Are you joining?
  Yes
  Nope
View Results

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:41 am
тнє ѕтσяу αѕ ωє киσω ιт

This story takes place in a Medieval Kingdom ruled by a Royal Family.

This Royal family is kind and has been in power for a very long time, but no one had ever questioned it... Because if they had, they wouldn't have had a tongue to question it with for much longer.

You see, even with as powerful of a reign as the king has held with his wife for so long, he is frightened. He doesn't want his people to revolt (What an utterly stupid idea), and so he commissioned a Guild long ago.

This Guild holds people of great power, called Gracelings. Gracelings have eyes of two different colors and have abilities greater than those of the normal people. When a Graceling is born in the kingdom, they are automatically shipped off to be taken care of by the guild. If their grace is found useful, they are then kept. If not, they are sent home to live normal lives.

Our story, however, has taken a turn. The Royal Twins, a prince and a princess, are both Gracelings and have been called to the Guild by their Father after living in luxury for the first sixteen years of their lives. Will they question their father morals, make new friends?

It's up to you to decide.

User Image

*Story Idea from Graceling, by Kristin Cashore*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:42 am
ģɾαсεlïṉģṡ

Gracelings are those who are born with two different eye colors in the realm of Nader.

When a Childs eyes settle with two different colors they are given to the kingdom by their parents for training and raising. By the age of twelve most gifts have developed, and if they are useful, the child becomes a part of the guild.

If not, they become normal citizens once more and return to their parents.

There are many types of Graces, all are based on specialized skills. The three main types are:

Fighting Graces- Based on skills in swordplay, hand to hand combat, archery, and even Battle Strategy. It's the most common of Skilled Graces.

Magic Graces- Based on Potions, Spell Casting, Speed in Healing, and even knowing what each plant does.

Mental Graces- Mind Reading, Manipulation, and Erasing. The least common of Graces.

The color of a Gracelings eyes usually mimic a Grace. A Graced swimmer would have one Green and one Blue Eye, a Graced Mind Reader a silver and a gold, and a Potions Grace might have a Green and Teal.

User Image

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:42 am
tђє ςครt

(The Royal Quad)

The King- A Kind yet Paranoid father figure. He's got a great brain, and he's not abandoning his kids, he just wants them taught. Maybe he wouldn't be so scary if he didn't have so many guards.

The Queen- An elegant Lady with a brain for economics. She loves her husband and her kids, just doesn't always have the energy for all of them. She seems to be lost in thought a lot.

The Twins (2)- The Prince and Princess, a dynamic duo with four differently colored eyes. They're investigative, a bit spoiled, but ready to learn. They knew their day was coming, might as well enjoy it. They're nearrly inseperable. (Two different RP'ers, please.)

(The Guildies)

The Matron- (Madame Odine-Claimed) The guilds female leader, she takes care of all the babies and children up to the age of twelve, and take care of most of the magical classes at the Guild. She's a Potions master, mostly poison based. Good to have on your side, bad to cross.

The Master-
The Guilds Male Leader, he takes care of all the physical classes and combat strategies that the Guild Develops. He's got the major Hots for the Matron, but hasn't done anything about it yet. He's king off the battlefield, but you'd better watch out, his grace is deadly.

The Students
- A whole slew of children ages twelve to eighteen who are learning their way through their grace. They all live in the Guild because they've been deemed worthy of joining it someday, it's quite the honor. They each train under the Teachers, the Matron, and the Master.

The Teachers
- A great large number of Guildies who don't have anything better to do then laze about and teach kids how to control their graces. They either have a specialized grace that is only useful sometimes or they're on break because they wanna be. Ages twenty and up.

(The Rest)

Other characters
- Who are you? Are you a Graceling too? You could be, maybe you're just not one of those people with a useful grace. Can you climb tree's really fast? Are you a graced gardener? Maybe you're the cook? Does it matter? Come on! join the fun!

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:43 am
тнєѕє αяє уσυя вσиєѕ~

--Send your Profiles with the title "Graced and Great"

[align=center][color=black][size=15]º Insert Quote Here º[/size][/color]

[size=9][color=blue]ºMy Symbolº[/color]
Character Name

[color=red]ºSee My Eyes?º[/color]
The color of your eyes

[color=orange]ºMy Rank!º[/color]
What's your position? (Guildie, Master, King, Gardener...)

[color=Indigo]ºThis Many Days On My Calandarº[/color]
[color=green]ºMy Curseº[/color]
Your Grace

[color=green]ºMy life, My Lifeº[/color]
Bio. Four sentences minimum.

[color=orange]ºThe Bestº[/color]
Likes. Up to five.

[color=purple]ºThe Worstº[/color]
Dislikes. At least three.

[color=blue]ºMy Favorite Chantº[/color]
Themesong, optional

[color=red]ºWhat You Didn't Knowº[/color]
Extra information, including crushes.

[color=green]ºIn the Crystal Ballº[/color]
Appearance. Please give anime/drawn appearances! If you can avoid it, I'd rather not have RL pictures.
-Username-[/size][/align]

User Image

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:01 am
ρяσfιℓєѕ

º Children are a joy. Graced Children are a Tornado º

ºMy Symbolº
Libitina 'Libi' Demrose

ºSee My Eyes?º
Bright Green and Brilliant Red

ºMy Rank!º
Matron of The Guild

ºThis Many Days On My Calandarº

ºMy Curseº
Poison Manipulation-Leaving her safe from all poisons and with the ability to make something poisonous at her touch.

ºMy life, My Lifeº
A mere woman weary of her homespun title and her uselessness in times not of warfare. She likes to cook up her poisons in her room. Most of the time she's singing to the younger children about deadly nightshade, though they wouldn't know what she's talking about. It's likely that she's the sole reason the guild was created, after all, she's friends with the King and Queen.

ºThe Bestº
Arsenic, Deadly Nightshade, Babies, Running the Guild, Cookies.

ºThe Worstº
Salty Foods, The sun(When there's no clouds), Disobedience.

ºMy Favorite Chantº
Lips like Morphine- Kill Hannah

ºWhat You Didn't Knowº
She Really Likes the Master Guilder...

ºIn the Crystal Ballº
User Image
The Eternaly Damned

~*~

º My greatest fear...? Forgetting. º

ºMy Symbolº
Fai Sonata Pavane

ºSee My Eyes?º
Metalic Silver and Forgetful Blue

ºMy Rank!º
Student

ºMy Curseº
Mind Eraser: She has the power to erase the memories of any living thing by quickly sorting through the ones to forget, and those to keep.

ºMy life, My Lifeº
For all her life, Fai has been living at the Guild, her grace practically securing her a spot in The Guild since birth. Believe it or not, but she grew up as a rather shy child, containing herself to only her studies, since, she feared the other students were much better than her. They would be able to do more, she thought. But she really changed after one year, when she was ten, one of her teachers told her that she would be great one day. They probably didn't think those words were much, but it's what made Fai what she is today. She doesn't quite have her little group of friends anymore, since they were... Weeded out, but she is one of those people who knows everyone's names, even if she doesn't necessarily know the person. One of her greatest fears is forgetting about people or events, which is why she is still a bit wary on using her grace on people.

ºThe Bestº
Her teachers, daisies, hard candies, beginning of spring, rain

ºThe Worstº
Using her grace, bitter foods, roses, forgetting, bugs

ºMy Favorite Chantº

ºWhat You Didn't Knowº
Fai can usually be found outdoors during the rainy season, wonders, but doesn't question about, what her parents were like. Has musical talent, but since it is not her Grace, she keeps quiet about it, but can be caught singing if she thinks she's alone. Some call her the 'Rose' of the students, since they say her personality is like one. She hasn't really had a crush on anyone yet...

ºIn the Crystal Ballº
User Image
ChersierMuffins

~*~

º I could never be a vegatarian º

ºMy Symbolº
Fiala (Fia) Halek

ºSee My Eyes?º
Emerald Green and matalic silver

ºMy Rank!º
Student?

ºPain is inevitable, suffering is optional.º

ºMy Curseº
Nature Grace - Allowing her to communicate with animals and 'talk' to nature in a way to 'bend to her will' slightly.

ºMy life, My Lifeº
From a young age Fia had always felt like a loner. That she was never good enough for the other people around her besides her parents and a lot of the animals around her. It wasn't untill later she figured out she was a grace. Ever since, she has been living in the guild and tends to keep to herself. She doesn't like it when people know a lot about her but she knows a lot about other people, mainly their weaknesses. She knows how to get under almost everybodies skin.

ºThe Bestº
Being mobile, Singing, The night, Owls, Talking.

ºThe Worstº
Ignorance, Crowded rooms, fish,

ºMy Favorite Chantº

ºWhat You Didn't Knowº
Fia likes to spend her time outside, keeping to herself while wandering around pondering things about the world. Most people find rain sad but Fia finds it as a sort of cleansing. You can always find her out on a rainy day either singing to the animals or dancing.

ºIn the Crystal Ballº
User Image
SnowPuppy_McL

~*~

º Life Could Be Rather…Shocking º

ºMy Symbolº
Kaede ‘Lightning’ Fortuna

ºSee My Eyes?º
A deep gold and lovely violet eye.

ºMy Rank!º
The Guild’s Master

ºThis Many Days On My Calendarº
Thirty two.

ºMy Curseº
Electricity: He can conduct electricity with his finger tips and manipulate it to his will. Over the years, he managed to conduct electricity through his blade, creating an almost deadly strike.

ºMy life, My Lifeº
Kaede is in a position where his grace was highly valued, for both his technique and his skill with the blade. His past is unknown since he doesn’t speak about with anyone. He was raised in a humble village up in nowhere. His parents didn’t know what to do with him so he was thrown out into the streets when he was a teenager. Living up to his full extent, he earned his nickname ‘Lightning’ for his speed and Grace. The king sought talent in him. He is good friends with the king and queen when they proposed to create The Guild. Kaede had then been working with the Matron ever since.

ºThe Bestº
A good challenge or fight, The Guild, candy or sweets like cake, reading, astronomy, and a cloudy, stormy day.

ºThe Worstº
He despises losing, when Graces don’t make the most of their potential, death, anything not sweet, and little children.

ºMy Favorite Chantº
Afterlife//Avenged Sevenfold

ºWhat You Didn't Knowº
Kaede is very careful by how much electricity he conducts since his power comes through his body. He has much more resistance than most people when it comes to conducting electricity through his body and then to his blade. Even the Master Guilder has to be careful about how he uses his Grace. He is a very powerful man with accumulated knowledge over the past several years. The Matron has been by his side ever since. He can’t help but feel a slight attraction towards her.

ºIn the Crystal Ballº
User Image
Creamsicle Bunnies

~*~

º I’ll Keep You Safe. º

ºMy Symbolº
Gabriel Valiamont

ºSee My Eyes?º
An icy blue and a sea green.

ºMy Rank!º
The Twin Boy.

Sixteen.

ºMy Curseº
Defense: He’s able to create defense mechanisms or barriers to protect and deflect attacks.

ºMy life, My Lifeº
Gabriel is brand new to his Grace. He detests the fact that he got such a ‘useless’ one, since he was always more of an aggressor. He only wished that he was more useful; both in the Guild and with his father. He tried his best to shine brightly but he was never recognized as an accomplishment by his father. He’s been so paranoid lately; Gabriel hardly has time to see him much less talk to him. He feels that he was abandoned even though his father says differently. Being raised in a rich, sophisticated life with his twin sister wasn’t bad, Gabriel only desires something more in life.

ºThe Bestº
The action, his sister, training, animals, and long walks.

ºThe Worstº
His Grace, being useless, and being treated like a child.

ºMy Favorite Chantº
Uprising//Muse

ºWhat You Didn't Knowº
He ‘admires’ the Master Guilder.

ºIn the Crystal Ballº
User Image
Creamsicle Bunnies

º Princess be damned º

ºMy Symbolº
Allison Valiamont

ºSee My Eyes?º
Icy blue, and a gray eye that seems to tint dark red

ºMy Rank!º
Princess Twin

ºMy Curseº
She is very skilled with aiming, and has great agility. Her vision gives her good hand to hand combat skills in many situations. (Vision and Agility)

ºMy life, My Lifeº
Her childhood was grand, she really played the role of princess and even daddy's little girl. She enjoyed messing with her brother (Deep down she does love him), and pleasing her parents. She is very much the laid back, beauty queen that she desires to be, and even enjoys fashion at a young age. Thanks to her eyes though, she was given up at that young age for training. They had to push her hard to even get into combat, in which it became miserable for her at first, now it's just routine. She misses her parents very much.

ºThe Bestº
Her Family
Painting
Relaxing
Hot Baths
Fashion

ºThe Worstº
Being violent and merciless
Displeasing her parents or brother
Spicy food
Her training

ºMy Favorite Chantº
Ariels

ºWhat You Didn't Knowº
If ever in a fight she does act merciless and does whatever to please the people she loves. It's optional for the Guild Master, she pleases him more out of fear, though a part of her wants him to like and adore her 'gift'. She does her best in the school, so she can impress her mother and father , and even other peers. It's an esteem need.

ºIn the Crystal Ballº

User Image
MindxHunter

ºWhat if your whole life up to this point was just an illusion?º

ºMy Symbolº
Lucas Houlihan

ºSee My Eyes?º
Light Blue/Dark Purple

ºMy Rank!º
Teacher

ºMy Curseº
He is a master of illusions, he can create illusions in the minds of his enimies, as well as disspell most other illusions.

ºMy life, My Lifeº
On Lucas' ninth birthday, however, his Graceling powers began to show themselves. It was very minor, but he was unable to control it. It manifested itself as a mask, never on Lucas, but on the first person that began to talk to him each day. No one could explain why it happened, other than that his abillities were causing it, and it wasn't until about a year that people figured out that it was because of Lucas. Eventually people started to ignore him, and he became a loner,as no one knew how he would be able to control it, and they figured that if they don't go near him, they won't have the burden of the obstructive mask. It was at the age of 12, when Lucas had learned to live with being a social pariah that he was first able to control his powers. He trained with them, learning to control his abilities, and now, as one of the oldest members of the guild currently, is trusted with the training and education of any new child the is brought into the guild.

ºThe Bestº
Sabre swordplay
Intelligence
Darkness
Symmetry
Birds

ºThe Worstº
Ignorance
Priests
Disorganization

ºMy Favorite Chantº
Icarus Lives - Periphery

ºWhat You Didn't Knowº
Dealing in illusions, you can never be certain what is true about him and what isn't.

ºIn the Crystal Ballº
User Image

~*~

º A blossoming rose is a beautiful sight. Don’t you agree? º

ºMy Symbolº
Ethan Viridis Silva

ºSee My Eyes?º
Clear Emerald Green/Soft Sky Blue

ºMy Rank!º
Graceling

ºThis Many Days On My Calendarº

ºMy Curseº
Nature Grace - Ability to move plant life to his advantage and increase their growth rate.

ºMy life, My Lifeº
Ethan was always a free spirit, and detested being locked up in the guild. Often, he would ignore the teachers and walk out of the lesson. Only one thing in his life in the guild had given him enjoyment: Fai Sonata Pavane. In his eyes, she was considered the most beautiful girl in the world, but he wouldn’t say any of it out loud. Despite this, he still found the guild to be dreadfully boring and stupid. He was deemed useless because he refused to show his powers in the presence of the teachers and other students, and was sent back home. After three days, he went back to the guild because he missed Fai. He didn’t enroll back in of course, but he did sneak in and out of the place. He continued doing so, only to see the girl. So far, he didn’t get caught…yet.

ºThe Bestº
-Spring
-Streams
-Large gardens and topiaries
-Strawberries/Strawberry flavored things, or any type of sweet.
-Music, preferably violin.
-Cats
-Hiding/Being sneaky
-Running around in the grass
-Roses

ºThe Worstº
-Thunderstorms
-Carrots
-Bossy grown ups
-Boring lessons
-Spider webs
-Chores
-Strict Rules
-Cages

ºMy Favorite Chantº
Check Yes Juliet – We the Kings

ºWhat You Didn't Knowº
He often hides behind bushes or trees, growing or moving them to conceal himself completely from the guild inhabitants. He will show himself only to Fai, as he is in love with her. He also has talent with the violin, but rarely plays it.

ºIn the Crystal Ballº
User Image
-FoxWaffles-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:54 pm
{{ṉøώ αссερτïṉģ}}

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:36 pm
|| Bump? ||

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:19 pm
(YES! It's a BUMP!)

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:45 pm
The Eternaly Damned
(YES! It's a BUMP!)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:42 am
[Bumpy bumpy bumppppp?] o-o  

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:27 am
((Yay~ We'll probably start by tonight/Tomorrow. I dont have a problem now that we have a couple more charries.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:44 pm
[yay!]  

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:48 pm
((---I Now Pronounce this Roleplay OPEN FOR POSTING!---))

((Hooray!))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:49 pm
User Image
ℓιвιтιиα ∂ємяσѕє
lเקร lเкє ๓๏гקђเภє
~*~

Libitina held a small child to her chest, perhaps the babe was a few months old, and rocked gently back and forth. The day was just beginning, obvious with the sun rising in the east, but she'd been up for a while. It was a big day, one she'd been waiting for, and she had a usually unseen smile on her face for the baby as it awoke to mewl in her arms. A big day indeed, with two new guild members finally on their way, straight from the castle, to live there untill they completed their training. They'd been to the guild before, of course, the little prince and princess, just as the Matron and Master had visited them in the castle, but now it would be different.

She gently laid the child with one blue eye and one green back into its crib, smiling as it grabbed for her bodice. No doubt the small boy would grow up to be a fighter, but for now the Matron had her own things to get in order. Firstly, of course, to get down to the kitchens and make sure the day could begin at a good point! No one wanted breakfast burnt, not that it would be, with their graced cook. She had to smile at the thought, turning to the door to exit the nursery and leave the babies to their normal caretakers.

If the day had begun thus well, it would hopefully continue in the same fashion.
~*~
User Image

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:10 pm
Allison Valiamont

User Image She was in the carraige, listening to the horses rush on the path. Allison sat there with her brother, arms crossed and not entirely happy "This is just inconvienent brother. I'm bored..." she muttered, looking out the small window for a bit. She wasn't sure how long this ride would be "Lets play a game or something..What are your thoughts on this matter?" she questioned him. She was looking for something to distract her, and ease her mind a little. She could be very content with her own thoughts, but she was nervous and not liking her position very much. Her thoughts would cause her distress, a little more anxiety.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff