[PRP] Well, what else is there to do? [Lusala, Faiza]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:40 am
Lusala woke from his mid morning nap. Whenever he hunted during the night a mid morning nap was essential, especially when successful. He sat up and stretched languorously. Taking a look around he saw that he'd slept a bit longer then he planned and the sun was over its zenith. Ah well, not like he had anywhere specific to be.

Today he didn't feel like just picking a random direction. He wanted some interaction. He hadn't met up with another lion, or another intelligent creature in days and he was dying for some conversation at the very least. Maybe if he wandered in the direction of the wildebeest or one of the other prey beasts he'd find someone who could use some help hunting and then stick around for a chat afterwards.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:02 am
User Image Faiza let out a quiet yawn as she fought her bodies reaction to waking up. She wanted to sleep in a little longer, but it seemed that it was not to be. Slowly her eyes fluttered open and her ears twitched as she picked up random sounds. It would seem the world was waking up as well. Faiza stood and stretched her body out, enjoying the feeling of bones popping back into place. Staring out blankly for a few minutes she felt her body go back into sleepmode. Shaking herself she decided it was time to hunt for some breakfast and possibly find someone to chat with as company was or could be fun.

Humming a little tune Faiza walked along the dirt path heading for the hunting grounds and then afterwards walk to the rogue land hot spot.

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:08 pm
Lusala pushed through some underbrush and found a path. Excellent. Paths meant other creatures. Other creatures meant interaction. He strode along the path hoping to run into another feline, heck at this point he might even chat with a hyena.

After a couple of minutes of walking he spotted the flick of a black tipped tail around the next corner and upped his pace a bit. Hellooo. Lioness, dead ahead. "Excuse me!" He called out. Maybe she'd like a ... hunting... partner. And what a lovely partner she'd make. Her colors were not terribly bright but lovely in a more subtle way. He liked the two tones to her tail tip and head tuft. The markings around her legs were rather attractive as well. "Any chance you need a hunting partner?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:35 pm
Her thoughts on what to eat or hunt for were interrupted by the sound a male voice. Startled her head whipped around and her ears perked up at the greeting. The vision before her was... what a handsome fellow. Mane dark as night, interesting markings that reminded her of the snow being pushed around by the winter winds. " Oh," Her voice a lovely deep tone. "A hunting partner you ask?" She looked at him for a few minutes before her judgement of him deemed him worthy. He didn't look like a bad sort.

"Alright," Faiza smiled at the male. "I could use the company, and it could also make things easier to take down something larger." She walked closer to the male lion and nodded her head in greeting. " Is there any specific place you are interested in heading? Or shall we just roam around until we come across our prey?" While she waited for her answer she continued to observe him and take in his male appeal. " Oh! How rude of me! I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Faiza it is a pleasure to meet you...?"

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:46 pm
"Quite all right Faiza, I'm Lusala. I caught some game that way last night. He nodded off towards the North. "However, I believe wandering around with such a lovely lioness as you are is hardly a waste of my time." Oh yes he was all for wandering with her, the more time he spent in her lovely company the better as far as he was concerned.

"We should continue along the path." Oh yes pretty, come on closer. He started to walk and moved nearer to her. "So what are you in the mood for? Food wise, of course." He smirked.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:50 am
" A pleasure to meet you Lusala." Faiza smiled as she spoke and then began to blush as his next words. ' What a charmer.' She thought to herself. "Such a lovely name, it rolls off the tongue. Yes, I think that is an excellent idea. See where this path leads too and all that adventure." She giggled as he came nearer to her. She continued to watch him as she thought of what they should eat.

"Well, I'm sort of in the mood for Antelope to be honest.. or rabbit. I'm not all that fussy, whatever we come across first is good enough." Faiza purred out while standing and walking closer, making sure to add in an extra feminine sway of her hips.

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:18 pm
"Sounds good." Lusala said to her lack of preferences. "I look forward to hunting with you." And he did. He was sure she was lovely in her hunting. He'd always enjoyed hunting with a group, it was much easier and usually more mentally challenging to read queus and such. Besides, all that slinking was going to be hot.

Taking a moment or two to enjoy the extra sway to her hips he sped up to catch up. "I'm glad you like my name. 'Faiza' suites you as well." It made him think of quiet secluded spots and hazy afternoons spent in pleasurable pass times all of which he'd like to do with this lioness.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:33 pm
Faiza looked out of the corner of her eye to make sure new companion was keeping pace. It was quite fun flirting and hunting with another. It give her a sense of peace and purpose hanging around this male. She opened her mouth to sent her prey and let her gaze roam around the lands for any sign of antelope or other such things to eat. She slowed her pace to a slow trot before stopping completely as she picked up a sound coming from the east. " I hear the sound of hooves over by the tall grass." Faiza had leaned over to whisper in Lusala's ear as to not tip the prey off of their presence.

" I shall go left and you shall go right. That way we can divide and concur our meal. How does that sound?" She looked over to make she her forwardness wasn't too annoying as she did not want to make this male leave her presence... that is until she was done with him.

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:05 pm
Lusala shivered as he felt her breath on his ear. Oh he liked her. She was perfect in all the right places and all the right ways. And if he was reading her signals right, she quite liked him as well. "I like the way you think." He said in a low voice and watched her slink off to the left appreciatively before heading right and hunkering down into the ground to stalk slowly and carefully towards where the sound of hooves betrayed walking food.

Luck was with him today! A herd of antelope were grazing obliviously. The land held many dips and bushes, perfect for a hunting lion to squirrel themself away in. He was able to get very close to the antelope and pick out a few that looked like a good prospective meal and waited for Faiza to make the first move.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:29 pm
His words seemed to slide down her back and she caught the tail end of his shiver with her own. " I'm glad you agree with me. That makes things easier." A huskiness had entered her voice when she answered him. From a distance she watched Lusala get into position and nearly licked her lips, but she had to focus so she shook her head to clear her thoughts. 'Focus, focus! Blasted hormones!' She said the mantra in her head while looking for the best target-ah! There a lone antelope her sky blue eyes narrowed and she wiggled down silently counting down before she made her move.

Once she got an antelope away from its herd it seemed like Lusala was intuned with her moments, and worked well with taking down their dinner together easily. Faiza began breaking down the parts to share and once that was complete she began to clean her paws watching her companion to see what he would do next.

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:00 pm
Lusala watched with awe as Faiza separated the antelope she wanted from the herd. She was so graceful. So skilled... He leaped into the hunt with some skill of his own when the moment was right.

When they were dividing the meal he made sure she would have the choicest bits. It was only proper after all. He'd eaten just last night and she hadn't. "Thank you for letting me hunt with you. It was a pleasure, you are a beautiful huntress." He paused to lick one of his paws clean as well. "If you wouldn't mind, I would love to stay in your company for a bit. Perhaps we could get to know one another better as well?" Oh yes, he wouldn't mind staying with her for a few nigh- days. They hunted well together and he was sure they could do other things well too.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 3:31 pm
She turned her head and looked deeply in his eyes liking what she saw she found herself nodding her head in agreement. "Such kind words, thank you very much." Her eyes narrowed to the speck of blood on her cheek and found herself licking it off. " And I would like nothing more than to spend sometime with you. " Faiza boldly laid herself down next to Lusala and nuzzled deeply into his mane enjoying herself.

Yes, she could get used to this, and she found herself falling for his charms as well as his company.

END.  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas