Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply All In the Golden Afternoon
Who else remembers the TV series??

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who remembers it?
OMG! I remember that!!
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
What?? What's this?? Did I miss something??
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Hmm . . . I remember SOMETHING about it~~
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

CharmerX

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:30 pm
User Image

Hi all! Who else remembers the show Adventures in Wonderland??
I soooooo wanna watch it again!! heart heart heart

Anyone know where I could find it?? I don't think it ever came out on DVD TT_______TT  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:54 pm
I do actually... I can't seem to find it anywhere though. Now you're awesome for another reason though.... I seriously thought I was making this show up.  

Cat like thief 182

Versatile Humorist

13,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

CharmerX

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:20 pm
Cat like thief 182
I do actually... I can't seem to find it anywhere though. Now you're awesome for another reason though.... I seriously thought I was making this show up.

This is all I could find off hand: Only some episodes TT___TT
Unfortunately they don't have ALL the episodes up!! There was a total of 100!
Here's the Wiki page for it!
I want it on DVD soooo badly!
I remember watching it and thinking how cool it would be to step through the mirror in my room! LOL!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:52 am
CharmerX
Cat like thief 182

I remember watching it and thinking how cool it would be to step through the mirror in my room! LOL!

IKR? i tried everywhere I could think of to find it on dvd, I can't find anywhere. Thanks for the wiki link though, it'll be nice to show other people this show was real and that other people remember it.  

Cat like thief 182

Versatile Humorist

13,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

CharmerX

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:55 pm
Cat like thief 182
CharmerX
Cat like thief 182

IKR? i tried everywhere I could think of to find it on dvd, I can't find anywhere. Thanks for the wiki link though, it'll be nice to show other people this show was real and that other people remember it.

Disney NEVER puts the good 'ol stuff on DVD TT_______TT
Its been AGES and they are just NOW putting Darkwing Duck, DuckTales, Chip 'N Dale Rescue Rangers, all on DVD! And while they've released enough of them already on DVD they still have PLENTY more episdoes to shell out! I'm actually surprised they got all of the Gummie Bears series on DVD! eek  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:22 pm
CharmerX
Cat like thief 182
CharmerX
Cat like thief 182

Disney NEVER puts the good 'ol stuff on DVD TT_______TT
Its been AGES and they are just NOW putting Darkwing Duck, DuckTales, Chip 'N Dale Rescue Rangers, all on DVD! And while they've released enough of them already on DVD they still have PLENTY more episdoes to shell out! I'm actually surprised they got all of the Gummie Bears series on DVD! eek

Yeah... that shocked me too, about the hummie bears thing. Netflix sent me a notice saying I would like it because of my interest in AiW and Aaahhhh! Real Monsters. lol.... I never watched it though.  

Cat like thief 182

Versatile Humorist

13,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:27 pm
I never watched this; but I kinda want to watch it now.

And I agree that Disney should put more stuff onto DVD... like House of Mouse; great cartoon.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:20 am
Azure Caterpillar
I never watched this; but I kinda want to watch it now.

And I agree that Disney should put more stuff onto DVD... like House of Mouse; great cartoon.

The series was sooo cute 4laugh stupid Disney! xp  

CharmerX

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

KimCare

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:01 pm
BOTH were great shows - have y'all tried YouTube recently?

true copyright takes them down soon after but keep your fingers crossed and sometimes an episode sneeks in!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:32 am
disney makes me so angry sometimes pirate the shows when we were younger dont they just seem so much better than the ones we have now? xp the movies to i mean they hve come out with 2 new princess movies recently (tangled and ermm the frog one) and they cant compare to snow white or sleeping beauty! i wish tivo was popular and or existed when we were younger id have all these shows saved especially alice in wonderland heart which my mom thought wass to scary for me to whatch because of the red queen on the show so i had to whatch it at my friends house all the time xp

btw who saw the alice in wonderland scyfye version?  

lets_play_lockness_rawr

6,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
All In the Golden Afternoon

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items