Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Two worlds [ Lyra & Vivi ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lilwolfpard

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:11 pm
Lyra did not know what to think anymore.

Two controlling forces seem to be pulling on either end of her. Her senshi pride was telling her to kill the evil in this world.. but what about the evil not claiming to be evil and claiming to be saviors? Who was right and who was wrong. She was a senshi, and yet she did not believe in waiting for a dead princess. She was a senshi and yet... she wanted to believe in people. She tried to see the good on people, glass half full... was she wrong?

She had yet to meet a corrupted senshi, she had heard about them and yet they were so few and far between that she had never stumbled on one. Yet here she was, looking at someone whom looked senshi and yet... had a darker Aura. Was this one of them?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:59 pm
Vivianite had been adrift for some time now, unsure of her place within the Negaverse. Unsure, sometimes, of her self, a foundation that had formed during the divorce of her parents and which had weathered everything thrown at her after that.

But it had all started falling apart about a year ago. It might have started before that, during Barren Pines, but she didn't really remember anything from that time. No, it had been when Tanzanite and Charonite had recruited her, a euphemistic way to describe what had really happened. Recruited, given to Uranophane, and otherwise left alone.

So she found herself spending more time alone with her thoughts, distancing herself from the rest of the Negaverse, excepting Uranophane and Spinel. Vivianite had taken to wandering Destiny City at night, almost like a patrol. But not quite. She wasn't looking for victims, or a fight with the senshi.

No, she was looking for answers. Answers that senshi seemed to have, which is why she stood facing a rather brightly colored one at this moment. "Did you need something?" she asked dryly, hoping that the question wouldn't provoke an attack. Sometimes...sometimes they were willing to talk.  

Ithiltari

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Lilwolfpard

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:18 pm
"....Why is your Aura a mix of light, and dark?" The senshi asked straight forward, a tone of curiousity more than a tone of hostility. As she approached..she felt the aura more closely. It was strange, a mix of two worlds. The senshi had never felt anything like it before...

Lyra stopped maybe 10 feet away, close but not close enough for a surprise attack. She was warry, not knowing who the senshi was or why she felt so strange to her. Would lyra attack the other senshi? Or would she sit down just for a chit chat... time would tell.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:32 pm
"Is it?" she asked, surprised. No one had ever commented on that. Everyone was always very aware of just how dark her aura was; darker than a regular Lieutenant, barely darker than a Captain. There had never been any notice of light within her, which was something that Vivianite herself was only barely aware of. It was...very well hidden, to say the least.

The other senshi had stopped outside the range of her attack, which was just as well. She'd much rather talk than fight. Hopefully the other girl felt the same way.  

Ithiltari

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Lilwolfpard

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:42 pm
"its..faint." Lyra replied with, crossing her arms as a cold gust of wind blew down the street they were standing on. "Faint but there, Dark... very dark. But clearly you are, or WERE senshi. What are you..?" Lyra had a rather dignified guess... a hunch, but she wanted to hear it straight from the other womans mouth. She wanted to know... was she one of them turned dark side?

This was some horrible sci-fi movie crap... but she wanted to know. She was rather comfortable just talking, she seemed rather relaxed for all the tension in the air.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:51 pm
She was shaking her head even before the other senshi had finished talking. "This is how I've always been." There were other Negaverse senshi, ones who had been like the one standing before her.

Ones who had known who and what they were, something that had always eluded Vivianite. "I've always been Vivianite." Which was, for those who knew about such things, a rather obvious tell. It had confused some of the Lieutenants, learning that Vivianite was in fact a senshi.

A senshi on their side, and bearing one of their names.  

Ithiltari

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Lilwolfpard

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:13 pm
She blinked. "....You even have a Negaverse name?" Curious, so VERY curious. Did this senshi ever awaken at all, or was she auto corrupted into the negaverse without ever knowing...? Maybe she just forgot it all?

Lyra had no idea how the hell the negaverse senshi ticked.. "Do you remember -anything- before being brought to to the negaverse? You look Senshi... but have a mineral name... and dont knopw your true name?" it was a lot to take in, so she was repeating herself to make sure she got this right.

At least it was a interesting night... gathering information.

"... Do you like it over there?" She had to wonder how she felt about it all.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:20 pm
"If you're trying to find out if I was one of you before this, that is a rather roundabout way of asking," she retorted calmly. "I was not." Vivianite took a step towards Lyra then, making the dark star on her forehead and the cracked hole in her chest easier to see. "I have always been this way."

She remembered her life before the Negaverse. She remembered her family, her friends. The only thing she didn't remember was Barren Pines, but that was a common thing, among those who had survived and stayed til the end. Alkaid remembered that she had been otherwise, but that was all. There were no details, no names to conveniently give to the Negaverse.

Vivianite knew she was Vera Valentine. And that was all. That was what bothered her more and more. She didn't know who she would have been otherwise. She didn't know what her 'true name' was, nor her power sphere. So she knew everything, and knew nothing.

"Like, dislike, it is simply my life." She shrugged, feeling obscurely sad about this senshi's naivety. There was nothing she could do to escape the Negaverse, short of Nova's route: death. And she was not suicidal. "Do you like it from your side, then?"  

Ithiltari

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Lilwolfpard

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:12 pm
So she was always this way. She did not know lyras half of the story.. she was taken , tainted, tarnished before she knew WHO she truly was. For that? Lyra could not but help and feel sorry for the woman. She really in the end did not have a choice in the matter at all.

As she stepped forward, Lyra took a involuntary step back. Vivi was senshi, but she was also nega. Her aura could attest to that. She senshi secretly wondered if that alone, made the woman unstable. Did her light and dark conflict?

Lyra looked away when the question was asked, could she really answer such a thing, with confidence? "Frankly?" Looking back around she caught herself, and took a step forward. "On some levels i do not agree with either side. Though, if i HAD to for sure choose one? I like where i am. To be nega means to kill innocents, to be nega means to steal from innocents." She would continue to preach this, no matter how much she truly felt for some of them. She realized all they were doing was fighting for their planet, but she did not agree with their ways..at ALL. Not to mention...in war, this war, she just could not be Switzerland. You were either A or B, there was no AB. This was not bloodtypes.

"If i may ask." Which, she was going to ask anyways. She folded her arms.

"Would you choose to be where you are, or learn who you really are?" She, of course, meant her senshi side.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:41 pm
There was doubt in Vivianite's heart and mind, doubt about how much she truly belonged in the Negaverse, doubt about herself, doubt about nearly everything. Rarely, however, did this doubt move into conflict regarding anything. It was simply something that the dark senshi internalized so completely that no one would guess she ever felt that way. It was certainly nothing she could talk about with Spinel, or Uranophane, or anyone else in the entire organization.

Lyra's answer was one she could respect, even if it seemed a bit naive and blinkered. "Perhaps. Although would it have come to that sort of behavior if there were no senshi to guard against?" The question felt strange leaving her mouth; it seemed more like something Spinel would ask, something he would think. He certainly didn't seem to suffer from the same doubts and uncertainties that plagued the only other senshi like him. "The senshi - you - are not blameless in this either."

A pink eyebrow arched upwards, amused, as Lyra asked if she could ask a question. No one ever started off like that and expected the answer to be no, after all. "If I could choose? Neither. I never asked for this, I never wanted this."

She paused and looked up at the stars. "I'd leave it all behind if I could."  

Ithiltari

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers