Submit

Kleopatra Selene
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:28 pm
"We were the kings and queens of promise
we were the victims of ourselves
maybe the children of a lesser god
between heaven and hell..."

We are the children that have never been acknowledged--the children of the lesser gods. The year is 4682 A.B.C. -- "After Being Conquered" -- and nothing is the same. For over four thousand years, the Great Ones have ruled everyone in the carefully-populated Earth. There are many Great Ones, and they all have their sections of talent: food-distribution, managing the population, and just plain keeping people out of trouble.
Great Ones are passed on through nobility. Thus, they must have children to survive. Only two are required: the heirs and the spares.
We are the spares.
We are never given justice. We are raised as little more than dirt on the shoes of our royal parents. We are nothing more than an annoyance and a burden.
So we have taken things into our own hands. Now is the time to fight the government. We live in sewers, we fight and argue over what little food we can get, but we live for a purpose: we are destroying the government, piece by piece, little by little. We bomb buildings, we steal priceless artifacts and sell them on the black market--we do what little we can in order to fight another day.
My name is Aria, and I lead the Kings and Queens of Promise -- as we have so modestly named ourselves. I lead with the guidance of others that I trust, and I hope we can make ourselves not only the kings and queens of promise, but the kings and queens of power. We do not seek to rule the world, or to kill our more fortunate siblings--the heirs to our parents' glorious reigns. We only seek the destroy the government to make a better, kinder future. The rest of the world suffers while our parents and siblings live lavishly, and we can only hope that we can make a better life for ourselves and for the people of Earth.

"It's the moment of truth
and the moment to lie
the moment to live and the moment to die
the moment to fight..."

*I acknowledge the lyrics as belonging to 30 Seconds to Mars. (I figured you, Lykie, would like it.)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:31 pm
Skelly:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Talents:[/b] (blowing up things, swords, guns, etc.)
[b]Sibling's Name:[/b]
[b]Brief Bio:[/b]
[b]Pic:[/b] [img][/img]

Kleopatra Selene
Vice Captain

Kleopatra Selene
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:35 pm
Name: Aria
Talents: My talent is fencing, but I'm pretty good with a gun, too.
Sibling's Name: Mariana, and she will overtake my father's place when he dies. She's blond and pretty and freaking perfect.
Brief Bio: I was raised by my father, but everybody treated me like second-best. When Mariana got a B on a test--school does still exist, you know, and it is flawlessly organized, apparently--she got a pat on the back and a treat like a dog. When I got an A plus, I got a nod of the head. I got tired of being second-best--especially after Mariana told me that I could never be better than her at anything--and I was tired of the world being the way it was, so I ran away and started the KQP ("Kings and Queens of Promise"). After a near-death experience, I kinda learned what the real meaning to our group was, and ever since, our job has been to sabotage the government.
Pic: I have shoulder-length black hair and gray eyes.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:36 pm
Name: Jun
Talents: close-quarters combat
Sibling's Name: Kenji
Brief Bio: I haven't been on very good terms with my family, especially not after what they did to me. When Kenji and I were 5 and 6, respectively, Kenji was attempting to walk out of a jewelry store without paying for the $50,000 dollars' worth of accessories he grabbed. The man at the counter was trying to tell Kenji that he can't just have it just because he wants it. Kenji, the most selfish, egotistical, gold-digging a**-kisser alive, went ballistic and beat the man to death. He walked out with blood-soaked jewelry and I chased after him. My parents saw what Kenji had done, and they protected him... By framing me. I was sent to ten years in a juvenile detention center with no chance of early release. When I got out, instead of returning to my family, I ran. I eventually settled down with a group of thugs in a club called "Tartarus." I've been with those guys for two years now, fighting, laughing, battling the system, and just plain kicking a**. We don't give a s**t about the KQP, we've got our own rules, our own plans, and some big a** guns.
Pic: User Image  

chancellor cherryclaw
Vice Captain

Kleopatra Selene
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:05 pm
Aria loaded up the shotgun. She turned to Martin, a four-year-old little boy, who handed her a dagger. She took it, and placed it in her sock. "I want you and Delia to hold down the fort here while I'm gone," she said. "I just want to negotiate with the Tartarus group. See if they're willing to compromise a deal for a while. I can't chance on them f*****g up the plan to bomb that building next week. And trust me, unless I talk to them, I bet they will mess it up."
Martin nodded obediently. "I'll get Delia."
"Take care of yourselves. John and I should be back by tomorrow. If we're not back by then, I want you to send out a group of ten to come after us, fully loaded. If you can't risk that, leave us. I don't want you guys to risk anything. Even if it means leaving us for dead," Aria said, and Martin hesitated but nodded again. "All right, Marty. Goodbye." She placed her shotgun in her holster. "Good luck."
"You, too," Martin said.
Aria took John--a fifteen-year-old boy she barely knew, but was good at blowing things up--and left their secret underground sewer, pulling herself out of the circular opening. We could be in a movie, Aria thought wryly, and left. Hopefully, the Tartarus group would be more...considerate about their similar goals than they had been in the last meeting.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:07 pm
Crap, forgot the rules. Okay, here:

1. Let's keep it PG-13 if at all possible. That means always.
2. No killing off other people's characters, without permission.
3. No more than three characters to one person, unless there is permission given by me.
4. Let's all try to keep this fun and entertaining.
5. ...if I come up with more rules, this is where they go.  

Kleopatra Selene
Vice Captain

chancellor cherryclaw
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:32 pm
"Oi, Graye!" Jun yelled, "You remember those KQP guys from a few weeks back?""You mean those one dudes that came here and tried joinin' us to them?""Yeah. Those ones." he replied.
"What about 'em?" Graye asked.
"Think they're gonna come back?""Doubt it, dude. But if they do, 's gonna be funny as hell. 'Specially after what you said last time.""At least the leader chick was hot!" another man joined in. "Shut it, Mike! You think every chick is hot. You take one look at a girl and cream yourself!" Jun and Graye started laughing.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:10 pm
I took John by the hand as we threaded our way through the city streets. "I don't want us to get separated," I explained, and he nodded. We reached the headquarters of Tartarus.
Swallowing, putting a hand on my gun reassuringly, I knocked.
I hoped to God they wouldn't recognize me, and if they did, I hoped they were as scared as hell of me.

Kleopatra Selene
Vice Captain

chancellor cherryclaw
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:23 pm
"Mike! Door!" Jun ordered, Mike obeyed. Mike ran to open the door and ran to his room the second he saw who it was. "Huh. Not many things can send Mike running like that." Jun thought aloud. He walked up to the door and saw Aria. Jun instantly realized why Mike was sent running and started laughing.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:28 pm
Aria raised her eyebrows at the sight of the laughing teenager. "Excuse me?" she said, elbowing her way past him, dragging John behind her. "Can't we show a little chivalry, instead of laughing at our guests?" She observed the building. "God, don't you people ever clean?" she said, snapping on her leather black gloves that didn't cover her fingers. "My God, I'm almost afraid to touch anything." She stood there, waiting for at least a "hello" or a "I will blow you up now".  

Kleopatra Selene
Vice Captain

chancellor cherryclaw
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:53 pm
"Oh no no no." Jun continued chuckling, "We weren't laughin' at you. It's Mike. By the way, don't shake hands with him. The dude might be a little sticky." Graye joined in on Jun's giggle fit, but it ended seconds later. "Go make sure Mike has clean pants. I'll handle these two." he said.
Graye walked out of the room, and Jun sat down on a couch with one foot elevated on the arm and the other on the floor. He made a simple hand gesture to tell Aria and John to take a seat on the couch opposite him. When they sat down, Jun asked, "What's on yer mind, princess?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:00 pm
"Ha ha," Aria said mirthlessly or conviction. "And might I ask what is wrong with...what was it, Mike?" She continued, "And I'm not a princess. My name is Aria. This is John." She gestured to John, who was seated next to her nervously. "We've come to talk to you about the possibility of making a temporary alliance. I know it may sound ridiculous, but we do, after all, have the same goal: destroying the Government. And it is majorly important for certain plans.
"You see, KQP plans to bomb the Hall of Records next week. And, I would super appreciate it if you didn't f**k up those specific plans. Mainly, by f*****g with the KQP." She smiled brightly, politely, falsely, sugary. "So, would you do it? As a favor to me, personally, if not for the KQP as a whole."

Kleopatra Selene
Vice Captain

chancellor cherryclaw
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:58 pm
Jun was both interested and annoyed by Aria's persistence to join with Tartarus. "Why are you so interested in us?" Jun asked, "Do you want me to align with you because we have a common goal or a common past. I know you guys are all about 'revenge of the spares' over there, but I'm the only one here. Graye and Mike have their own reasons for joining up, but it has nothing to do with their family. Graye was born and raised on these streets, and Mike did time for 'terroristic ideology' or some s**t like that. He just thought our government was s**t and decided to say something about it."
"Know what? Take me to your home base, we'll talk more about it there." Jun suggested.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:15 pm
((work in progress))

Name: Jack Frost
Talents: KQP's heavy weapons and assault expert
Sibling's Name: unknown
Brief Bio: none of your f*ckin' business. I haven't even told anyone my real name, why should I spill my life story to you?
Pic: User Image  

chancellor cherryclaw
Vice Captain

Kleopatra Selene
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:57 pm
Aria exchanged a brief look with John. "Fine. You come with us. You come alone. You can bring weapons; we play fair. Come on." She said, and drew herself up, taking John by the hand. "Let's go ahead and get this over with." She and John left the house with Jun in tow, and she hoped he was smart enough to have a couple of weapons on him at all times. If he doesn't, he shouldn't have been stupid enough to suggest coming to home base, she thought.
"So, you're really the only person in Tartarus who's a spare?" she asked. "How big is your group? Ours has over a hundred people in it!" she said cheerfully.

Fantasy Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff