Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
{ BOAT 4 } (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻ - PG 16 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:31 am
(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You nearly missed the ship when you went looking for it on the docks. If there wasn't a sign pointing to it, there would probably be a good chance that you would have passed it up. Considering how large the other ships were, this small and sleek ship looks rather out of place.

You get the sneaking suspicion that this ship usually serves another purpose. After all, someone spray painted a string of rather unusual symbols that look suspiciously like an emoticon on the side -- how the hell are you supposed to pronounce the ship's name, anyway?!

..._〆(・∀・@) ???
Ship Name: (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻
Boat size: Small
Food Amount: 25
Escape Attempts: ZERO. q|゚Д゚|p
Days Traveled So Far: 7
Teacher Bonus: Professor Red's presence can cause some... rather unique things to happen. Usually her presence means you get to do some more work, but sometimes...

Maximum HP: 24 HP

Captain: Professor Red
First Mate: Trick or Treater Special Gal

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:32 am
(;¬_¬);¬_¬);¬_¬);¬_¬)...........(‥; )

There is something dark an ominous about the ship. Just being on it makes you feel as if you're being watched, though considering the fact that Professor Red owns it doesn't help matters. The ship itself is rather small, and is clearly a private vessel. Or used to be. There are fresh signs of where things on the ship were removed and replaced, stripping the ship down of its former glory.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Professor Red doesn't look to happy as she looks around what used to be her private ship, looking at you with a critical appraising eye before checking you off on her list. "Student rooms are down in the hold," she begins, pointing to a hatch on the deck. "Lift that trap door up to go down into it. Take a right as soon as you go down is the galley where meals are prepared. Even if you don't eat, the small ship means we have a limited supply of Fear. Students cook their own meals. If you can't cook, find someone who can or just absorb the ship's Fear."

The professor shrugs. "Rooms are down the hatch and... Ach, nevermind, here, just look at this map and you'll get it. Each of ya get to share a room, so be sure to pick someone you can tolerate. By the way, I will not tolerate fighting on my ship. If you give me reason to, I WILL throw you overboard. Don't do it."

At least the professor dropped her usual bodysuit for... all right, so she was still dressed in black and had her cloak and a pair of sunglasses. It appears her mood is rather dark given the current situation. Perhaps she's the reason why you feel so on edge, as if someone is watching you and waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike? "By the way, I hope you guys didn't bring any minipets. I have a portable closet to chuck'em into. Lucky you. It's "

"Otherwise, you WILL be required to do work. Thanks to the bloody gnomes and the fact that Arel apprehended my ship for this bloody field trip, we're running on full manual power. Do as I say, and you won't end up in the drink. Got it?"

"If you need me, my room is right here on deck at the aft." She stops at your blank stare and sighs. "It's the only room here on top of the deck with a red moon on it. Don't go in there. If you need me, knock. That is also where the portable closet is, so you'll need to pass me any minis to send them back."

(  ̄ー ̄)σ___________________________________σ(д・`★)!!!
Student HP Values
Note: Your HP caps off at 24! It cannot rise above your Max HP!
Carthusia (lufor) - 19/24 HP
Deacon (hitsuzen) - 19/24 HP
Sheridan (amon) - 19/24 HP
Riley (Nio) - 19/24 HP
Junko (Eight) - 19/24 HP
LW (kyrieko) - 19/24 HP
Chuppi (rown) - 19/24 HP
Sarias (matisha) - 19/24 HP
Nuk (nata) - 19/24 HP
Garrett (Angie) - 19/24 HP

Quick OOC Notes:
To attract Red's attention, please Bold and red either Red's name or the question/comment aimed in her general direction.

At least once a day, an individual or the entire ship will receive an exciting event! Full of adventure and surprise! These should be treated as RP prompts! They may be a bit disruptive to any super deep RP interactions on ship, but you are very welcome to move and continue that RP into a private thread (completing it and meeting the word reqs will gain you a gorwth point for regular RP)! You are also welcome to make small journal-like posts for your character if you're worried about meeting the event's min post requirements! What are the min requirements? It is a mystery!

If you find yourself short on time, and having trouble interacting with the rest of the ship, feel free to contact either myself or Vamps/Special Gal with any such problems!

^-- obviously ganked from lizbot DON'T JUDGE ME.

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:34 am
(+-.-)ノ⌒☆(o。A。)o ...

Day 0

Hey Red there's going to be a field trip and we're using your personal ship. We already sent gnomes out to refurbish it. By the way, it's coming out of your paycheck. So not only do I get to babyshit a bunch of little snots, they also take over and ravage my poor ship?! Ugh. At least they weren't able to get into my quarters. I'm thankful for that at least.

Anyway, I met my ToT'er who goes by the name Special Gal. She was a bit hard to understand, but was more than happy to help out... by vandalizing my ship with helpful emoticons. Whatever, it'll give the new crew something to do. Speaking of, here's the list:

Carthusia (lufor)
Deacon (hitsuzen)
Sheridan (amon)
Riley (Nio)
Junko (Eight)
LW (kyrieko)
Chuppi (rown)
Sarias (matisha)
Nuk (nata)
Garrett (Angie)

I recognize one from my gym class. Some others I recognize from my time spent babysitting in Detention; others are from word of mouth in the Teacher's Lounge. I can already feel my enthusiasm growing to the point where listening to Blue perform his music sounds like a vacation.

Day 1 - Event 1

Fog fog stupid fog. Where in Jack's name are they?! They said they'd meet me, and I paid them... Rrrrgh, if they stood me up I'm going to --

Day 2 - Event 2

Stupid stupid stupid fog. No sign of anyone yet, no food left. FEAR is going to take a hit soon. Just gotta hope to hold out while the students fish Riley out of the ocean. Maybe we'll... maybe. In the meantime, I gotta rack my brain and figure out what to do about the Fear reserves. I knew this trip was going to be rough, but if I run o- no. Focus. We will find more, and maybe... I wonder if that will work?

Gotta go supervise the students now. Ugh.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:28 pm
キタワァ*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・゜(n‘∀‘)η゚・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* !!!!!

Day 0

(屮゚Д゚)屮! ▽D ? >: a .....!!! ಥ‿ಥ ハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/ \
o|< XXX

¯(;_; )/¯? OTL

/┻━┻(?)

TRICK OR TREAT SPECIALGAL
Crew

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:44 am
Several things had occurred before Riley had left her room that day. She had managed to wake up just a bit earlier than her usual 5am starting time, in order to prepare for the trip. All of her pets had been left with a large breakfast, and those that hunted for themselves were let out to spend their day roaming freely. She, too, had spent quite some time on a rather large breakfast - one of many mistakes she had learned from during the train event, was to never go on a field trip hungry.

Her attire, which had been carefully laid out and pressed the evening before, was also attributed to the lessons she had learned in Christmastown. Her first layer was a bathing suit - it would be a mistake to go on a boat without one. Her dress was put away in her closet, and instead she had chosen a much warmer set of clothing. She had forgotten how good a comfortable pair of pants felt. Atop that went a very fine shirt and blazer combo, combined with a warm wrap for the chilly winds they might face. She topped it with the largest hat she owned, which she slammed down over her tentacles tightly.

Now, fully covered and ready for the sea, she had walked down to the docks with her neighbor, who had similar tastes in fashion for the trip, it had seemed. They separated to find their own boats, but Riley walked past Red's ship twice before realizing it was the one she was supposed to board. It was small.. but was that necessarily a bad thing? Compared to the yacht, maybe.. but smaller boats got away faster. Bigger didn't always mean better.

So it was with no reluctance that Riley boarded her boat, and looked around. It didn't take long to get her bearings, when there wasn't much to bear. Red had explained in detail every important location of the ship, but the most important detail of all..

They had to share a room.

Riley scanned the boat quickly for Nukpana and Junko. They were her first two choices, when she thought of the list of students on boat. Unfortunately, it was implied that the rooms might be gender-restricted.. but did that still apply to Riley?

She performed a quick equation in her head - 6 girls, 4 boys.. yes, Riley would have to bunk with a girl. Junko, then. Was she here yet?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:08 am
Junko had awoken that morning in very unusual surroundings. No, that was a lie; the company was familiar, as was the room itself, she just wasn't used to waking up with this combination. She very nearly made herself and Seiji late, what with not wanting to get up because by Jack was he comfy to snuggle up with. She'd taken time to feed her foxes and Aoi, giving them quick cuddles (Mostly for Sayuri) and affection and extra food for later before getting ready for her day..s. Days. On a boat. She was going to be on a boat. On water. For days. At least she'd have Riley and Nukpana there, and if she wanted to talk to anyone else hopefully she'd have phone service out on the open sea? Heh.

How did one even dress for sailing or whatever? Obviously she'd need her swimsuit which she put on and stared at herself in, blushing and quickly looking for something to cover it with. If they had a chance to go swimming, Junko wasn't sure if she'd take advantage of that face; not because she didn't want to swim, but she really wasn't completely comfortable with something so...exposing. Her usual style of choice, a short long-sleeved kimoni and obi and a small ruffled skirt, went on over the suit. Hmm...the ribbons from the bottoms kind of stuck out from under the skirt. Eh. That'd be okay. They were cute ribbons. Plus, no one would be looking there...right? She hoped not.

She'd separated from Seiji when they found his boat, promising to call and text him if she was able to, and then set off to find her own boat. Where...where was it? There were all different kinds of boats. A large, large one, a freaky one with a set of jaw--was that boat on fire?! Junko was glad that was not her boat.

Finally she found the little boat that belonged to Red, just staring at it. Huh...o-okay. She spotted Riley nearby and felt an instant wave of relief, hurrying over to the mindflayer as she waved to her. "Riley! Oh, I'm so glad I know someone on this boat." It came very close to being a bad crew for her. But she had Riley and Chuppi...and...and Nukpana...

...Greaaaat...  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:39 am
As if she had heard Riley's siren call, Junko appeared the moment she had started looking for the ghoul. Riley offered her hand to assist Junko on board, and then curled the ghoul's hand underneath Riley's arm in a strange, gentlemanly manner. Or was it more possessive, perhaps? Good. Riley replied to Junko's greeting. I'm glad you're here. It seems we need to bunk with someone. I've chosen you. I hope this is acceptable for you, because if not, I believe we shall do it anyway. Riley's eyes had been staring at the other ships while she spoke to Junko, but at this last comment she finally turned her gaze down and gave the ghoul a fond expression.

I promise I am an excellent roommate for this temporary excursion. She concluded, before her eyes drifted back up to scan the other boats and her expression faltered. She saw no sign of Malodore, or Jericho. She hadn't even had a chance to say goodbye.. she hoped they would be safe.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:42 am
Arrgg, he was going to be late! Clearly staying up late to read, and consequently falling asleep and missing his alarm, had -not- be the best of ideas.

And now he found himself scrambling to get ready, throwing on his pants and a t-shirt then stuffing clothes and other essentials into his bag. Change of clothes, check, jacket, check, toothpaste and soap, check, pocket telescope, check, book... Book, he needed a book! Scouring his shelves he settled on "The Best of Jules Verne" and quickly (yet carefully) stuffed it into his bag along with everything else (heh, he was really going to have to get one of those e-readers).

The next thing was feed his pets, and make -especially- certain that Tanaka was satisfied (couldn't have the monster running around hungry, god only knew what, or who, he'd eat). Finally with a word to the the Jack brothers to not freeze or burn down his room while he was gone, a warning to Tanaka that if he shredded or ate anything/one he would be MOUNTED AND STUFFED when Sheridan returned, and careful instructions to the kobolds to keep Tanaka in line and the books on the shelves; Sheridan slung his bag over his shoulder, locked the door behind him, and sprinted for the docks.

Boat four, boat four, where was--wait, there it was. DON'T LEAVE WITHOUT ME!

He had leapt onto the boat in time to catch at least most of Red's speech, but it was not until she'd mentioned sharing rooms that he had registered just how small the boat was. Wait, they were really going on this boat? Seriously? You have got to be kidding me, though he supposed it was really no better or worse than any of the others. Sigh, this was going to be a long trip wasn't it.

So then, who was going to be his roommate? He looked around the group uncertainly, he really didn't know anyone.  

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

matisha

Business Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:39 am
Sarias has made herself scarce the last few days leading up to the expedition. She had hoped her second death would come before she had chance to board the ship but alas it wasn't meant to be. She hated boats...well it wasn’t really the boat, or the water. It was the really, really small confined and over stuffed spaces that got to her and looking at Red's ship, well, this was taking the preverbal piss

"You think this is funny" she scolded everyone who looked twice at her, which in turn made her groan and glare back at what could only be called a glorified dingy. Rubbing the space between her eyebrows she tried to massage the growing anger bubbling up. She wasn't stupid; she knew Red would wipe the floor with her if she did anything. Anything. And after the meeting with Ren she realised she had a little habit of causing trouble...only slightly though.

Receiving her orders from Red she took the map and started to navigate the boardwalk on to this 'ship'. She had no goodbyes to give; she barely looked around at all. Her pets were left in the capable hands of...nothing. If they died it would prove she needed stronger more determined pets, she felt no love loss for those left behind....but if they scratched up her bed post she will play bloody murder on any that survived.

Reading the list one more time a hot poker of spite hit her. LW. God she even hated the way it was written down. A tendril lashed out at a passing student but she made no move to apologise, she was deep in thought.

Sharing dorms? "Candlejack" she murmured. LW and Riley were out of the question, but she had never heard of the other three. They would be plenty of time to get acquainted soon enough.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:14 am
Precious hours were spent clinging and wibbling to poor Livius before she boarded the boat. Carry didn't want to go, at least, not before the whining and the clinging and whatnot beforehand. The Pride demon had to get it out of her system somehow. Giving him a loving peck on the cheek, Carthusia had to bid her dear one farewell before bucking up, growing that backbone and trotted into the ship with her Fashion Demonique duffelbag. It was packed with sunscream, sunglasses, hat, two extra changes of clothes... and some snacks, of course. She had sunglasses on already and her long blonde hair tied up in a high ponytail. Once Red had explained how things worked on the boat, it answered Carry's question about what the Jack an "aft" was. Hmm.

Looking about the boat, she spotted Sarias, object of LW's endless scorn for some reason. Right, gotta watch out for her. Greed was supposed to be on the boat too, which was excellent. If anything, they could form their own little alliance or something like that. Carthusia made her way down to the bowels of the ship to find a place to drop off her luggage and returned to the deck to check things out. Work? They had to work on the field trip?

...and who on earth sprayed all these weird symbols all over?

....what the Jack?!  

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:50 am
She had gone to bed early so she could be up at an even earlier time. To board her boat. But, like usual, her minipets had been little pains this morning. Especially this morning. Billy Bob bad been quite upset. He didn't like that A) he couldn't come B) she was leaving them alone for Jack knew how long C) HE COULDN'T COME! She'd had to try and get dressed with a mimic biting at her toes in his way of throwing a tantrum. LW had kicked at him several times as she pulled a pair of pants on over the bathing suit she was wearing underneath warm clothes. Warm clothes being pants and a long sleeved shirt. Once dressed, she'd slung her bag over her shoulder and made her way up to Ren's room, where they had all agreed to meet this morning and head down to the boats together.

Boats. Poor Ren. He hated water. At least he would have Gabrian. And Alessa and Jove would have each other on their boat. As for this she-wolf? She had...an interesting assortment of students.

When she got to the docks, after saying her mumbled good byes to her friends, LW didn't even see her assigned boat. And that made her heart lurch up in her chest. Oh Jack! She hadn't missed it, had she? No. She couldn't have. All the other boats were still loading students. So...where was hers? Wait, was that Carry?!

LW ran towards the Pride demon, skidding to a halt behind her as wide violet eyes looked at what just had to be boat four. Oh....OH JACKING HELL! This...this was their boat? It...small. It was small. Candlejack! Her tail drooped as she walked up to Carry. And then froze for a whole other reason. Great. Not even on this boat for five seconds and she had to see her. This was bound to be the boat ride from hell.

Listening to Red explain...or sort of explain things, LW looked up at the demoness beside her. "I claim you for my bunk mate." That was probably the safest. There was always Riley, but LW didn't know what to think of that demoness yet. She seemed nice enough. But there was something about that demoness...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:56 pm
Someone to bunk with? Oh! Okay! Junko was about to give her immediate approval when Riley went on to say that even if she didn't like the idea she'd be doing this anyway, laughing and giving Riley's arm a little squeeze. "It's alright, Riley! I'd rather it be you than someone I don't know." She told her cheerfully, noticing the way she was looking all around. Was she looking for someone? Junko followed her gaze toward all the other boats, humming curiously before it hit her. Riley was looking for someone! But who? Hmm...

"Malodore's on Professor Cadmus' boat, right?" Junko mused, looking around for what could be Cadmus' boat. He was into plants..

...Maybe...that plant-like boat over there would do. She pointed toward it with her free and looked up at Riley again. "Are you looking for him?"  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:32 pm
Riley hadn't meant to be rude. She felt she was doing exactly that, however, when Junko called her on being distracted by the other boats. She turned her full attention down to the ghoul at her arm, and nodded once. The plant boat that Junko pointed at was her best guess, too - but she wasn't going to spend her morning pining. Her own boat deserved her full attention.

I'm sorry. I'm a little preoccupied. I'll be much more attentive once the boats have left, I'm sure. It's just.. well, Jericho is on that boat too. Speaking of which..

With her free hand she flipped her phone out, and her fingers brushed expertly over the touch pad as she sent a quick text to her friend. She showed Junko, simply to keep from being rude.

New Text Message To: Jericho
Please don't burn down your boat. I will be very upset.

She flipped her phone closed and sighed. I question the judgement of the faculty for putting a fire dragon on a flammable boat. Nevertheless, you can understand my concern. This was only half true, of course - her concern had been there before she had seen the boats. This new reason, however, was something she was more ready to admit.

As more students filed into the boat, Riley was quick to take stock. There was a dragon she didn't know, though she obviously planned to rectify that soon enough. She gave Sheridan a cordial nod. She gave Sarias a little wave with a few of her fingers, though her eyes held a touch of mischief in them. For Carthusia, she sent a gentle nudge of affection, and greeted her. Lovely to see you, Carry. We don't get much time together nowadays. This trip should correct that gross deficiency. And for LW, mmm. Riley's eyelids lowered just slightly, but she received a friendly wave. As for you, my dear werewolf, I believe I have promised your dear one to watch over you. Though if you know Carry, I daresay you're in doubly good hands, now. Who wouldn't feel comfortable with two demons protecting them?

Smart people, that's who.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:55 pm
Junko didn't think her rude! Honest! She could understand wanting to get one last look at one's boilfriend before leaving now that she had one. Speaking of which, was Seiji visible from here? Junko had to force herself from looking for him, instead looking to the text Riley was sending Jericho. Wait...waitwaitwait. A dragon. A fire-breathing dragon with an apparent temper problem if that was what Riley was implying. A fire-breathing dragon full of teenaged boil hormones and rage was on a boat made of plants?! What were they thinking?! The shock was clear on Junko's face as she nodded in agreement with Riley's worries, turning back to the planty boat. Wow..there was already smoke coming from there too. Wooooow.

"It's alright. I understand..I wonder if I should send Seiji a message." Junko bit down nervously on the edge of her thumb and looking to the boat she'd seen Seiji get on now. Cricket's boat looked like a death trap.

...Not that something like that mattered to a ghost, but she still worried he'd get hurt or something. Regardless of whether Riley knew who Seiji was, Junko cast a small glance down toward her sleeve where she was keeping her phone for now. One little text wouldn't hurt, right? Or would that seem too clingy? She didn't want to come off as terribly clingy...if...if she wasn't already doing that. Was she already doing that? Was she being obsessive? Craaaaaaap. Junko blinked, blushing to herself and trying to turn her focus back on Riley and the rest of the boat. Oh! LW was here! Annnnd...uh...damn. She knew that ghoul, the demon, but what was her name again...they'd met during Truth or Dare! Right? Right, right...yes.

One day Junko was going to figure out a way to see what she did that night. One day.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:09 pm
Awkward was an understatement. Sheridan was standing there, watching as other students met and greeted each other, talking about what he had no idea. Room assignments? Homework? Wherever it was they were supposed to be going?

He fidgeted slightly, a flick of his tufted tail, one taloned hand holding the strap of his pack. So then, what was he supposed to do now? And where were all the boys? Surely he wasn't expected to room with a girl? He supposed he may as well just go choose a room then, and hope he would get along with whoever else chose that room. He really wished he was back in his room right now...

Hmm?

He had almost missed it, pausing to look over his shoulder for anyone behind him before realizing that the gesture had indeed been directed at him. His head lowered to return the gesture, that was the polite thing to do right?

"Hi..."  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces