[RIEKA] Aubrey

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Rieka
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
♥ ♥ G E N E R A L

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • NAME Aubrey Montero
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • SEX female
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • AGE 17
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • BIRTHDAY april 8
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • ZODIAC aries

♥ ♥ A P P E A R A N C E

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • HAIR COLOR pale blond
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • EYE COLOR brown
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • HEIGHT 5'4"
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • BUILD average all around

♥ ♥ I M P O R T A N T

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ her hair is more short then long, a bit above mid back

♥ ♥ O T H E R

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ her PKMN team is: Mizuki (female Glaceon), Emil (male Rapidash), Lenko (male Clefable) rest undecided  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:59 am
♥ ♥ A B O U T

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • PERSONALITY

sly, underhanded, realistic

Aubrey knows exactly how the real world works. You won't get anything or anywhere just sitting and waiting for it. You have to get up and get it yourself, hard work is the way to go. Of course her way of getting stuff is through her hustler work. Sure it's not honest work, but it's hard work! She's not very trusting of others, but if you can earn her trust, she'll have your back 100%!

She's a terrific actress and can change any emotion at the snap of a finger. Sometimes even she doesn't know her real personality, but what's she's made herself into. She suffers a bit from identity crisis you can say. She never feels bad about what she does though, do what you got to do. She knows how cruel the world can be, so might as well be the same right back. Though this isn't to say she's heartless ether, she's a sweet girl to those she likes, just a bit bitter if anything.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • BIOGRAPHY

"No I swear you won't find this cheaper anywhere else, I wouldn't lie mister~!"

Aubrey as been an orphan her whole life, having no clue her family, or what her real name was. She was found at the age of three wondering around Snow Point in the Sinnoh region, a worker at the local orphanage found her and of course took her in. The whole time she lived there she hated it, and she wanted out. When Koumi came into her life, she quickly bonded with the younger girl, and the two of them ran away from the orphanage.

It was then that she learned her way to con and hustle people, a street life was a hard one, but she didn't mind. Soon after she and Koumi found themselves under the care of the man they would soon call "Dad". Along with two other boys who they were supposed to see as "brothers". But honestly they both rather scare her and creep her out, sticking with Koumi even more. She knows that the girls get better treatment then the boys from Dad, and plays it up as much as she can.

Neko_Rieka
Vice Captain

Neko_Rieka
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:01 am
♥ ♥ R E F E R E N C E S

please follow the outfit and most accurate references they are most helpful

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • OUTFIT REFERENCE(S) [ 1 ]

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • MOST ACCURATE REFERENCES text

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • GENERAL REFERENCES text

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • MISCELLANEOUS REFERENCES [ by me ][ by others ]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:03 am
♥ ♥ R E L A T I O N S H I P S

the following are those that the oc can be drawn with top of each section is most desired to be drawn with

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • FEMALES
Koumi • Probably the only person in the entire world that Aubrey actually trusts, it's probably why she comes off rather cold to others, it's hard to get a place in her book. Not only does she see her has her best friend, but that little sister that you use when you want to make others feels bad for you. I mean she's just so darn cute! Which makes them an all around perfect combo for a good con~

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • MALES
• n/a

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • GROUPS text  

Neko_Rieka
Vice Captain

PKMN Trainers & OCs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items