Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:59 pm
User Image

For the first time since she had been reborn, Mtima'safi was using her powers- the ones that she actively had to try to use, anyway.

It took a surprising amount of energy to teleport as she had, and she'd had to take a moment for the world to stop spinning-- though, truthfully, it wasn't the use of magic that slowed her down, it was her poorly concealed panic. She was trying very hard to stay calm, but the more time that passed, the worse she felt- had her old-new friend really died?

And now that she had found herself in the God's Haven once more, she was searching for a soul she knew- hopefully well enough to lure towards her. As she wandered around looking for Boma, she tried her best to call her friend's soul to her. It might not be a strong pull, especially on a god, but it might help.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:15 pm
User Image

Boma'madini had been wandering, she wasn't too keen on much else lately, she found the mortal realm to be intriguing but also terrifying, when mortals saw a lioness with antlers they jumped to too many conclusions and wanted to ask you about it. Why couldn't mortals just be understanding? The thought of glamoring herself seemed ridiculous as well, why should she hide who she is. Little kid logic sometimes was flawed.

Boma pranced in the direction her feet told her to go, bounding around boulders, and tumbling through snow drifts. The realm of the gods was in general a whole lot cooler anyway. Boma had no inclination that her feet actually had a destination in mind..err.. paw. The little gray goddess tumbled through a snow bank, using her horns to barrel through it, and appeared on the other side, just to the left of Mtima'safi.

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:20 pm
Mtima hadn't been searching long enough to start feeling frustrated or unsuccessful yet, though she did keep reminding herself that gods were harder to summon and could be far away and busy.. and despite this, she wasn't surprised when she caught sight of something in the corner of her eye and turned, immediately recognizing it as the one she sought.

"Boma!" she called.

It took her a second, before she could even think to hold on calling out to her, to realize the physical changes that absolutely indicated that Boma had been reborn. She was very different looking and much smaller than before.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:24 pm
Boma'madini's attention turned from the white precipitation around her feet and turned to the white and yellow goddess as she heard her name being called. Pounding over, practically at a hop she looked at the larger female with more than mild curiosity.

"You know my name? Are you the goddess of names?" She blinked and then giggled, that seemed rather silly to be the goddess of.

"I don't know you." Boma said dumbly, in a childlike manner head tilted, "Who are you?"

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:30 pm
Stunned into silence and stillness as Boma ran over to her, Mtima's butterflies had a chance to settle around her hair once more. She didn't even immediately react when Boma addressed her. Up close, the changes were more obvious-- but the sameness was, too. It was definitely the one who had known her before, only.. reborn.

"I'm sorry," she said, suddenly coming back to her senses, "I'm Mtima'safi, I am the goddess of souls, not names."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:39 pm
"Oh," Boma didn't know too much about what souls actually were, but knew that everyone had one so they must be something that was very important. It however didn't help the juvenile understand why the other knew her name.

"My name is Boma'madini," she said, "But you already knew that!" She giggled again, "you're very pretty Mtima'safi."

"Are those butterflies?" That question might seem rather familiar to the other goddess, "Are they yours? Doesn't the snow bother them?"

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:06 pm
Boma'madini. Her name had changed-- that wasn't really that strange. Actually, it was lucky she still went by Boma at all or Mtima would have looked a little crazier. Not that avoiding explaining it was helping much. At least the little one didn't seem to mind much.

"Thank you," she murmured, still a little too stunned to comment on Boma's appearance, "Y-yes, they're mine. They don't mind the snow, they're not really like normal butterflies, I guess."

She shook her head and watched them as they fluttered back down to her, shrugging and then looking back to Boma.

"Um.."

How had this been so easy for Boma when they met before? What was she supposed to say?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:18 pm
"It would be so nice to have someone to hang out with me like that, and you have three!" She watched as they settled back down on the yellow goddess. "Sometimes it is very, very boring being all by myself."

"Are you alright, Mtima?" She shortened the name given, hoping that the other goddess didn't mind. Mtima seemed like she was very far away. For a moment Boma thought she might have disturbed the goddess of souls, but she had called to the little mineral goddess.

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:23 pm
"I'm alright," she answered, frowning a bit, "Are you?"

That was definitely not a good way to go about that. She realized that very quickly and shuffled anxiously, knowing she had to spit it out now or make things more confusing and seem more crazy.

"I'm sorry, I just, I mean-" she stammered, "You don't remember, Boma, but I know you- and you knew me. Before."

And before. But one step at a time.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:41 pm
The little dappled lioness looked confused, her head tilted to the side as Mtima spoke. They knew each other before. That was quite ominous wasn't it? Boma'madini knew that there was a before, that she had lived many lifetimes, but she had no recollection of that lifetime, when thinking about it, it made her very sad and that was it.

"Before," the word was spooky, and shivers rolled down her spine. "I'm sorry I do not remember. All I think of when I remember then is that it was sad, I don't know anything else."

"Was I the same as now, before?" That was a very vague question, it could mean anything, but Boma was more curious about looks, had she had the terribly itchy lichen? "Were we friends? Did we play?"

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:04 pm
Mtima frowned again. She'd never known her friend was sad, but she had never come back to visit like she said- and Mtima couldn't remember her from her own 'before' or maybe she'd have some insight.. but maybe it had something to do with Gebali'moyo. He'd known his mother was dead and he didn't seem all that upset, he said they weren't that close.. that seemed sad to her.

"The same how?" she asked, "I mean, I can recognize your soul- that's how I knew it was you. You don't look very similar to how you did before. But we were friends, you helped me build a snow fort."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:16 pm
Recognize her soul, that was something that seemed just as pretty to Boma as the other goddesses' appearance knowing someone would know her just by looking at her, no matter the lifetime. If the juvenile had known the word poetic, she would use that adjective.

"Can we be friends now?" She beamed brightly, there wasn't anyone she played with regularly, "I can be a good friend, I'll try really hard."

"Snow forts are really fun! But sometimes, I am afraid they will fall on me." She didn't like being closed in, she wasn't sure why either, it just wasn't right to have something so close around her.

Her topics bounced around like that of a child, she wanted to be friends, and wanted to know only a little bit about the before time.

"Did I have the itchy stuff then?" The gray lioness shook her rump to point it out. the green itchy stuff; it only itched sometimes, and most times she forgot the lichen was even there. "Did I have beautiful wings like you?"

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:34 pm
"Of course we can be friends!" Mtima responded brightly, happy to see that Boma still wanted to be her friend- even if she had barely gotten to know the goddess this time. They could be friends now. Better friends! It would be wonderful.

"Itchy stuff?" she repeated, glancing back over at Boma's rump and then back to her eyes, shaking her head, "You didn't, you had gemstones, though. And you did have wings, really big, shiny ones."

She really, really looked different.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:47 pm
Boma hopped in place and looked back at Mtima, that was wonderful she had a friend! Someone that knew the spooky before, and someone who would know her in the now.

"Gemstones?" Boma'madini's voice was low and in awe, and then she whispered the word "wings." She'd seen gods some with wings, some with horns, and all sorts of accessories.

In awkward child fashion she stumbled out, "I'm happy we're going to be friends. Thank you." She remembered something about you should have manners, and say thanks for stuff.

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:51 pm
Mtima wasn't sure if Boma was happy or disappointed, hearing about what she used to look like. Calling the lichen itchy and speaking with such awe about wings.. it sounded like she might have preferred gemstones and wings. So it was time for a change in direction for the conversation, Mtima decided.

"Come on," she said, shuffling her paws and looking around them, "Let's go play in the snow, I'll make sure you don't get buried."

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff