Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:29 pm
User Image

The time of gloating have come for this patient purple dragon whom have been growling for very long time as her infuriating brother breeds like RABBIT while rubbing it in her face that he already on his second batch of children. The no-good ex-partner of hers wasn't as fertile as she hoped and they have been trying for very long time but apparently he have done something right this time around because she got pregnant. Cyanide immediately disappeared with her basket since she thought that other one was dead but she didn't grieve for the passing since .. well duh, she's a dragon. She doesn't cry.

Cyanide spent few weeks with her daughter, training her but to her pleasure, Strychnine didn't need that much of training since she came out of her basket snapping and fighting. She guided her daughter through the familiar path that leads toward Coal's den so she could FINALLY gloat about having a beautiful yet vicious daughter that could rival Coal's children.

----------

The foal snarled and shrieked like a banshee while she fought her way out of the basket that kept her 'hostage' for few weeks then she scrambled up to her hooves in threatening yet wobbly position in front of her mother, growling. Strychnine was overjoyed to be out of the basket the point where she literally tore the basket to shreds over the period of a week with her small sharp fangs and tail. The green filly took to the hunting lessons with enthusiasm and would chase down the small prey, yelling at top of her lungs but that gradually died off as she became more stronger and confident of her hunting skills.

Strychnine eyed her mother as she was being guided through this unfamiliar path and she is not sure why her mother looks like she is ... proud of herself or smug. "Mother.." She stares at her with unwavering eyes while she walks along her mother's side. "Where are we going?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:40 pm
User Image

Coal had been pleased with his 2nd batch of kids. they had grown stronger by the day. at the moment, he was taking his son lilith out for some training with sheeredni tagging along. he had made it no secret that he was proud of his family and made sure his sister knew that his family was growing rather large as his first kids had mates. a grin was on his face as he watched his son take the lead and his daughter walked by his side.

Lilith was full of energy and ready to get to more hunting training. he went thundering down the path ahead of his father and sister with out a care. of course he knew his father was right behind so to him it didn't matter. wings flared, ears back, he suddenly went skidding to a hault with a snarl when he saw 2 unfamiliar kalona approaching though the adult reminded him of his grandparents. tail lashing about, he glanced back at his father seemed quite amused.

Sheeredni had only come because she wanted to spend time with her siblings and parents. she hadn't thought she would get dragged out with her little baby brother but well that didnt matter to her. when she saw her aunt with a foal, she raised a brow as the foal didnt look anything like her aunt except for some colors did stand out that they came from her aunt.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:11 pm
Cyanide smirks as a foal suddenly came down the throat right in front of them then snarled at them. She knew immediately that this is Coal's another 'success' and she peels her muzzle back into a vicious snarl in response to the colt. She tosses her head in almost imperious manner as she stares down at the colt then she glances up to see Sheeredni and Coal appearing.

"Sheeredni. My baby girl." She smirks faintly as she knows that it will probably get a rise out of her dear brother because she have "stolen" Sheeredni and tried to raise her as the daughter. "Please meet my daughter, Strychnine. She already is hunting on her own." She gloats as she nudges her daughter forward little bit with her tail. "She have the best traits, don't you think? But of course. She's my only child, she have the best traits because I am the mother" She hissed the last statement in Coal's direction.

Strychnine immediately flares her wings up in intimidating manner when an unfamiliar colt came thundering down the path and she emits a long loud hiss, obviously not pleased with this colt taking her by surprise. Her eyes snaps from her mother to 3 unknown kalonas, her foal mind is already calculating the best way to escape because there is no way in hell her mother will be able to fend off two fully grown kalonas. But this runt... Stry can take on. A slow smile appears on her muzzle as she slowly relaxes, eyeing the colt with now cold and calculating gaze.

The light green filly automatically snaps at her mother's tail when it tried to nudge her forward with a hiss but when she heard her mother praise her.. she just HAD to show herself off and prove to them that her mother is right! She flexes her colorful wings as she tosses her small mane up and down while she LOOKED like she is strutting around but she would rather to say that she was slinking around. Her tail swishes back and forth while she approaches the colt. "Who?" She looks at her mother then at the colt critically. Her eyes drifts toward Coal and Sheeredni without blinking then she directs the question toward Sheeredni. "Are you my sister?" She says with a fierce scowl.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:50 pm
Coal snarled at his sister for saying his daughter was her's. it always pissed him off that she had to try to steal one of his offspring. " knock it off Cyanide you know Sheeredni is my daugher." grunting, he gave a toss of his head as he eyed his niece. " well i suppose i should be a happy uncle and should congratulate you." chuckling, he wouldn't let his own sister make him feel like he was not a great parent to his own children when he knows better. "and i am sure you have already met my son lilith."

Sheeredni could only laugh, then move other to her aunt and snapped playfully at her. " now now aunty cyanide don't riled dear daddy up. his heart might explode if you rile him too much." a big grin was on her face, as he on purpose made her father out to be a old man. she then eyed her cousin. "i am your cousin despite the fact your mother likes to tease my father i am hers."

Lilith bared his teeth at his cousin and lashed his tail about as his focus went from his aunt to on his cousin. he didn't like how she was challenging him and sure as hell wasn't going to back down. to him no female could take him on that was his age anyways since anyone older and bigger would be able to put him in his place. "your my cousin? you look nothing like our family.........your green." wrinkling his nose, he couldn't get past the fact that his aunt looked like family but her daughter didn't with all the green and strips.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:44 pm
Cyanide smirks as she arches her eyebrow at Coal mockingly when he snarled at her then she gives Sheeredni a quick nuzzle while keeping her eyes on her daughter whom is facing off with her cousin. She couldn't help but to be proud of her daughter for standing firm even if she had three kalonas staring her down and a glimmer of gloating smirk appears on her muzzle. Her tail sways back and forth lazily while she gets slapped at playfully by her niece and she smirks, snapping back playfully.

When Sheeredni took a shot at Coal, Cyanide was almost beside herself with pride and laughter and her eyes widens in mocking manner toward Coal. 'Oh really? My dear brother is getting old. Tsk tsk.. I can see that it is slowing him down. Do you have to hunt for him? chew his food up for him?" Cyanide COULDN'T resist taking more jabs at Coal to see if she could rile her brother up more while a chesire grin appears on her face.

Strychnine's tail whiplashes back and forth as she contiunes to face off with her cousin, refusing to budge as small rumbling growl could be heard vibrating through her throat. Some of her tannish black hair falls in her eyes but she just jerked her head to side so it will fall over one of her eyes and gave him a smirk. "I am just that special, runt. It is boring, look just like your family. Black, red... " She yawns to emphasize her point as she stretches her small body out. "Bo~ring." Stry fixes Lilith with a challenging glance. "I am my mother's daughter and I can prove it." She suddenly attacks Lilith with her fangs bared.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:14 pm
Lilith snorted and rolled his eyes, as he didnt see his cousin as special. he then bared his teeth at her when she called him a runt. "i'll show you who is a runt, you brat." he was not going to back down and he attacked at the same moment his cousin did.

Sheeredni rolled her own eyes as she decided to ignore coal and cynide when she noticed her brother and cousin where getting a bit too vicious with each other. she gave a snarl and step in between then to break them up. "knock it off you two. i'll gladly knock you both around if you don't." tail whipping about, it was obvious she was not tolerant of foals. "both of you keep your damn pests under control."

Coal was about to show his sister that he wasn't old by getting into a brawl with her. but that changed when his son and her daughter started to fight and sheeredni broke it up. growling, he snapped at his daughter sheeredni. "theres no harm in them brawling and learning to fight by messing with one another. it will make them tough as long as they don't do too much harm to each other that would ruin them." snorting, he glared at his sister. " don't even think for a moment i am old or weak. i'll gladly fight you to prove it." sneering his words, he pinned back his ears in annoyance.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:58 pm
Strychnine was about to go straight for her cousin's throat when a large body stepped in between her and her intended target, she snarled as she collided with her older cousin because she wasn't fast enough to stop in time. Her tail whiplashes behind her as she narrows her eyes at Sheeredni and she puffs up little bit. The wheels turns in her head as she glares at her older cousin in silence for few seconds before she slowly backs away, knowing that there is no way she could beat Sheeredni... yet.

"I would have to agree with...Uncle Coal." Her pale purple eyes flickers back and forth from her mother and her uncle with interest that she didn't bother to hide because if they actually get into a brawl, that means she could take advantage of their distraction to take that runt down. So Strychnine simply stood there patiently and watches the adults while keeping one eye on her cousin, waiting for the right opportunity.

Cyanide didn't move in to stop her daughter and nephew from attacking each other because she knows that its a very good way for them to learn how to fight and how to survive. She eyes the foals as Sheeredni stepped in to stop the fight before it could escalate and she makes soft clucking noise with her tongue at her niece. "You should come and live with me since I could see that being around your father weakens you, Sheerendi" She murmurs toward her niece with a light sigh while she looks at her daughter, fully aware that her daughter is already plotting a way to get to that colt.

Her amused lavender eyes lands on Coal as a glimmer of fangs could be seen when she chuckles at his statement. Cyanide rolls her muscles around as she moves around away from the foals so they won't get accidentally killed or seriously injured if Coal decide to attack her which she knows there is a good chance he would. "But you are weak and old, Coal." She practically purred the words out at her brother as she gives him a wicked smile. "You have gone soft if you actually trained your daughter to stop our foals from fighting... you are a shame.. to our family." Her eyes glints with malice as she watches him, knowing that she is pushing every buttons but if Strychnine and Lilith could learn something from this fight, then it will pay off.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games