Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:49 pm
User Image

Mtima'safi had spend nearly her entire new life hanging around only gods. The one other time she'd been actively trying to find a mortal to interact with, she'd run into Rokopelli- another god. But now.. this time.. she was determined to actually talk to a mortal. She didn't know how she was going to make sure it was a good one she found but her search started by standing out in the middle of the savanna, looking around. Her butterflies fluttered lazily around her but Mtima was good at ignoring them now.

"Why is this so hard?" she whined quietly to her butterflies, though she knew the answer. She was nervous, too nervous to wander too close to prides.. she could figure out where some were easily enough but something held her back. And then she wasn't sure how to wander the roguelands looking for someone to chat with without looking like a maniac. So she was stuck where she was, waiting patiently for someone to find her.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:57 pm
User Image

He'd been foolish, he'd been down right dumb, and now he was regretting every minute of it. The voices in his head were telling him constantly that there was a threat in the future, something that he was meant to deal with and he was was well on his way to do so. But, not at the risk of his mate and what he was thinking was the life of one of his children. Gebali'moyo had been having miserable dreams about losing someone related to him, someone he had a special bond with and he thought for sure it was one of his children.

He walked through the rogue lands, feet feeling utterly foreign pressing into hard earth and sand as opposed to the soft mud of his home lands. He scammed the savanna anxiously, hoping for more direction than just go out into the rogue lands, take a look around.

The father was running no minimal sleep mixed with a dash of crazy as he searched.

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:04 pm
Sitting alone and quiet for so long, it was easy to let your mind wander. Mtima was thinking about her friends back in the god haven and about how she had promised Rokopelli she would visit her babies.. and then she was thinking about babies.. and she was startled out of her thoughts when suddenly she realized something was moving against the breeze in her line of sight. Someone was there.

Too far away to tell just yet if it was a safe creature to approach, Mtima took her chances and walked closer hopefully. The closer she got, the less dangerous he seemed.. but the more lost he looked. Was he OK?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:12 pm
Gebali'moyo was about to turn in another direction, when the form of a light colored lioness-- no lioness wasn't exactly the right term to use, she was a Goddess. Gebali'moyo had met two gods in his life, one was his mother that he only had vague memories of, and the other was the goddess of the swamps. He harbored a lot of ill will toward the goddess of minerals. His love for Mama was the one thing that kept his faith in the gods. T

"Hello there," he called his voice wavering uneasily, she did not seem to be a threat, and he was counting on the thought that if she was going to be one he wouldn't be able to stop her anyway.

He took steps towards her and bowed as much as a lion could.

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:18 pm
Mtima was pleased when she was noticed, though she sensed the hesitation in his glance and tone. The bow was unexpected- though it indicated he was not unfamiliar with gods- especially since it exposed the wing markings on his back. They were very curious! Mtima had seem plenty real wings but ones colored in your fur.. that was unusual!

"Hello!" she squeaked back brightly, distracted from attempting to assess his friendliness by the markings on his back until she realized how hard it was to get a good view of his eyes. She didn't need to see eyes to see a soul but it certainly helped.

"You have very pretty wings," she commented, smiling- nearly laughing. It seemed funny to mention them where she had real wings. But she could tell he was not a disguised god.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:30 pm
Gebali was looking at her just as curiously as she was looking at him, she seemed young although he knew that could be wrong. She gave him the impression one of his girls might.

"M-my wings?Thank you." he laughed a grin spreading across his face, "They've nothing on your wings, they're absolutely lovely." He blushed suddenly thinking that he may have said something inappropriate.

"My name is Gebali'moyo," he introduced himself awkwardly, "You haven't seen any young mortals around here have you? Two girls, they sort of look like me, but not really." he was trying to think how to explain his daughters.

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:41 pm
At the compliment to her wings, Mtima couldn't resist stretching them out and showing them off. She did like hearing nice things, and she did take care of herself. Wings were tricky, especially when you were best equipped to care for fur.. but she managed.

"Thank you," she said, "I'm Mtima'safi."

She managed to sneak her introduction in before he went on to ask about his daughters.

"Oh! You're looking for somebody!' she said, looking out around them like they might just appear, "I haven't seen anybody around here, just you. You do look kind of familiar, though."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:51 pm
There was a time in his life he wished he was a god like his birth mother, that the wings on his back could pull him into the sky and she would be there for him, accepting her son as an immortal. Now, he had his family, his life and he understood to some extent why his mother did not want to see her son age and to die.

"I have two daughters that are out and about, they both have wings like me," he added thinking of them. "I don't see where we've ever met, maybe I remind you of someone."

"My mother was a goddess," he blurted out, it wasn't relevant or needed for their conversation, but it was something he rarely told another soul, "She was the goddess of minerals, but I'm pretty sure she's died."

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:19 am
"Oooh," Mtima wondered at what his daughters would be doing out and about without their father, but he didn't offer much explanation and the conversation moved too far for her to go back and ask about it. If she knew his daughters, she would have been able to find them but.. she needed to know who to call if she summoned someone, she had to have seen them before.

"Oh!!" she said suddenly and excitedly when he mentioned his mother, but her expression fell when he said he was pretty sure his mother had died, "But- I know her, I just saw her!" It hadn't been that long ago, had it? She'd been smaller, they'd built a snow fort in the god haven.. but that wasn't so long ago, really, was it? Had her friend died?

"Why do you think she died?" she asked, knowing it wasn't the same when gods died and it could well have happened.. but still not liking the whole thing.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:20 pm
Just saw her? Gebali'moyo hadn't seen his mother since the moment she abandoned him in the swamps, he wasn't bitter about the ordeal, he loved Asali as his mother and at the word of her death he was more crushed and angered then at the visions of Boma's. It was odd though to run into someone who knew her.

"Being the son of a god, I get visions. I see," it was easier saying see than I hear voices, "the past, future, sometimes the present. I think she died because of that, the visions are not always one hundred prevent of the entire scene, but I saw enough to know that she's moved on."

He did not know much about god rebirth, nothing at all really, just that the gods power never disappears..but sometimes a god can spare her life for a mortal. He was almost positive Boma would never do something so selfless.

"Were you friends?"

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:23 pm
Mtima nodded along with his explanation, she knew about seers- she could even see it in him.. she had just missed that as a possible explanation. It made sense.. but still, Mtima couldn't help but doubt it as she tried to remember exactly when she had met Boma.

"Yes, we were," she said, looking thoughtful and confused as she contemplated the possibility that Boma had died and, most likely, been reborn, "Maybe it has been a while since I saw her last, I didn't realize.."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:22 pm
"We weren't close," he murmured, "I'm sorry if you were. I didn't mean to just babble about it so casually." He felt bad, this was someone who knew his mother and he had spoke about her death in passing as if he was explaining that the sun was setting, or the weather was horrible.

"It wasn't too long ago that she passed," he added, looking at her, his eyes filled with sincerity. He wouldn't want to learn of a friend's death in a passing conversation. Oh what in the world was he doing mentioning something so casually. for Mtima's searching for a good example of a mortal he was sure an odd find for her.

"I should be going," he murmured, "I really need to find them. I'm sorry for my horrible manners."

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:31 pm
Distracted by thoughts of Boma and vague plans of how to find her again, she barely noticed Gebali's fumbling over an apology and attempting to get away. She blinked whens he realized and stared at him with wide violet eyes.

"I'm sorry," she returned, frowning a bit but not sure how to save the conversation. He clearly felt bad for mentioning what happened to Boma and now she wanted to find out for sure, even if she felt bad just running away like that on him.

"I hope you find your daughters," she offered, managing a small encouraging smile. Hopefully they weren't too small or lost. She hadn't gotten the details.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:37 pm
Gebali's children were not exactly lost, and he'd been following a ridiculous hunch or auditory vision of sorts that anything was really wrong in the first place. But it didn't matter he was completely compelled to find them, or to fix what ever was completely wrong.

"Thank you, I hope they're alright." He gave her a very formal sort of bow and started walking in another direction. What ever it was exactly he was searching for, it was close, it was hear and the voices were telling him so.

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:40 pm
Mtima watched him bow again, still curious about the gesture but distracted by the freedom to go and seek out her missing friend. She glanced up around at her butterflies before deciding it would be best to start her search for her old friend's soul in the God's Haven. With a decisive nod, she was gone.

Fin.  
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff