Reply ♪ 01 ♬ Main Forum ♪
What is your favorite Vocaloid song? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

voodoo doIIs

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:55 pm
Mine is Servant of Evil! It's so sad though :[ Also I am in love with the Evil's Story. xD
I also like...
- Regret message
- Re_birthday
- Meltdown
- Romio & Cinderella
- When I Get Home My Wife Always Pretends To Be Dead
- The Riddler Who Can't Solve Riddles
- Shinseiki -New Millenium-
- Saihate
- Dance with Asmodeus (also known as The Madness of Duke Venomania)
- Akuzikimusume Conchita
- Panda Virus
- Prisoner
- sweet_So_sweet
- PoPiPo
- Poetaster and Singing Dolls
- Risoukyou -Utopia-
- Leviathan Slope (also known as Enbizaka no Shitateya)
- Bystander (again, known as Daughter of White)
- Prince of Evil
Gah I feel like if I just keep writing songs the list will keep going on and on.... xD
anyways, what's yours?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:22 pm
Love is War and Melt ^^  

Sonzai Hatsune
Captain

Ryugami Setkiya

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:21 pm
My favorites are Kocchi Muite Baby, Miracle Painting, Ai Kotoba, and Clover Club.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:15 pm
my favorite song is the riddler who couldnt slove riddles biggrin  

EdwardElricsgirl16

The Strongest Baka

Romantic Genius

6,150 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:36 am
i cant choose. xD but my favorites are Duke Venomania's Madness, Magnet, and Servant of evil. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:36 pm
I haven't heard all too many Vocaloid songs but I like Gekokujyou by Rin and Len. I went off to find the lyrics in English and they're amusing. XD  

fannana

Friendly Guildswoman

9,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Deedle Kokoro

Versatile Flatterer

6,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:21 pm
Uwaaa I can't pick. For now they're Melt, Cantarella, Romeo and Cinderella, Ura-Omote Lovers, Meltdown and Tengaku. I can sing'em all ^_^. Oh, I also like The Disappearance of Hatsune Miku... But it's too sad..  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:47 pm
Miyuki of the Moon
Uwaaa I can't pick. For now they're Melt, Cantarella, Romeo and Cinderella, Ura-Omote Lovers, Meltdown and Tengaku. I can sing'em all ^_^. Oh, I also like The Disappearance of Hatsune Miku... But it's too sad..

you can actually sing two faced lovers? wow! ^^  

Sonzai Hatsune
Captain

Deedle Kokoro

Versatile Flatterer

6,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:55 pm
Sonzai Hatsune
Miyuki of the Moon

XD Thank you~ It took me awhile, though. I still kind of slur my words at the end. I'm trying to sing The Disappearance of Hatsune Miku, but I still can't follow it. I was planning on entering me singing Ura-Omote for the contest, but I'm still wavering..  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:07 pm
Miyuki of the Moon
Sonzai Hatsune
Miyuki of the Moon

XD Thank you~ It took me awhile, though. I still kind of slur my words at the end. I'm trying to sing The Disappearance of Hatsune Miku, but I still can't follow it. I was planning on entering me singing Ura-Omote for the contest, but I'm still wavering..

i think you defenatly should! i really what to hear you sing it. ^^  

Sonzai Hatsune
Captain

Deedle Kokoro

Versatile Flatterer

6,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:15 pm
Sonzai Hatsune
Miyuki of the Moon
Sonzai Hatsune
Miyuki of the Moon

Eh? Really? I'll think about it, but beware. If I do enter it, it will be 5% slower and a bit out of rhythm. And my voice would be quite high. Hatsune Miku high.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:18 pm
Miyuki of the Moon
Sonzai Hatsune
Miyuki of the Moon
Sonzai Hatsune
Miyuki of the Moon

Eh? Really? I'll think about it, but beware. If I do enter it, it will be 5% slower and a bit out of rhythm. And my voice would be quite high. Hatsune Miku high.

ah, your just getting me more excited, i certainly cant sing it and since your voice is high, im sure that will make it all that more enjoyable to listen too.  

Sonzai Hatsune
Captain

Deedle Kokoro

Versatile Flatterer

6,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:20 pm
Sonzai Hatsune
Miyuki of the Moon
Sonzai Hatsune
Miyuki of the Moon
Sonzai Hatsune
Miyuki of the Moon

ah, your just getting me more excited, i certainly cant sing it and since your voice is high, im sure that will make it all that more enjoyable to listen too.

Uwa, I hope you're right. I'm going to practice singing it for a bit. I'll submit it when I'm ready.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm
Quote:
Uwa, I hope you're right. I'm going to practice singing it for a bit. I'll submit it when I'm ready.

i look foreword to your entry. ^^  

Sonzai Hatsune
Captain

Deedle Kokoro

Versatile Flatterer

6,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:35 pm
Sonzai Hatsune
Miyuki of the Moon
Sonzai Hatsune
Miyuki of the Moon
Sonzai Hatsune
Miyuki of the Moon

Ummm... My singing for the first few lines are very... slurred. Is it okay if I enter part of the song that I can actually sing without choking..?  
♪ 01 ♬ Main Forum ♪

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff