Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[FIN] As I was a-ramble, down by the water [Yes x F Sunrise]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


The day had been terribly, terribly dull thusfar, Yes thought as he shuffled along the bank. The sun rose the same as it always did, with undelivered promises of vibrancy and life. Nobody had been about to talk to, and no creatures had been around to pique any degree of interest or instigate any action, curiosity or fear or anything. It's like the swamp was dead today just out of spite, he thought as he dipped a hoof in the placid water. He had so much pent-up energy left, and longed for something to do, anything to do, to burn it off and break this accursed tedium.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:37 pm
User Image


Ooh, today was so exciting! Rise stumbled through the marshy forest, tripping on the dense vegetation that grew all around her. She was exhausted, as she was traveling at a reckless pace since morning, and was now searching for a safe place to stop and rest. Her last sleeping site nearly got her eaten by an alligator, and she had to make sure that the next one was completely safe. Suddenly, she noticed a opening of light up ahead. Adrenaline gave her sore body a last burst of speed, and she galloped out of the forest on to the river bank. Rise ended up near a little cove of the small river, where the water was still and warm, a great place for relaxing. Cheered by her discovery, she immediately proceeded to splash right into the shallow water, not noticing the beautiful buck standing right beside her.
 

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Gallant Gawker


theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:54 pm
When he was finally about to give the day up as wasted, Yes heard someone trundling through the swamp behind him - and very soon beside, then before him. An unfamiliar doe had just run into the river, rushing past and seemingly not noticing him. He watched her wade in silence for a moment, observing.

He liked what he saw - soft, dark black with bright, but not entirely incongruous pink and pale gold, trailing across her sides in gentle curls and fading along her extremities. Shapely, young, obviously lively, and very, very pretty.

What a marvelous fortune, he thought, now delivers me from my boredom.

A smile languidly spread across his lips as he called a soft greeting, finally drawing attention to himself;

"Hullo, miss."
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:05 am
Rise turned suddenly, surprised by the kimeti's voice. She wasn't aware of anyone near her, and was rather taken aback to see a buck behind her. "Oh!" If the buck could see through fur, he would have saw it flushing a lovely rose pink. "I-I'm terribly sorry for being so rude, it was dark and I didn't notice you here!" Rise tried to jump out of the water, but her sore body refused to do such a horrendous thing to itself, and the doe plopped right back in to the cove, this time head first. Dear Swamp Mother, why am I such a klutz?! was her only thought as the warm water lapped pleasantly against her ears.  

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Gallant Gawker


theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:08 pm
Yes was a little startled by her non-display of acrobatics. Shocked out of his pretenses of suavity for the moment, he asked, "Woah, are you alright?" and waded in to help the doe up.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:12 am
The buck's aid was very welcome - the doe's legs had gotten all tangled in the fall, and in Rise's sore state it would have taken quite an effort to stand upright. Finally, with the help of the buck, Rise was able to stand up. She was a dripping, depressed creature, wishing the ground would split open and drop her out of this handsome stallion's sight. "I-I'm really sorry for hindering you. I must look like a total fool to you right now. Oh, no one will ever want to deal with a Kimeti like me!" Rise was on the verge of becoming a wreck, and spilling all her worries onto this kind Meti who helped her up.  

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Gallant Gawker


theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:19 am
Quickly recovering his composure, Yes smiled gently and bowed his head, speaking softly; "I don't mind helping anyone, especially not a pretty doe like yourself." His gaze lingered, in equal parts admiration and concern. "Now, why don't we both have a wallow here? You look as though you could use the rest, and I've been feeling a little weak in the knees since you rushed into the clearing."

Oh motherfather, he thought, where'd that corny little tidbit come from? ... better just go with the flow, and sank into the relatively cool water.
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:18 am
Rise dazedly lowered herself into the water next to the sweet talking buck. She had no idea what to reply to his last phrase, and decided to play it safe and switch the topic. After a few impossibly long seconds she finally managed to stammer out:"Umm, w-what's your name? My name's Fragile Sunrise, bu-ut you can just call me R-rise," Oh great MotherFather! Please let this beautiful, wonderful being like me!  

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Gallant Gawker


theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:26 pm
Lowering himself into the water beside her, he hummed as he considered the lovely doe's name, and how best to charm her based on it. "Fragile Sunrise... Rise," he said, apparently tasting the name. He dipped his head and looked at her from the side of his eyes, smiling with his charm up to the max. "That must have been quite a dream." Pausing briefly to add tension to the moment, he added, "My own name is Yes." He was quite happy with his name, short and to the point.

He stretched a bit in the water, relieving the tension in his back. Rather curious about his companion, asked, "What is it that has you running blind through the swamp at this hour, little lady? Could be dangerous, doing that. Wouldn't want a sweet, pretty thing like you to accidentally hurt herself," Yes said with a hint of admonishment.
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:41 pm
Yes... What an interesting name! Rise played it over and over in her head, and soon decided that it was one of the most wonderful names she had ever heard. She wondered what kind of dream was seen by this buck, but was distracted from this train of thought by his next question.

"Umm, I'm t-traveling around the Swamp t-to find a g-good place to raise my ch-children. I-i really want to have some foals, y-you see," Rise blushed even more at her own unsteady answer, if that was even possible, and desperately wished that Yes wouldn't find her answer strange, or, MotherFather forbid!, a play at him! She wasn't that kind of doe, to be asking a just-met buck, no matter how beautiful he was, to sire her children!


Not that she would mind if he did, though...  

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Gallant Gawker


theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:50 am
"A good place to raise children..." he said, thoughtfully. "Well, you'd be hard-pressed to find a place that was perfectly safe. Few crocodiles would be best, shallow water. Not that this pool is unsafe," he added, to make sure she didn't jump out to leave. "I've been 'round here often enough, and it is safe enough. But, deep enough for a foal to drown." He sighed, looking up. "Always, there are little dangers, too."

He carefully did not jump on the opportunity to suggest he would be glad to be the sire of her young. That would be rude, and might scare her off, closing the possibility for good. No, better to make her ask directly, so little if any mistake was his later on.
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:19 am
"Yeah, dangers..." Rise's voice trailed away as she started gathering her courage. It was a huge step, she knew. But even if Yes was a swindler, a cheater, even if he would drop her after he realized she was pregnant, Rise wanted children. She wanted them from this buck, who helped her and calmed her after a long day's journey. "Yes? I-I know this is sudden and undignified but, umm... Could you..." She took a calming, final breath:"C-could you sire my children?" Breathless, with her heart pounding like a drummer's rhythm in her ears, the timid doe waited for the fateful answer.  

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Gallant Gawker


theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:42 am
Oh, goodness, but that was quick. He'd had to keep at it for days before! Poor little thing, this was probably her first time. A small twinge of guilt passed achingly through Yes' heart - that her first crush must be him, of all bucks, or one of his sordid sort. It was barely long enough to register, however, and buried under other feelings like curiosity and interest that seemed more appropriate and pressing.

He considered, for a moment, playing it out longer, playing coy - but those were a doe's wiles, not his own. He replied, then, "I wouldn't be against it, miss." He added, standing, "If you've rested enough, we should head somewhere quiet..."
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:54 am
""Okay..." Dumbfounded from her own courage and the buck's agreement, Rise clumsily stood and followed after Yes. She made her decision, and was prepared to face all of the consequences for her lifelong dream.


Whatever it takes.
 

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Gallant Gawker

Reply
Roleplaying

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Play with GCash
Play with Platinum