Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Puberty Subforum
Getting rid of pubic hair for males

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which one of these?
  I'm a girl and I like all natural guys
  I'm a girl and I don't like all natural guys
  I'm a guy and I'm all natural
  I'm a guy and I'm not all natural
View Results

Anbu Soran

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:24 pm
I'm a male, don't let my avatar fool you. Sadly I haven't played for months and when I come back they charge 50k to change your gender -.-.

So onto the question: I want to be like 100% clean in my pubic region. Are there any products such as Nair or Veet for men that won't burn my balls off? I would try Nair, but my girlfriend said it's harsh on her pubic region, so I'm sure it wouldn't feel to lovely on mine. I don't really want to shave it because of the stubble that will come forth quickly, and I would have to do it more often.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:21 am
My boyfriend shaves, but not very often because it's insanely itchy when it grows back, and he's not willing to stay on top of it and stay hairless.

As for hair removal products for men, I haven't heard of anything specifically. Another brand similar to Nair is Veet, although I have no experience with it so I can't speak to its effectiveness.

You could try a Brazilian? wink  

Nikolita
Captain

Anbu Soran

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:32 am
Nikolita
My boyfriend shaves, but not very often because it's insanely itchy when it grows back, and he's not willing to stay on top of it and stay hairless.

As for hair removal products for men, I haven't heard of anything specifically. Another brand similar to Nair is Veet, although I have no experience with it so I can't speak to its effectiveness.

No thanks to the Brazilian. Also, I thought veet was basically the same as nair?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:27 am
Anbu Soran
Nikolita

No thanks to the Brazilian. Also, I thought veet was basically the same as nair?

Haha I know, I was just teasing. blaugh

It is basically the same product, but if you've had issues using Nair, I thought maybe Veet might be chemically different and might be gentler/less irritating to use on your genital area (I think they have a sensitive skin formula).  

Nikolita
Captain

Anbu Soran

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:48 am
Nikolita
Anbu Soran
Nikolita

Haha I know, I was just teasing. blaugh

It is basically the same product, but if you've had issues using Nair, I thought maybe Veet might be chemically different and might be gentler/less irritating to use on your genital area (I think they have a sensitive skin formula).
I haven't tried nair, only my girlfriend said it's rough on her.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:45 pm
Would not suggest Nair. I heard it is a bad idea with los testículos. However I know there is something out there that does work and doesn't make you feel like your bola de saco is on fire. I just can't seem to recall what it was and haven't found what it was. Could possibly be Veet. I mean if you really wanna do it, try veet. Worst that happens is you feel a burning tingly sensation on your testicles. Shouldn't be that bad. I mean anything you use will make your balls tingly. When I use shaving cream it even makes my balls burn a bit and tingle. So, in reality there is no escape. >.< Either way you are gonna have a chance of feelin' some pain.

Slothapus

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

IceTrey47

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:25 pm
Honestly I just use scissors and cut down the hair really low.all over. Eliminates the prickly stubble for the most part and means I don't have to do it quite as often as I would shaving. Correct me if your experience differs but I seem to find most girls don't mind a little pubic hair as long as it's not super prickly or just a big bush popping out. Though mine's pretty soft as opposed to coarse so it might differ...  
Puberty Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games