Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Whomping Willow (Trash)
Jack Terran (Arachnid) ~ Accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:38 pm
Hi, my name is Jack Terran

But I mostly go by Arachnid

I'm a male

I am a vampire, turned by Adrian "Strike" Johnson of the Striker's Clan

I'm 41 years old, but look around 30

My birthday is 9/14/1984

My dream job is to be my own man. Find the cure for cancer. You know, simple things.

My blood status is Pure blood

The house I was in was Hufflepuff

My special power is ability to walk on any surface

I'm interested in girls and guys

I'm currently with no one, yet, but there's this girl...

People say I'm very open-minded to things. I love to have fun and hate it when things get serious. I used to be quite the party animal, but then, being a vampire and getting involved in very serious things changed quite a lot of my outlook on life. I'm a little more level-headed than most remember, but I feel like I'm the most rational one of the vampire group. I try not to jump to conclusions too quickly and feel like I've become a calm man. There's still a fire that burns in me, however, and I'm not ready to let that die.

My background story is, well, I started at Hogwarts, as most people in the area do. I suppose the sorting hat had some difficulties putting me in a house, but it eventually placed me in Hufflepuff. Over the years, I started to let go of my myself and have fun. That's when I began to develop this animal inside me. I grew wild and thought nothing of consequences. Life was never going to end for me; I believed it fully. And I did foolish things. Many foolish things.

I went through my years at Hogwarts, eventually graduating with a single N.E.W.T. in Alchemy. I soon found that all that habitual partying wasn't going to pay for itself, especially since not many places accepted an Alchemy N.E.W.T. With nowhere else to turn, I put my faith into gambling. It was as unstable as I was and, needless to say, I was hooked on it. The thrill of winning was a high that I never wanted to fade. I played until I ran out of money. Sometimes, even more. I was always on the run because of this. I owed countless men and women money but they would find me gone when they came to collect.

Except one man.

I found myself borrowing from a dangerous creature at a gambling table. He seemed to own the place, or at least acted that way. I should have known better, but I couldn't say no to the opportunity for a free game. I could just run like I always did. Just a few games...

Little did I know, I was running from the devil himself. A man named Strike, whose fury was well-known to anyone who had crossed his path. How was I supposed to know that I was trying to outrun a vampire? I fled, hiding, panting, dying, until I was offered a job at Hogwarts. While I was given some protection while there, teaching Alchemy, news reached me that a mysterious man fitting the description of Strike was floating around Hogsmeade, looking for me. I ran again, hoping to lose him.

He chased me to the ends of the world. Quite literally. Alongside a chasm, he snapped my wand and threw it away, crushed me, played games with my mind, until I offered my life to him. Offered anything he wanted. I just wanted to walk away from the situation unharmed and alive.

Strike offered me only one.

I became a vampire with him and, after traveling the world for a few years by his side, I returned to Hogwarts as the Caretaker. I thought that I could finally settle, finally have a normal life, but I was very wrong. That year, I was kidnapped by a group of extremist vampire hunters, known as The Family, to use as leverage against Strike. As his fledgling, he was bound by blood to protect me. To save me. Luckily, he kept to the law (both of vampire and nature) and came to my rescue.

In order to save me, however, since I was near-death, Strike had to sacrifice something... very dear to him. I don't really like remembering that time though. All you need to know is that, after that, Strike, Dragon, Eric, and I went to Germany to eliminate the rest of The Family, to help rebuild the Council, and to grow stronger.

What else can I say? I'm back and better than ever, if I say so myself. Let Arachnid catch you in his web, dear.

I enjoy alcohol, socializing, alchemy, potions, gambling, and partying every now and then.

I despise idiots, people with no sense of humor, goody-two-shoes, candy, birds, and fighting.

I'm afraid of Strike. When he's mad. That can be scary... and facing my problems.

My strengths are my ability to throw caution to the wind and Alchemy.

My flaws are I throw caution to the wind (sometimes it's a bad thing), my inability to keep money in my pocket, and that I tend to run instead of face things.

I look like this

My wand is a 11 inches, Pine Wood, Vampire Blood, Springy, with a spiraled shaft.

My pet is a male rat named Puck.

-anbu
~Dia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:36 am
[center][img]http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h418/VampireToy/jack1_zps99d3304e.jpg[/img][/center]

[size=15]Jack does something awesome. [color=#745654][b]"Blahblah,"[/b][/color][/size]

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWaB4PXCwFU][imgright]http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h418/VampireToy/jack2_zps94e4dbb9.jpg[/imgright][/url]

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
The Whomping Willow (Trash)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items