Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogwarts Alumni Profiles
Zamir Cross

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:44 am
Hi, my name is Zamir Cross

But I mostly go by Zamir or Cross, I do not mind.

I'm a male.

I'm 16 years old.

This is my 6th year here at Hogwarts.

The house I'm in is Ravenclaw

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a bright, cool, genius I will always observe a situation before jumping into it. If the outcome of the situation seems stupid then I will not join in. A good term for me would be calculating.

My background story is nothing extravagant. I grew up in a good family. Ever since I was a small child my parents made sure I had the best education possible. Although they did not have to work to hard to do that. Since I was three I have had an amazing ability to retain information, be it new or past. Even if it didn't happen to me I will remember. Any exciting and even not as exciting news broadcasts I can remember down to the date and time and content. Despite this ability I try to humble myself around others. Most find my ability to be rather annoying and keeping friends is something I'm rather keen on doing. My parents were not surprised yet very proud of my getting into Hogwarts.

I have a small problem with busy crowds and loud sounds. If it gets too intense I can go into a bit of a fit. Sometimes even bordering a seizure.

~Update~
Last year had most definitely been a very intriguing one. Xenos's little snake had made a kill. Of course it had been in defense of another so it was justified but still,I do not expect it to be his last. Thankfully Xenos survived the entire ordeal. I do not know what I would have done without him here. He is close to me, like a brother. Besides that nothing much is different with me. I have cataloged my journals from last year and have new notebooks for this year. I hope that this year shall bring me more tasty information from my subjects.

I enjoy
Reading
learning new things
apples
those who value their education

I despise
those who disrespect books and education
bad grammar
laziness
I look like 14 151617

My wand is a Hawthorn 11" long with a unicorn hair

"Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you!"
This year I am training to be an Occlumens.

~Dwolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:32 am
Fourth Year

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

Transfiguration IV A

Potions IV A

Defense Against the Dark Arts IV A

History of Magic IV O

Astronomy I E

Charms IV A

Herbology IV A

Ghoul and Ghost Studies I A