic fox lol and no shirt and chest hair hehe =] doesn't have to look anything like this art though hehe not everyone is pro
Okay. I gotcha. 3nodding
Your picture will be done by tomorrow.

thanks alot =D hehe send me trade so i can put a deposit down on the art =] hehe 1,500 out of 3000 sound good? and when its done the rest of it =] 1,500  

gamerkitty87

11,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:20 pm
Okay, guys. I'm sorry. I know I promised most of you who are still waiting that your pictures would be done yesterday.... well, I'm sorry. I've been really busy, and I haven't had time to get them done. I promise you (and this time my promise is true) that your pictures WILL be done by this coming weekend. *pinky swear*
Once again, I am really sorry for the inconvenience. I hate it when other people don't keep their promises to me, so I feel bad about not keeping my promise, but I am making a new promise that your stuff will get done.
Ciao.
~Rainshine out.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:40 pm
I would like one, Full scene with backround in color. I understand you are very busy and I don't mind waiting. No deadline from me.

* Wolf furry, typical.
* Black long fur with red tribal markings on chest and arms.
* Black slim wings spread out.
* Yellow eyes.
* Brown leather vest on that is tight fitting.
* Athletic physique.
* Grayish cut off cargo pants with a leg Pistol holster on the right leg.
* Back round is inside a cathedral.

If I may have left out any details or you want to ask a question, just PM me.  

Pistola Lupo De Orleans

Art Share

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces