Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Journals: Powered Characters
[MENSHI] SAILOR BRO-LLUX / MARL-BRO XANIS Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:45 pm
Marlo Xanis

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Age: 26

Nicknames: N/A

Birthday: June 11th, 1992

Sign: Gemini

Blood Type: O+

Fav. Food: Pizza

Hated Food: Hotdogs

School: Dropout, G.E.D, bachelor's in business and global economics.

Hobbies:
Cooking: Surprisingly, Marlo is an excellent cook, and living only with his brother has helped make him excel in this, (Elzo can't cook at all). He likes to use local ingredients, but, he does have a taste for his homeland's dishes. However, he torments his brother once a week by making pizza every Wednesday.

Music(Lyre/Harp): This started when he was very young and going to a private school along with Elzo. While he's good with the instrument, he doesn't show it off to show off, and prefers to play it when he is by himself, or when he wants to relax. Interrupting him while he's playing results in minor agitation, and tends to make him irritable unless you show a genuine interest in it.

Horse Riding/Motorcycle Riding: Another hobby from his childhood, Marlo takes great pride is riding and showing his families horses. He rents a stallion outside of the city and occasionally volunteers his time caring for the horses. His true love is his motorcycle, which is both his mode of transportation, and his favorite tinker toy.

Gemstone: Emerald

Virtues:

Dependable: If it be a menial task, or a godly project, Marlo is if anything, the one you know will get his fair share done on time. He follows up on his word, and lives by his strict lifestyle. Friends, teammates, people may never like him, but he will not fall short on his promises or skimp on his works. Thorough or dedicated might also fall here, but overall, if Marlo is called up, Marlo will deliver. Maybe more, but never less.

Strict (Controlling): While some might consider this a flaw, for Marlo this is a virtue. He desires order and neutrality. A flow and command. A system. Pressed suits, straight tie, cleanly polished shoes, his files all in alphabetical order. His order is his own. It keeps his emotions, his life, all in check. In balance. To him, the more order he has, the more in harmony and easy life is for him. He prides himself on his control. Giving it up is difficult, since it means putting his normal thoughts aside. It means he'd be going GREATLY going outside his comfort zone. That isn't to say it never happens, but when it does, he's a bit at a loss until he regains that strict and controlled persona once more.

Genuine: When Marlo shows you his feelings or emotions, there is a 99% chance that he is not hiding them. For all he keeps locked away and hidden as best he can, the things his does show are hardly misleading. Maybe a bit off the mark, but when he feels something and shows it, the thoughts behind it are hardly lies. If he smiles, he is happy. If he gives in to an act to show he cares he does care. He isn't a trickster, he isn't a pure being of malice. Under much of his gruff is a very closed off young man who just would rather hide then express himself. His heart is fragile, but when shown, it is not misleading. If he does try to hide emotions after they've been exposed, it shows. Very clearly.

Flaws:

Negative/Pessimistic: He lived his life in one shadow after another, and feels that the world is black, hate filled, and in general not worth the effort most people "pretend" to give for it. He's quick to point out the hypocrisies of others, and perhaps his own as well. He's quick to claim nothing in the world is pure, nothing is above human error or flaw. He doesn't think highly of other people unless they can prove him wrong, if in which case, he'll accept it....Begrudgingly.

Emotionally Challenged: Marlo cannot find ways to express himself easily. Fear of rejection, loss, betrayal, hate--Marlo just is a very fearful person of what he sees as a world that would sooner strike him then help him. Showing his 'softer side' is difficult for him. He cuts relationships short if he thinks they're not good for him, or if they're getting too close. He's very careful about showing or speaking his deeper thoughts and feelings. It can be awkward for him to try and express himself. It wouldn't be uncommon for Marlo to start and then shut down later out of fear. If he shows his emotions and tries to cover it up, he tends to fail and fumble about.

Self Defeating/Harming: Put simply, Marlo doesn't feel like his life is worth much. He has very little faith in others, and even less in himself. For all the effort he puts into his work, there needs to be a result. If he sees his efforts going to waste, he'll not see it as the fault as other so much as he'll see the problem with himself, that his work isn't good enough, that he isn't good enough. He devalues himself to the point where he's self defeating emotionally, and putting himself at risk physically because he doesn't value himself. Smoking, putting himself in harm's way, showing a general disregard for personal safety, (however, he does not do things that would result in a loss of self control). Some examples of this are how he would finish projects, only to look back on them not long after and begin to criticize them, pick at them; Maybe setting his work against those he knows are better then his own and then using it as examples of where he fails. One thing he does occasionally is blurting out comments on how he's not good enough or will never be good enough. He questions praise, often dismissing it or ignoring it citing bias.

Passive Aggressive: He is polite to a point. Yes, he is controlled, yes he is genuine, but in those things, his negativity will lead him to often making remarks and comment at are thinly veiled pricks at others. This is the most easily shown emotion, his hate or disapproval. Once it's out, it's out, and he doesn't see a need to hide this. Maybe a little, but not by much. This is a defense he uses to try and mask his emotions, to cover up flaws and imperfections he sees in himself and his work.  

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:15 am
Sailor Pollux, Senshi of Frost

Alias: Marlo Xanis

Henshin: Pollux Power, Make-up!

Senshi Power Sphere: Frost

Pollux Origins: Star of the Gemini Constellation

Myth of Pollux: Son of Zues, Brother of Castor

Awakening:

Challenge: Vengeance rises with cold precision.

Attack #1 Chilling Storm
A five foot radius is covered in a thin layer of frost. It is frost and not brittle ice at this stage, and those caught in the AoE would find frost forming on them selves as well as the environment. It effects anyone caught in the attack, Pollux and his allies included. It melts and acts like normal frost otherwise, meaning, depending on the environment the ice may linger, or melt very shortly. Once per battle. Cannot attack a second time.

Super Level (1.5) :Freezing Storm
Power up of 1, no longer will grab allies and covers a 7 foot radius. Ice can thicken and be shattered into fragments that cause damage. Can be used once in battle, unless it is an ORP, or the attack is being influenced by magical forces. A second attack of this level would drain him to state of high vulnerability.

Attack 2: Hell's Fury
Ice covers Pollux's foot/shin and delivers a powered up kick to his enemy. On impact it shatters, leaving damage on both sides. the layer of ice has small sharp spikes, which are prone to breaking off and can damage himself as well as his enemies. Once per battle. Twice would leave him in a highly weakened state and at risk.

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Senshi Class: Loner Senshi
Pollux, being Castor's brother, puts him in an awkward position. He's a target. Hurt him, hurt Castor. While he sees it as 'short end of the stick' he knows teaming up and sticking himself in a team would place others in danger. He can't do that in good mind. So to prevent this, he changes partners frequently and is not keen to being in groups larger then 3. He is actually more keen to pairing up one and one.

Stance on Serenity/Finding the Princess: None. He feels no obligations to anyone other than Castor. Not civilians, not earth, not senshi. His only obligation is to exterminate the negaverse.

Stance on Negaverse: What he sees as a problem needing a solution. That solution being extermination. TOTAL extermination. No exceptions. (Unless of course, the terms are of mutual benefit)

Loyalties: He is loyal to Castor, despite their disagreements and conflicts. Just as equally, he is loyal to the senshi. He considers himself bound by his oaths and his word. Nothing more.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:57 am
History

PL- Artemos- Husband of Andromache, ??? to Scylla. Father of Solon, Knight Imbrium

PL PL- ANIKETOS (Ἀνίκητος): Original Greek form of Latin Anicetus, meaning "unconquerable." 'Wife' of Scylla.  

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:58 am
Fact and Fiction

Height: Five foot, Seven inches
Fashion: Formal, Business, Professional
Motto: "Take care of it now, never later."
Job: CEO of Xanis Resorts and Retail. Hotel/Resort chain, currently branching into the fashion business via boutiques with exclusive designer deals and contracts.
Secrets: Wants to own a cat. Has a secret obsession with shoes and fashion. Enjoys shopping.
Gay?: No. Can't a man just enjoy fashion and enjoy the way someone looks?
Fears: Deathly afraid of ice storms. His worst fear is being trapped indoors due to snowfall.
Pets: A gold fish named hashbrown, his other one died. :c RIP Hashbrown. Owns a few plants. His favorite is Henry the III. It is a aloe. Henry the I and II both died before sprouting.
Collections: Key charm clocks. Scarves.
Boxing: It is not a hobby, but is is something he has taken classes in. He is not a pro at it, but he is familiar with it and knows basic fighting from it. Also fighting with Elzo helped. A lot.
Hotel Xanis: He lives in one of three places. His apartment downtown, one of the two private suites at Elzo's hotel, or his office. 70% is his office however. His couch folds out into a bed. He loves that ******** couch.
Smokes: Shut up he isn't on track team anymore. And it's his lungs. Deal with it.
Mr. Donalds: His 42 year old co-worker from Italy and the man he'd often having to call to make sure the hotel runs smoothly. Mr. Donalds also keeps hinting Marlo should find a girlfriend. Marlo is unamused.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:06 am
Relationships

Daphne Xanis: Sister. You...I do not understand. You truly love my brother. For that, I cannot fault you. I will hold my judgments and my concerns. Your actions will speak in due time.
Elegancia: I have not seen her since the..incident. This is for the best I expect.
Aurora: Chance encounter. Maybe fate will have us meet again on better terms.
Pierrette: The innocence of youth. Hope she is doing well.
Jada: I am at a loss. Attraction only goes so far. You can do better, you are not as weak as you think you are.
Tate: Someone sane and wonderful company. I need to beat her more at battleship. And burn her kitten sweater.

ELZO XANIS: My brother, you have your happiness. Enjoy it. I will support you as I can, but do not ask of me what I cannot do.
Zachary: Pleasant. I wonder how he's doing in Hillworth.
Alexis: Has Hillworth eaten him alive? Possible. I admit, slight worry from him.
Howl: I need to see him for coffee some time.

:
:
:
:  

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:08 am
Comrades and Kill List

Castor: Prince or not, you are my brother first and foremost. You legacy is becoming mine. I am not enjoying it.
Themis: Sensible and friendly. I wouldn't mind speaking to him again.
Chaonis: Your training methods are highly unorthodox....but oddly effective.
Arachne: While you remind me of him in our younger days the fact you're not him? Much easier to deal with. Much, much easier.
Niflhel: One word. Civil.
Foramen: An ally. My kind of guy. Seems to not put up with bullshit. I like that.
Regulus: Eh... Can't say much. Not terrible
Naica:.... timid. Needs to grow a spine.

Lina: You are sworn to my brother. I expect you will...be loyal to him and who he is. I will hold my tongue, for his sake.
Chloe: CAT. Cat.
Gunn: Hardcore.
Hypnos: Innocence I wonder how long might last. I have seen and dreamed things of nightmares, will they find you as well?
Scylla: You...It explains so much about you, but now I worry, and I feel fear. What you do...conflicts me.
Nemesis: Well, you're not like what I expected. Rather glad overall. The fact you scare him shitless is pleasing.
Asclepius: Kind and willing to help, you've left me feeling better about this whole mess.
Flora: A friend is disguise. Still kind as ever.
Avalon: A wonderful friend, as usual. Need to assist with her wanting to re-create WWII photos.
Euanthe: Nice, polite, rather sweet. A good person.
Aster: Stoner. How... special.
Circe: I'd like to meet her again under better circumstances.
Iris: Good cook. Good head. A nice ally to have.
Grus: Sweet girl
Magellan: Didn't speak much, seems nice.
Pomona: Peppers. Helped to cook in the surrounding. Also a fighter. I approve.
Maia: Also a fighter and helped cook. Knows a bit more about knights.

Wolframite: Sick. ******** style="font-size: 24px">
Zink: Son of a b***h, no wonder my brother warned me about it. Next time I am not sticking around.
Labyrinthite:
:

Ametrine: A queer encounter. Not the worst.
:
:
:  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:14 am
Gallery

Chilly
Cooking Time
Brothers
Brother 2
Pout Chibi
Winter Romance
Hypnos and Pollux
Marlada
Marlada 2  

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:15 am
Items

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:15 am

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:20 am
Playlist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:23 am

His fashion sense  

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:24 am
Official Art

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:25 am

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:26 am
Credits

Pollux/Marlo-
iStoleYurVamps
Shop Art- Natsube
Art- Respective Artists
Civilians- Respective colorists

Journals: Powered Characters