Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Story Tellers

Back to Guilds

A guild for Role Players of all levels to share their stories and of course Role Play! 

Tags: role playing 

Reply ~Introduction Forum~ ((New? Start here!))
Welcome! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Counter!
  +1 yo!
View Results

Darius D -deceased-
Captain

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:17 pm
Hello and welcome to the Guild of Story Tellers!

Here all RPers of every level from Beginner to Advanced are welcome to take part of our stories!

You can start here by telling us a bit about yourself and what kind of RPs you like to write in!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:35 pm

(¨`¤
(¨*·.¸(¨*·.¸`·.¸
´·.¸.¤Đąrius´·.¸) `·.¸)

"I'll start off with myself!"

~Ahem

"Well I've been on Gaia since late of 2003 where I joined because of an internet add that appealed to me advertising an online community of artists and writers. Being an aspiring writer I joined! Shortly after I discovered RPing. I had taken part in many and was fond of them all! However one particular kind stood apart from the others to me, fighting style! Fighting Style RPs had become my favorite kind of RP and because of that I had created another account in early of 2004. Darius D. made his appearance where ever there was a battle to be won and I used him so often that I had actually forgotten about my old account. So Darius became my main account with his own background story, battle ridden and klutzy he literally became a person of his own."

"I keep true to the character I developed, that being said there are certain sentimental items you will almost never see him without and outfits you will see him in often. See if you can spot them!"

wink

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) .·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`Điąblo¤.¸.·`

Darius D -deceased-
Captain

Newbie Noob

mokey_lover111

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:34 am
well idk what to say but love writing and reading storys..... ill spell correctly tho.... my names mokey not monkey.... im 16... ask me if u need to know more..  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:37 pm
mokey_lover111
well idk what to say but love writing and reading storys..... ill spell correctly tho.... my names mokey not monkey.... im 16... ask me if u need to know more..

Sorry my reply is sorta late.... Okay really late.

x_X

BUUUUUUUUT

Welcome aboard! What kind of RPs do you usually write in?

Darius D -deceased-
Captain

Newbie Noob

Eternally Present

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:05 am
Yo. I actually started gaia about 2006, but then went on hiatus in 2007, came back in 2008 and stayed until the beginning of 2010. I left in the beginning of 2010 and decided to make a new account and start new. Besides my items -shot-
This guild looks small, but I can tell that the leader is a fast replyer with rping, so its really not their fault. I think this guild has potential for sure.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:11 am
Eternally Present
Yo. I actually started gaia about 2006, but then went on hiatus in 2007, came back in 2008 and stayed until the beginning of 2010. I left in the beginning of 2010 and decided to make a new account and start new. Besides my items -shot-
This guild looks small, but I can tell that the leader is a fast replyer with rping, so its really not their fault. I think this guild has potential for sure.

(¨`¤
(¨*·.¸(¨*·.¸`·.¸
´·.¸.¤Đąrius´·.¸) `·.¸)

"Fast reply-er Aye? I sure am!"

xD

"You just couldn't tell from my last post on this thread. Haha."

"Thanks! I used to run a pretty big guild back in 05' but after I quit I closed it down rather than pass it on to someone else. And let me tell ya... Ite been hell getting everything set up again! So what kind of RP do you favor?"

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) .·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`Điąblo¤.¸.·`

Darius D -deceased-
Captain

Newbie Noob

Eternally Present

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:48 am
Darius D.
Eternally Present

(¨`¤
(¨*·.¸(¨*·.¸`·.¸
´·.¸.¤Đąrius´·.¸) `·.¸)

"Fast reply-er Aye? I sure am!"

xD

"You just couldn't tell from my last post on this thread. Haha."

"Thanks! I used to run a pretty big guild back in 05' but after I quit I closed it down rather than pass it on to someone else. And let me tell ya... Ite been hell getting everything set up again! So what kind of RP do you favor?"

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) .·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`Điąblo¤.¸.·`

I like all forms of roleplay. I dont really like the ones where you roll dice and stuff, though.
Oh god im tired. Why did I wake up willingly so early on a saturday?  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:45 pm
Hi, I am new to both gaia and rping. You can call me Grim for short... I am an aspiring musician that lacks writing skills because I dont do it often. I joined gaia to give rping a shot, i figured it could help me hone my writing skills and creativity.  

GrimRichards

Luscian Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:12 pm
I am Luscian Phoenix, but I prefer Phoenix. My age, I lost count centuries ago so do not ask. Where I am from no longer exists outside of Legends and Myths.

The Gods said; "This man has suffered more than any mortal or god even, should be forced to suffer in his time, and his time has been cut short. We shall send him back as one of us to exact revenge on the world for he has earned it."

I shall kill these so called gods myself when I am presented the opportunity. But for now I am stuck on the mortal plain to cause suffering to all those who can die with their heads attached. But. I will not. Spite drives me now.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:39 pm
GrimRichards
Hi, I am new to both gaia and rping. You can call me Grim for short... I am an aspiring musician that lacks writing skills because I dont do it often. I joined gaia to give rping a shot, i figured it could help me hone my writing skills and creativity.

(¤-going nude for charity-¤)
´·.¸.¤User Image¤.¸.·´

"Well first of Welcome to Gaia!"

"Second of Welcome to the Guild of Story Teller!"

"Role Playing is a great way to build writing skill actually thats how I first started myself. SO have you ever written in a RP before?"

¤-sponsor me bishes-·´.¸.·´)
¤·´·.-for art like-.·´
¤.¸.·`(-this-)¸
¤.¸.·`

Darius D -deceased-
Captain

Newbie Noob

Darius D -deceased-
Captain

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:41 pm
Luscian Phoenix
I am Luscian Phoenix, but I prefer Phoenix. My age, I lost count centuries ago so do not ask. Where I am from no longer exists outside of Legends and Myths.

The Gods said; "This man has suffered more than any mortal or god even, should be forced to suffer in his time, and his time has been cut short. We shall send him back as one of us to exact revenge on the world for he has earned it."

I shall kill these so called gods myself when I am presented the opportunity. But for now I am stuck on the mortal plain to cause suffering to all those who can die with their heads attached. But. I will not. Spite drives me now.

´·.¸.¤User Image¤.¸.·´

"Nice!"

wink

"So I take it this is your Role Play character?"

¤·´·.-for art like-.·´
¤.¸.·`(-this-)¸
¤.¸.·`

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:20 pm
Darius D.
Luscian Phoenix

´·.¸.¤User Image¤.¸.·´

"Nice!"

wink

"So I take it this is your Role Play character?"

¤·´·.-for art like-.·´
¤.¸.·`(-this-)¸
¤.¸.·`

Indeed Darius.  

Luscian Phoenix

Darius D -deceased-
Captain

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 9:39 am
Luscian Phoenix
Indeed Darius.

So what type of RP do you favor? My favorite is fighting style. I've yet to make a fighting style RP yet. I'm still working on two. Check out the threads and gimme your ideas! I'd love some feed back.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:51 pm
We could use some more active RPers like Sparklee Cupcake and xafantya! They also happen to be dear friends of mine. I'll need to do something special for them!

...A few more people have joined but then take no other part in this guild.

Darius D -deceased-
Captain

Newbie Noob

xafantya

Proxy Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:37 am
Darius D.
there are certain sentimental items you will almost never see him without and outfits you will see him in often

Fascinating... While I do understand the possible attraction you have to your boxers...

xDD  
~Introduction Forum~ ((New? Start here!))

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games