Pokemon TCG Online starts BETA

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:47 am
Well it's about stinkin' time. Too busy playing to add any additional comment.

http://www.pokemontcg.com/

Article from Bulbanews

The Trainer Challenge section of the Pokémon Trading Card Game: Online service has launched in public beta today for all Pokémon Trainer Club members. The Trainer Challenge consists of three Leagues, of which players use one of three preconstructed decks to battle 14 AI Trainers. The system uses rule changes brought over from the Japanese Black & White Collections, though no rotation was made on the site.

The theme decks for the international Black & White set will include special codes to use the decks on TCG Online; the theme decks will release on April 6, with a full set release on April 25.

Things you can do right now:
Get stuck at 99% loading(Refresh page)
Play against computers
Unlock (most) Achievements
Create Avatars
Tutorials  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:54 am
I need a parental consent? I'm 17. ******** this.  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:08 pm
just look for Xilotheodd, that be me.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:44 pm
Lol finally! I haven't been able to play the actual card game in awhile, since I my brother lost my best decks and there is no one who plays it around me anymore :/  

Gefallener

5,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:01 pm
This may be something I get into. I like the Pokemon Card Game, but I'm pretty terrible at it because I somehow NEVER HAVE ANY ******** ENERGY CARDS or NEVER ANY ******** POKEMON TO ******** USE. Plus the cards are expensive and it's hard to find people to play with and a hassle.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:34 pm
Do to the fact nobody else within a 20 mile radius around me plays the game but me, I am looking forward to this. I can't wait for the beta to be complete so I can battle others besides CPU's. No complaints, though, since it does remind me of the Pokemon TCG game for the Gameboy, and is still my favorite GB game to this day.  

KeyBlader1

Thieving Rogue

16,140 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:29 pm
I don't remember how to play this anymore. Is it noob-friendly?

I'm signin' up and it's assuming that I'm a parent/guardian. emo  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:38 pm
It's a little glitchy still.
Probably cause it's still in Beta.

But still, it's loads of fun, and has tons of potential.  

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:28 pm
Meta_Fish
This may be something I get into. I like the Pokemon Card Game, but I'm pretty terrible at it because I somehow NEVER HAVE ANY ******** ENERGY CARDS or NEVER ANY ******** POKEMON TO ******** USE. Plus the cards are expensive and it's hard to find people to play with and a hassle.
i can train you, but you must be willing to be, the very best, like someone besides me was.

edit: maybe someone could list the current things you can do right now, cause you can't build your own decks yet, and as far as i can tell you can only vs. bots in the tournies.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:38 pm
Xilo The Odd
Meta_Fish
i can train you, but you must be willing to be, the very best, like someone besides me was.

edit: maybe someone could list the current things you can do right now, cause you can't build your own decks yet, and as far as i can tell you can only vs. bots in the tournies.

Basically this.  

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:58 pm
ah ok then  
'Tendo Cult~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff