Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vanilla eXee

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:18 am

Okay, I'm a nerd but I went ahead and made facebooks for Sugar and Lazy. So those of you that have facebooks for your pets, please add them! I may or may not start playing FB games with them.

Also post your pets facebook in this thread if you want other people to add you.

Also discuss people making facebooks for their pets.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:38 am
i think I might make a single facebook for my gerbils, don't have enough emails for all three of them.  

Mistress of Rain

8,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Vanilla eXee

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:41 am
Mistress of Rain
i think I might make a single facebook for my gerbils, don't have enough emails for all three of them.

Excellent. Add my girls if you do.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:54 am
Vanilla eXee
Mistress of Rain

Excellent. Add my girls if you do.

got it they will get friend invites soon  

Mistress of Rain

8,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Mistress of Rain

8,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:16 am
Jethro, McGee, and DiNozzo  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:08 am
There's this Facebook app called Horsebook that you can add to your existing Facebook, and it makes sort of a mini-profile for your pets. I used to have ones set up for all my horses, but I went on a paranoia spree one day, decided that it wasn't secure enough for my liking, and deleted them.

But there's a similar app for most any animal -- Dogbook, Catbook, Ferretbook, Rodentbook, Fishbook, Birdbook, and even a Babybook. And you can go around and 'friend' other animals on the mini profile, basically do everything you do with your regular profile, except for having games and other Facebook apps.  

Dante_Sonata

Mistress of Rain

8,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:53 am
Dante_Sonata
There's this Facebook app called Horsebook that you can add to your existing Facebook, and it makes sort of a mini-profile for your pets. I used to have ones set up for all my horses, but I went on a paranoia spree one day, decided that it wasn't secure enough for my liking, and deleted them.

But there's a similar app for most any animal -- Dogbook, Catbook, Ferretbook, Rodentbook, Fishbook, Birdbook, and even a Babybook. And you can go around and 'friend' other animals on the mini profile, basically do everything you do with your regular profile, except for having games and other Facebook apps.

interesting this might prove a bit better...think i will stay with the real profile as well to befirend things other than rodents lol  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:04 pm
I know a few people who have made profiles for their dogs on Facebook. I haven't made one for my bunny, though. I would have added him to my profile with the app Dante_Sonata mentioned, but I just checked and there isn't a Bunnybook app! I'm kinda sad about that. Pip does have a profile on BunSpace, though. LOL!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

katymoon

6,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Mistress of Rain

8,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:27 pm
katymoon
I know a few people who have made profiles for their dogs on Facebook. I haven't made one for my bunny, though. I would have added him to my profile with the app Dante_Sonata mentioned, but I just checked and there isn't a Bunnybook app! I'm kinda sad about that. Pip does have a profile on BunSpace, though. LOL!

lots of bunnies on rodentbook.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:56 pm
Mistress of Rain
katymoon

But...bunnies aren't rodents. They're lagomorphs.  

katymoon

6,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Mistress of Rain

8,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:01 pm
katymoon
Mistress of Rain
katymoon

But...bunnies aren't rodents. They're lagomorphs.

You know that... I know that... but i think it is where people put them, because dogbook doesn't have a bunny book... could message them and suggest one for bunnies... but you basicly have the choice between rodent book or horsebook (since they seem closer to horses. lol)

edit: they don't have a reptilebook either...so reptile owners can be apart of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:19 pm
"Gherkin Turtle" has a facebook <3 but you know that Vanilla smile
I wasn't really playing favorites when I made one for him, it would not allow "Pickle" as a valid first name...Gherkin was the first one I put in that it accepted! And I was NOT going to make 17 separate facebook pages, LOL. So "Gherkin" posts pics of his "brothers & sisters" too. Anyone is welcome to add him, I mostly play Happy Pets on that account.  

imderanged

Vanilla eXee

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:21 pm
imderanged
"Gherkin Turtle" has a facebook <3 but you know that Vanilla smile
I wasn't really playing favorites when I made one for him, it would not allow "Pickle" as a valid first name...Gherkin was the first one I put in that it accepted! And I was NOT going to make 17 separate facebook pages, LOL. So "Gherkin" posts pics of his "brothers & sisters" too. Anyone is welcome to add him, I mostly play Happy Pets on that account.

Lol, yes. I found Gherkin.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:35 pm
I might make one for my pets. I'm debating on if I should try to create one for each one, or one for all of them. lol. I'm only gonna do Bandit, Charcoal, Ekans, and Squirtle.  

CrissAngelLover12345

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces