Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:08 pm
User Image

The information and lessons that Bagrat had gotten from Amani were very helpful, but now Bagrat sought out his mother. She had been a lone with no pad beside her in the lands outside of the pride and he wished to her of what she had seen. He wanted to know what she had to do to survive in the world outside of a pride. Surely she would have some good tips for him.

Bagrat had found out from Vashti that his mother was in the den. He made his way there and slipped past the furs covering its entrance. "Mommy are you here?" Bagrat asked as his eyes adjusted to the light.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:14 pm
User Image

Asali'umi was resting, hiding herself away in the dark as she often did since Nadhir had left. He had said some things to her, things that made her question her suitability as a mother. But then here was her other son come to see her, the one that made her so proud. He was stronger than his brother, he wouldn't betray her. But even he would be leaving soon, she had seen the signs. All the boys his age had to journey out. It was the pretense Nadhir had given, but she knew the truth. Still she smiled, lifting her head off her paws as she blinked at him against the light from outside. "Just resting," she assured him in a soft voice, "What is it you're looking for?"  

Dulcea

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:23 pm
Bagrat smiled before heading towards her, when she was around he was a cub nothing to it. He flopped on the ground around rolled till he was beside her. Bagrat pawed a her necklace a little before speaking. " Advise and stories. You know its just about time for me to be leaving so Im getting ready. Amani helped me with my hunting some, but when she was outside of this pride she was with her pad. You on the other hand mommy had it different, so I was hoping you could help me a bit. I want a safe trip so I can get home as soon as possible....I got an eye on a banu that's here already and I don't wish to keep her waiting." Bagrat grinned as he thought of the beautiful Neelam.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:30 pm
Asali nuzzled him softly, feeling a bit of her breath catch in her throat. He had someone waiting then, that was at least some assurance that he would return. "Anyone I know?" she asked playfully, pushing back the bit of old jealousy that always cropped up when someone touched her jewelry. It was as much his as her own, having been a gift from his father. "The world outside here is dangerous," she told him, remembering her own foolish promises to herself while she had been out there, "It can make you crazy. Always remember where you're from and where you're going."  

Dulcea

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:41 pm
"Maaaaaaybe." Bagrat said flipping to lay on his stomach. "It's Kwea's daughter Neelam!" He said with excitement though truth be told he hadn't ask Kwea yet not had he spent any time with the girl to speak of, but there was just something about her. "Something about her makes me happy!" Bagrat laughed a bit, it sorta sounded silly but it was true.

"I don't think it will be hard for me to do that. I'm gonna miss my family and my life here. I will return as soon as I can with a beautiful banu. Momma Amani says to take my time so I don't miss anything, but as Corney of a pun as this is either way Ill either miss something or someone. Anything I should avoid in particular mother?" Bagrat kneaded the ground with his paws for a moment he was a bit nervous about this trip .

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:51 pm
Asali thought about her past, trying to come up with a way to condense all of what she had learned in her time as a wanderer. There was a lot of danger, but a lot of fantastic things as well. "Stay away from the deserts," she said finally, "There are those places much harsher than these pridelands, and they host a dangerous pride. And any that speak as if they house two voices." Nodding, she lifted a paw to lay over his back, "And make sure you bring gifts, for Neelam and your dear mother." She was worried, surely, but not as much as she had been before. His father would keep him safe, and he had a good head on his shoulders even if he still had growing up to do. She still had growing up to do, so she was no fair judge.  

Dulcea

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:15 pm
Bagrat nodded as he took in what she said, the outside world seemed to become more complex each time he asked someone about. Which way should he head when he leaves? How would he know when he ran into the desert? Should he avoid prides all together? Or was there a way to tell when they were bad or good from far off. "Two voices? Like they're crazy?" Bagrat asked tilting his head.

"Oh yes mother I will! I thought I might look for a little something for everyone, but Ill make sure your's is extra special Momma." Bagrat purred he knew how much she loved presents, he would find her something special for sure!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:37 pm
"Very crazy, and very cruel," she assured him, "You won't find a good girl near those places." She was relaxing now, feeling confident that he wouldn't be caught up in anything dangerous. He might start his own family soon, and she could have grandchildren. She missed the little footsteps running about the den, but there was much too much going on. She hadn't made the best mother the first time around. "Don't be gone too long," she said sweetly, running her paw along his back, "The den is getting so quiet."  

Dulcea

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:05 pm
"Wow wonder what makes them like that...maybe they should try another water source." Bagrat mused for a moment on what would make lions cruel. " Are they cruel to each other too?" Bagrat was curious these were things he should know about so he could see them from far off and head in another direction.

"I'll try my best mother, I have a good feeling though. Ive been having visions of scents of females I don't know. I think they might be the ones I will meet or even capture. Normally my visions are clear, but I think my mind wants the surprise so I cant seem the females clearly. Either way I have good faith that my mission will be successful." Bagrat purred louder and cuddled against his mother this maybe or is the last time he will get to cuddle with her like a cub. When he returned he would still be her son, but he would be a lion with a family to take care of. "Don't worry mother, dad said he would return with Vashti from their trip before I left and he knows I leave either tomorrow or the day after that. If I know dad with the kids out of the house we will want to devote full attention to his banu." Bagrat grinned he hoped he would have more brothers and sister when he returned from his quest he knew that would make his mother happy for sure.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:49 pm
"You focus on keeping yourself safe," she said with a bit of a cracked laugh, licking his head as she did, "Your old mother will be just fine. Your sisters have yet to find their pads, they'll keep me company." She hoped that changed soon, for their sake, but at the same time she didn't like the idea of an empty den. Due to the sudden nature of her pregnancy when she had arrived she had never really developed much of a knack for conversation with her mate. It was so much easier when there were direct things to tell him, now she'd have to find something else to fill there time. Perhaps Amani would know what to do. "Do you have an ideas of what you'd like to find?" she asked him, giving him a few more maternal licks to muss his budding mane, "A girl with eyes like your dear mother perhaps? Or one that can sing?"  

Dulcea

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:36 pm
"I will." Bagrat purred and gave her an adoring cub look. "But I want more brothers and sisters." He said playfully in a whine. "Oh oh did you see did you see." He points to his chest mane fur which really didn't look much different since yesterday. "Mane is totally coming in fast." Bagrat grinned there where totally two more hairs there for sure!

"Oh I don't know really. Personality and interest is just as important as visual appearances to me. I like dark coats like mine and yours or even darker. But then again Neelam's bright blue coat caught my eye two, so I guess I don't know what I do want." Bagrat laughed his taste seemed to be all over.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:53 pm
"I can tell," Asali told him with a feigned awe, playing along with him, "You'll be a full grown man before I know it." She sniffled a bit, realizing suddenly that when he came back he would have his own den to run, he wouldn't have time to come visit her. It would likely be the same when his sisters found their pads. "I'm sure you'll pick lovely girls," she said, a bit of jealousy lingering in her voice, "I hope they'll be good to you." And if they weren't, she'd have to have a little chat with them.  

Dulcea

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:03 pm
Bagrat turned to stare at his mother as she sniffled. " Yes, but Ill always be your son, right! Grown or not! And there will be grandchildren!! And Ill visit with you when ever I can! Oh and you at welcome at my den when ever of course! Specially once there is cubs, Im sure they would love to spend time with their grandmother! There are many things for both of us to look forwards to mother." Bagrat pawed at her gently to let her know he was a momma's boy and always would be, his banu were gonna hate it.

"I hope so sometimes I wonder about my judgment on thing." Bagrat laughed a bit.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:09 pm
"You get that from me," she said with a sigh, fiddling with her necklaces, "I never was very good at making choices." Previously she would have considered her arrival here a bad choice, but here she was. True she'd made bad choices since, but the overall result seemed to be good. Grandchildren, the word terrified her a bit as much as she looked forward to it. She'd be old then, certifiably. She had thought she would have traveled the length of the ocean shores before that would happen. Life changes. "There are happy times ahead of us," she assured him, taking a deep breath, "Many happy things, I'm sure."  

Dulcea

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:29 pm
"Do I now?" Bagrat asked curiously tilting his head. "Hey who am I more like you, daddy, or am I a good combo of both? I like to think Im a combo." Bagrat giggled trying to be a bit silly for his mother.

"I'm gonna miss you while I'm gone mom." Bagrat said suddenly looking serious and cuddling into her once more. "Maybe I can get a bird like my sister and dad, do I can send you progress reports let you know Im ok, and you can let me know how you're doing."

[IC] Abandoned Forest [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff