Welcome to Gaia! ::

Waring Clan's(Open/Accepting)

Back to Guilds

Clans have been Seperated and Now must fight For Control over japan,Will you fight or will you di 

Tags: Ninja, Clan's, War's, Tech, Role playing 

Reply ~Seigaku City~
Outskirts - Forest

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ezikii
Vice Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:23 pm
User Image

The forest seems covered by trees and a thick mist, you must pass though here to reach Yggdrasil.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:26 pm
Melene sighed as she walked, her long stride not seasing as she walked beneath the tree's. The light above the tree's came through the branches and sent shadows dancing across the leaf covered floor. She glanced up to see her Raven, Lucia, flying above her. Black feathers glistening in the light and gentle whir of her beating wings. Melene looked back to the path in front of her. It just seemed to keep going. She did'nt know where it would take ehr but sure it was going somewhere all the same and there was one way to find out where it was going and that was to continue on. Lucia cawed, the sound echoed through the tree's over melene's silent footsteps.

Why_are_we_waiting

Devoted Hellraiser

9,125 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Loiterer 100

Connor Lovelace

Romantic Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:20 am
User Image

Toshiro, the Hawk, stalked through the forest, cutting an unknown path towards Melene. His pet hawk, Kishiro, screeched above him letting him know here were others in the forest other than himself. He nodded, pulling one of his Kukuri Katanas from his hip, should the other persons in the vicinity be hostile. Slowly and quietly, he stalked towrads the under brush, falling into the bushes as he hid. Now that he was hidden, all he had to do was wait. Kishiro landed right above him in a nearby tree, chirping loudly and then screeching one last time before falling silent.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:13 am
Lucia cawed, a harsh and unforgiving noise.
"I know Lucia, we're not alone" was all she said and the bird landed upon her shoulder, its talons gripping the material around her shoulders. One hand automayicly went to Souba, a dual bladed katana sheathed at her side.
"Should you not show yourself under my count I will hunt you down and slay you without mercy" she hissed at whoever was following her "The Black Cat leaves no prey alive once threatened."
her hand tightened upon the sword hilt and she fell deathly silent and still, so did Lucia upon her shoulder.

Why_are_we_waiting

Devoted Hellraiser

9,125 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Loiterer 100

Connor Lovelace

Romantic Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:17 pm
User Image

Kishiro, reacting quicker than Toshiro, screeched loudly before swooping down onto the path. She flapped her wings as she decended to the forest floor, kicking up a small whirlwind of leaves. Her emerald eyes flashed towards Melene, then to Lucia's. She spread her wings and screeched loudly at the two as Toshiro melded into the shadows, swiftly sliding in front of Kishiro. Toshiro did not rise out of the shadows just yet. If Melene knew her legends, she would know that seeing Kishiro would mean that The Hawk was near.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:03 pm
Lucia cawed, more of a screech then a caw and looked into Melene's dark eyed gaze. Melene was still where she stood, not faultering by the mundane showing off of the others pet eagle, a bird like that could not compare to Lucia. Melene blinked her black eyes before drawing out the double bladed sword which glinted in the sunlight
"I do not care for your mundane tricks you taught your pet, show yourself or be gone" she said her tone flat and unintressed. She did'nt feel like fighting or conversing with another who would just be a bother. She wanted to continue on her way with Lucia and to find somewhere where she could find an purpose for her souless and aimless life.

Why_are_we_waiting

Devoted Hellraiser

9,125 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Loiterer 100

Ezikii
Vice Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:27 pm
User Image

User Image

••.•´¯`•.••Nightmare - Experiment XIII••.•´¯`•.••

There's a lightning storm each and every night
Crashing inside you like motorbikes
We toss and turn, sleep so loud
Grind the teeth in our
Our empty mouths (are empty...)

Alix moved quickly, then blended as she noticed a feud really. The Hawk it seemed, but why was he out here? She seemed to sigh as she remembered Shiva never picking a second in command since Alix left.
Interesting... Seems he's either bored with my Sister's Clan or he just finds amusement in bugging people... She thought before moving to a near by tree, emerging from the shadows.
"Excuse the Hawk, he likes to play when he's bored. I like your Cat... she has extremely pretty eyes." Alix mused, her Animal Instincts seemed to speak of how if she didn't attack the girl; the Cat would behave. Alix seemed to smile softly, she needed to wait for Shiva's response anyways; why not try and be friendly?

There's a forest fire burning bright
Spreading quickly towards our last rites
Nowhere to run, pointless to hide
Just lay there and scream, pretending to try
Pretending...

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:20 am
Melene looked at the new comer, her comments irrelavant to her and also what she tried to portray. Melene swung the blade in her hand and sheated it, looking to the side, in no way intressted in the two people in front of her, the one that would try to harm her and the one who spoke.
"It is beyond comprehension as to why you would step in and stop a dispute between him and I, but I do not care. If he often makes mistakes as such I will accept it" she then looked back at him, eyes glinting darkly "But he better not make the same mistake twice" she hissed before turning her back on the two and continuing on her way.
The Black Cat never stays for long especially when she's been seen. Lucia circled over them for a few moments before following after her master obiediently.

Why_are_we_waiting

Devoted Hellraiser

9,125 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Loiterer 100

Ezikii
Vice Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:58 am
User Image

User Image

••.•´¯`•.••Nightmare - Experiment XIII••.•´¯`•.••

There's a lightning storm each and every night
Crashing inside you like motorbikes
We toss and turn, sleep so loud
Grind the teeth in our
Our empty mouths (are empty...)

A smile curled on Alix's lips.
"I never 'step in'... I just get bored waiting for my sister, so I find amusement out of people." She smiled as she noticed her departure, such a fickle creature it seemed; Alix was sure she'd get fun out of it.
Alix noticed the message within her grasp, she read it quickly then smirked; flipping backwards and landing, melding into the shadows to take her leave.

>>>EXIT<<<

There's a forest fire burning bright
Spreading quickly towards our last rites
Nowhere to run, pointless to hide
Just lay there and scream, pretending to try
Pretending...

User Image

OOC:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:35 pm
yocunda walked around still a bit drunk when a large albino snake slither down the tree and shot out at him yocunda looked at it and stepped back do you really have to do that every time you see me yoto he said and the snake replied yes yes i do thank you it said talking throw his mind yocunda laughed and held out his hand and the snake slither on to it and around yocunda's shoulders  

kek10000

~Seigaku City~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff