Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] As soft as a flower's petals. [Vesper and Erynion.] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:02 am
User Image

Erynion flew through the air, the bag of flowers he carried with him leaving a stream of pettles behind. This was a very important mission, he was looking for seeds of his butterflies' favourite flowers. He was going to plant a whole field full of them.

He swooped down low, browsing the flowers that grew in the field below. He spotted a bunch of the type he needed and swooped down to take a closer look. Ery compared the flowers in his bag to those he was looking at now and smiled.
"Perfect," he beamed. "Everyone will be so pleased." Turning around, he looked at the other flowers that grew in this area. They were lovely, too. "I'm sure they'll like these ones, too. I'll take some seeds from those as well."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:52 pm
User Image

Vesper smiled radiantly as she darted among the wildflowers, her translucent wings fluttering wildly as she alighted delicately on each bud. The sun was bright, the air warm and heavy with all sorts of delicious smells that Vesper had come to associate with spring. In her shrunken form, Vesper was the size of a large butterfly and she could maintain the transformation for a few hours if the weather permitted.

A large shadow passed over the field, startling Vesper into flight. Another soquili with a shock of pearl pink hair and sparkling silver lights adorning him was gliding overhead spilling a stream of colorful petals that twirled and danced in the slight breeze. Vesper fluttered between the petals, dancing with them and laughing as they spun to the earth. What fun!!

Faithofthefallen
Crew

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:23 pm
Erynion stopped what he was doing and raised his head, ears perking at the sound of.. laughter? Bells? He stood and looked around, trying to locate the sound. IN the midst of a flurry of petals, he spied a rather large butterfly dancing. Slowly, he moved forward and marveled at 'it'. Iridescent white and blue with black hair trailing behind.

Wait a second. Hair? Butterflies didn't have hair. What in the world? It took Ery a few minutes to get out of his stupor and realise what he was looking at. A soquilli like himself, shrunk down in size. He watched her dance and smiled. He appreciated the fun she was having; he knew how marvelous it was. Taking to the skies, he carried his bag of flowers with him and sprinkled more petals down.

"It would be a shame to see you stop dancing, little butterfly." He called from above, smiling as he flittered to and fro, sprinkling the petals.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:38 pm
Vesper swooped and swirled with reckless abandon, following the new stallion up higher and higher, the breeze was stiffer near the tops of the trees and she felt herself being pulled out of control as her filmy wings shuddered from each new gust. A flutters wings were lovely to look at, but not very practical. The downy white plumage sprouting from the base of her wings allowed her to navigate with a bit more grace than the average flutter and she managed to land in the meadow again without mishap.

Twisting the power inside, she expanded until she was once again her normal size, the change was much less disconcerting while on the ground but she staggered a couple steps as she got used to her longer limbs, giggling as she teetered like a drunkard. She skipped in a jaunty circle underneath the stallions wheeling shadow, petals gathering in a small pile between her wings. The iridescent cerulean patches glittered and glistened with each chiming movement.

"Come down, come down!" She chortled, "Where in the world are you going!" She didn't want a stallion who was such fun to fly off without a proper introduction

Faithofthefallen
Crew

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:14 am
Ery looked over his shoulder, watching as the butterfly followed him. He grinned and watched her dance among the flower petals. Beautiful. As he got higher, the wind became harsher and the air thickened. His size meant this wasn't much of a challenge, but for someone small like her, it would be.

He flittered around for a bit before swooping down to land on the ground before her. "I'm down, madam butterfly." He smiling, dipping low in a bow. "How may I help you?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:46 am
She tilted her head to the side with a bemused expression, the bells fastened in her raven locks jingling. "Oh am I a butterfly then?" She wondered aloud, never having come across another soquili of her breed. She had seen landbound soquili, and soquili with wings comprised of great confections of feather and muscle, but never one with the delicate diaphanous wings like her own, until now. The thought excited her, so she bounced on the tips of her hooves for a few moments, fluttering her wings for balance, before calming down once again.

The stallion had bent down in a curious manner, she copied him a few times for good measure, laughing lightheartedly all the while. She pranced closer until she was right next to his ear, "I'm Vesper!" she divulged in a soft buzz, pulling back to peer into his eyes. She sidled closer, pressing her forehead and nose flat against his. Her ember colored eyes danced playfully, "And your just like me!!!"

Faithofthefallen
Crew

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:35 pm
Erynion watched her bounce around and laughed and couldn't help the smile that broke out across his features for the life of him. He laughed along with her and when she came close, his head tilted ever so slightly, causing her mouth to brush against his ear. He shivered, his spine tingling.

Ery peered back into her eyes and when she pressed her head against his he blushed, a deep crimson hue.

"Ah.. It's nice to meet you, Vesper." He cleared his throat awkwardly, shuffling on the spot. "My name is Erynion. Ery for short if you'd like. Or whatever you'd like to call me. We're the same, yes. Except you have lovely petals on your wings." Ery moved around her, nosing her wings. "They're so soft."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:41 pm

Vesper watched with amused wonder as Erynion's cheeks blazed a lovely crimson and felt her own cheeks flush in response. It felt natural to be close to him but she felt a curiously pleasant sizzling where she had brushed against his face and she was somehow feeling even more giddy than usual. Perhaps she was growing ill? But that couldn't be the case, she felt fine-no, not just fine, far better than usual, so she wouldn't worry about it.

She gave him a sweet smile, "Ery!" she repeated happily.
Vesper twisted to look over her shoulders at her wings, "Petals?" She squinted at the feathers and then giggled, she supposed they did look kind of like white flower petals, and that sounded much prettier than feathers. "Perhaps I am part flower on my mother's side," she whispered mischievously, flashing him a flirtatious wink and stepping to the side so their wings brushed together lightly.

Faithofthefallen
Crew

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:50 am
Erynion's mouth curved into a smile, his eyes disappearing in a squint as it grew. He'd only just met the mare but he felt.. at ease. Calm. Comfortable. A whole manner of things he didn't have the time to explain. It was odd. Perhaps it was a butterfly's magic?

"Part flower.." He grinned. "That would explain your beauty."

A tingle ran through him when their wings touched and he stepped in the spot, not used to such a sensation. His wings fluttered; longing to feel the mare's wings again.

"If I may ask; what is it that brings you out here?" His head cocked to the side. "Are you collecting flowers, too?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:37 pm

Vesper peered up at him through the veil of her lashes, a coy smile tugging at the corners of her mouth. beautiful hmm? she mused, feeling warmth blossom in her chest at the compliment. She shifted nervously from foot to foot, unsure how to respond, she thought he was beautiful too, but that wasn't the right word was it?

"Just... enjoying the sunshine and the new flowers" she replied, "There are so many different kinds here, it seemed like a nice place to while away an afternoon." she tilted her head, confused, "Collect them? But if you pull them from the ground... won't they die?" The thought of innocent flowers dying filled her with a strange sort of sadness and she felt her eyes well up with unshed tears.

Faithofthefallen
Crew

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:21 am
Erynion's eyes widened as he watched her mood change so suddenly and tears well up in her eyes. He felt strange, angry at himself even, for making her upset and had a sudden urge to comfort her. To make her happy.

"Oh no. I meant the seeds. I collect the seeds and help pollinate the flowers so more grow." He nudged her cheek against hers, rubbing it softly. "I could never hurt flowers. They bring the most beautiful butterflies to me. Don't cry. I miss your smile already."

Erynion moved away from her, his cheeks suddenly very pink and his front hooves suddenly very interesting. "Do you have a favourite flower?" He asked, his voice coming out quickly and murmured. "If you like I could plant it in my garden and you could always come and see it."

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 9:43 am

"Oh!" Vesper hiccuped and blinked away the tears. She glanced at him and the sight of his panicky gaze shocked her into giggling. "I'm sorry Ery, sometimes I can be a little...over excitable..." Her sigh was a little melancholy, "At least that's what my mother always said." Her eyes sparkled and she smiled at him goofily, "I'm glad you like it, because I don't think I would be able to stop if you didn't... Something about you makes me want to smile!"

She peered curiously into his bag, he truly carried seeds. She had never heard of anyone gathering seeds and planting flowers all together before. The idea seemed strange, and fair wondrous to tell the truth. Vesper was astounded, Erynion was so smart to come up with a plan like this, the garden he was creating sounded like paradise.

"Violets," she whispered with a little nod of her head, "and lillys, but I don't like to play favorites" she said with a surreptitious glance over her shoulder at the colorful flowers bobbing in the breeze. "I would love to come visit your garden Ery, it sounds lovely!"

Faithofthefallen
Crew

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:52 pm
Erynion smiled and blushed lightly. "I hope you don't ever stop smiling again because of me." Clearing his throat, he turned away, hiding his blush and busied himself with his bag of seeds. "Violets and lilies, huh? They're my favourites, too. Lilies especially."

Turning around he looked at Vesper for a moment, holding his breath. He let it out along with a string of words that formed a fast sentence. "If you like, you can come with me now. I've collected all the seeds I needed for today. You can help me plant the new ones."

He cough lightly, shuffling awkwardly. "That is, only if you want to. You're just being polite, I don't want to be a bother." He mumbled and frowned lightly. He was not used to these feelings. It was nerve wracking.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:05 pm

Vesper watched Erynion fumble with his seeds and caught the scarlet flush rising to his cheeks just before he turned away. Her eyes danced, she liked making Ery blush.
Her heart began to thud at his offer, of course she would go! The flowers in this meadow didn't need her help to grow, but together, she and Ery could create a paradise. She could give those seeds the little boost they needed to grow strong and healthy.

She flapped her wings with excitement, rising off the ground a foot or so and spinning in a little circle. Impulsively she fluttered over to Ery's side and kissed him lightly on the cheek.

"I think that's a marvelous idea!" Vesper sang, "I would love to help you." Her eyes sparkled mischievously, "And I'm not sure I even know what the word polite means, so no need to worry!" she laughed a little and began to fly off before speeding back to circle her companion a bit sheepishly, "I guess I'd better follow you!."

Faithofthefallen
Crew

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:23 pm
Erynion stood as still as a statue for a moment after she kissed his cheek. The area felt warm, tingly and it slowly spread to his whole body. It was.. strange, but he liked the feeling and wanted more. Calm yourself, Ery. Don't frighten her off, he mentally calmed himself.

Looking up at her spinning in the air his heart soared. She was more beautiful than any flower he'd ever grown or seen or would ever exist. He tightened the strap on his bag, making sure the seeds were safe before taking off in the air, moving towards his garden.

"A lot of the flowers should be awake. They'll be pleased to see a new face. Especially one as beautiful as yours."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff