Submit

darknightcavalier

Obsessed Dreamer

9,775 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:10 pm
It was a cloudy day. Thunder rumbled in the distant skies. The spring rains were coming as usual on these lands. The trees made good cover as the rains would soon fall. A single solitary red figure swooped down from the skies. Landing at the edge of the forest before walking inside. humming gently, she gently trotted in, nibbling on some apples that had fallen.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:32 pm
User Image

Another day of adventure was awaiting Synestra as she trotted through the trees. Though the sky threatened with rain and possibly a thunder storm the grey mare was not at all discourage to wander about looking for new face and new places. A soft humming could be heard in between the rumble of thunder and with her curiosity peaked Synestra adjusted her course to see just who was the one. Picking her way through the trees Synestra's eyes landed upon a red and purple winged mare with the most unusual looking mane and tail. Why it almost looking like she had feathers on her head. Coming to a stop not far from the mare Synestra smiled. "Hello there." Her eyes caught sight of something on the mares back. Huh what was that?  

She-Ra of Etheria

darknightcavalier

Obsessed Dreamer

9,775 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:18 am
"Oh hello." she greeted her with a smile. This was cute, a mini. She didn't see many out here in the open. "How;re you this morning?" she asked her with a smile. Her tail flicking from side to side, getting rid of some moisture.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:52 pm
Returning the smile with one of her own Synestra bobbed her head in greeting. "Hello." She took a few more steps towards the larger mare so they were close enough to talk comfortable. "I am doing quite well today. How are you?" Her eyes swept over the mares curious looking mane and tail as well as the object on her back. "I'm Synestra, some call my Syn for short. What's your name?"  

She-Ra of Etheria

darknightcavalier

Obsessed Dreamer

9,775 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:48 am
"You can call me Raven." she replied, tilting her head. What was a small one like her doing out here in the wild? that perplexed her such. "So.... Why so far from home?" assuming she was from that herd a few blocks back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:14 pm
"Well Raven it's nice to meet you." She said with a small incline of her head. The mares question made her pause for a moment before answering. "Oh, well I'm out adventuring mainly. Exploring, seeing the sights, all that kind of stuff. What about yourself?" Was this mare also the adventuring type or the more stay close to home type.  

She-Ra of Etheria

darknightcavalier

Obsessed Dreamer

9,775 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:03 pm
"I do the same thing actually." she replied and raised an eyebrow as she settled down to the mare's level. Raising an eyebrow. Most of her kin, she rarely saw adventuring.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:02 am
Synestra smiled and then had a sudden thought. If they were both out seeking adventure why not do it together. So rarely did she get to explore with another Soquili it might be a nice change. "Heading anywhere particular today? I didn't really have a destination in mind but maybe we can see the sites together."  

She-Ra of Etheria

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff