Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary of Dreams

Back to Guilds

Guild for the SoD shop 

Reply {Journals} Where your journey unfolds!
[J] Kristopher's Journal Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:12 pm
Hello and welcome to Kristopher's journal. This little dew is of the Nobility essence but instead of being a dream he's a Nightmare! *gasp* Blue is currently writing about this new guy and probably will never stop since Kristopher doesn't seem like the type to do it himself. There will probably be a few done by him cause Blue will make him.

User Image

Entries: 35

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:14 pm
Index:
Welcome post
Index
Home
Kristopher
Plots/Rps
Reserved
Reserved
Journal begins

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:16 pm
Home
Blue, Conan, Kristopher, Charis, and Farvardin live in a little cottage just outside of town. Nergüi used to live here too but she moved out and is living in the city now. It is quite a ways from the garden but that's okay. They all enjoy taking a leisurely walk to it. The outside of the cabin and a light brown and has lots of flowers planted around it. There is even ivy growing up one of the walls. One side of the cottage is a little lean-to that an empty cage rests at. There is also a small chicken coop out in the backyard. There is also a redish brown tree house in the big tree in the backyard, which is where Kristopher stays most of the time.
Inside there are six rooms: a living room/dining room, a kitchen, a bathroom, and three bedrooms. The cabin had been recently remodeled and had a room added on. The living room takes up most of the room and is painted a sky blue. The kitchen is the next biggest room and is generally in disarray. The bathroom has peach tiles and has an old claw foot tub. Blue's bedroom is a dark blue and has a bed with a bright blue comforter. There is a desk and chair near the bed and there is a large book case in the corner. On the desk is a new dew laying on a small pillow. The other bedroom has white walls and has a gray bed as well as a gold bed. There aren't many toys in the room anymore. There are lots of books and science stuff in the room which mark it as mostly Conan's room. There is also a little doggie bed in one corner of the room for Bran. The final bedroom is dark green and is now Charis' room but used to be Nergüi's. There are all kinds of girly things in the room and has lots of lace. There is a small table and chairs there for holding tea parties. The room is filled with stuff animals as well.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:19 pm
Kristopher

User Image

Name: Kristopher
Name Meaning: Different way to spell Christopher.
Essence: Nobility
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Ah Kristopher is a little snot. A dark and evil little snot. He is very smart and knows it. He knows how to talk someone into eating their own words and enjoys it. He is going to get into lots of trouble as a child and will do it all on purpose and most likely not get caught. Please try to avoid him cause he'll find a way to place blame on you or a way to hurt you. He thinks Conan is just a dog to put blame on and finds Nergüi very annoying. He has a baby chicken named Gallus that lives in the backyard.
Likes: meat, trouble, getting others in trouble, making other eat their words, flying, lions, night, winter, fall, spicy foods, Gallus,
Dislikes: tofu, Nergüi, spring, being called a snot, bland foods, dogs,
Favorite Things: color- bronze like his wings and black; Food- Meat; Drink- Blood He means any red juice;
Fears: good question
Hobbies: getting others to eat their words, getting into trouble,
Skills/Talents: Wood working. Give him a piece of wood and he can make anything out of it. Will work on doing stuff with metal too.
Friends:

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:20 pm
Plots/RPs

Tough Noogies ~Over
School RP ~will add link later
Blue is dark Blue
Kristopher is gold

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:22 pm
reserved

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:24 pm
reserved

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:37 pm
Here I was again. Wandering into the garden at night. The only difference this time is it was a day after the full moon. So I wasn't expecting any dews to be calling out to people, namely myself. Boy was I surprised.

You see I had gotten into a big argument earlier that day. I was still fuming about it late at night. So I left the two dreams I had in the care of a good friend while I left to go calm down. I had snapped at Conan and Nergüi several times over little things. I had to calm down so I wouldn't hurt their feelings anymore. I somehow ended up taking a walk and ended up at the garden.

It was a soothing place normally but tonight it wasn't reaching me. Instead I seemed to have gotten more worked up. I was finally to the point where I was sitting on a bench thinking how the world would be better off without those who I had fought with today. It was then that a hollow, empty feeling filled me. It was like the world was devoid of noise, a ring without a tone or even a ring.

I stood up and looked around. The great tree seemed to be the source of that noiseless sound, that feeling. So I went over to it and looked up at it's branches. There high above me was a dew with a dark ribbon. It emitted a creepy almost evil aura but yet it called to me. That was where the feeling came from. It was like the dew was ringing but I couldn't hear it even though I knew it to be ringing.

I was wondering how to get up to it when the stem of the leaf it was one broke. It gently fluttered down to me and landed in my hand. I stared at it getting creeped out and knowing that this wasn't an ordinary dew and that this might be a bad idea. But I couldn't give it up, after all it seemed to be whispering what essence to use. I followed that subtle whisper in the back of my mind and picked up a new bottle. I didn't look into its depths, not really caring to see what was going to be born, I just poured a drop onto the dew. It was then that I came to my senses, almost hearing an evil laugh. I had just awakened one of my worst nightmares.

Entry 1

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:04 am
Okay after I brought Kristopher home (I named him while walking back) Nergüi immediately took him. I could tell she was taken with the nightmare dew. On the other hand Conan was very wary of it. In fact it seemed like he downright disliked, even hated, it. My mind wasn't really able to think much of it but now that I'm rested and not so groggy and down I'm able to think about it. It might be a problem having Kristopher around. I can already see Conan fighting him if he feels that Nergüi is threatened. But at the same time Nergüi is so taken with the dew. This is so going to complicate my life.

However the strange thing was the dreams I had last night. They were all nightmares. I'm not sure if its due to Kristopher's influence or just a mere coincidence. But it did help me make up my mind. The dew is not to rest with the two children when they sleep. I don't want them getting nightmares or even worse be influenced by it.

Ah... seems Kristopher isn't happy with that. I can hear the void ringing he has. That's another odd thing. His ring. There's no sound there but I can tell when he is ringing. I wonder if its a sign about him when he grows, like he won't be able to speak or something? Or is it something that all nightmare dews can do? I'll have to ask the other guardians to see if they know.

Entry 2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:23 pm
Ah my day....er night has finally come! Seems Kristopher is the only one who cared to grow around me. It happened just this night, in fact I'm quickly jotting this down before searching for clothes for the naked guy.

~~~
It was a typical night, Conan and Nergüi were in bed and I was sitting in the living room watching a movie. Kristopher was sitting on the couch with me as well. I could tell he liked the horror movie as his void ring often rang.

Anyways I had just gotten back from getting popcorn and was starting the movie up again. Kristopher gave out another ring as a zombie shambled after one of the few living outside a mall. The ring got my attention as it seemed different. Sure enough a flash of bright light appeared and soon I had a naked little boy sitting next to me. I stared at him cause I could immediately see the animal in him. It was a griffin! He had freaking wings! I hugged him, received a shove in return and then rushed off to write this before getting him clothes. I'll write some more when I get them.

Entry 3

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:46 pm
Okay so I got Kristopher all settled. He's fully dressed and is staying in my room currently. I didn't want to wake the other two since it was so late.

Anyways Kristopher has some interesting hair. It seems kinda feathery to me. But his wings are a bronze goldish color and aren't very big. I mean what do you expect with a little kid. He is quite the tan little boy and I'm not sure why that is. He keeps glaring at me though so I don't think he's too happy with the goggles I gave him which are hanging around his neck.

So the clothes I found for him are quite the um... shall I say assortment. He has ripped black jeans on and no shoes. His scarf is tied around his waist and is a lighter color than his wings. As for his shirt.... it is black but the sleeves are detached and are the same color as his scarf. It's a kind of belted top that has a belt going from one shoulder to the opposite side by the waist and has an open collar that is popped up. The belts are what hold the sleeves to the shirt if the wearer so wishes and the sleeves also have little belts towards the end of them by the hands.

It's a very interesting outfit he picked out and I'm still trying to figure out where the clothes came from. I think Nergüi might have done a little shopping without telling me. Also I need to hide the laptop from her.

Entry 4

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:06 pm
Ah so I'm seeing a trend already. Kristopher is just glaring at me as I sit at my desk with his journal. I asked if he wanted to write in it and he said yes. So I handed him a pencil and he just glared at me.... which is where we are now. "You expect me to write already? Jeez expecting a bit much aren't we. Why don't I just tell you what I want written down and you write it. Good cause it's not happening any other way."

And that's what he told me.... I so want to shoot him right now. Or go buy a video camera and have him do his journal as a video one. Snotty little brat. Okay apparently he can read cause now he's growling at me. "If you don't like what I write then you write it. Cause you're more advanced than the other two. So I know you can read and write."

"Can't help it that I paid attention when I was a dew. Not surprising that the other two nitwits aren't as smart as me. And you really want me to go around bragging how I can read and write? Don't you care about how Conan and Nergüi would feel when they find out?" Kristopher is saying, "They would feel so betrayed and feel that they are dumb and retarded."

HEY! No saying the R-word!" Great little snot is sticking his tongue out at me..... and fleeing the room. This isn't looking promising at all.

Entry 5

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:00 pm
Okay Kristopher is going to be writing today. Just to prove to me that he can.... okay I admit I made a deal with him about it. If he writes once a week I'll write the other times. Let's see how long this lasts.

God Blue is annoying. Saying I have to write and blah blah blah. So stupid. I know how to read and write. Can't help it if the others are dumb! Quit yelling at me Blue! Let me write!

Anyways it was raining today and made the day very boring. We were supposed to go out and do something 'fun' that Blue had planned. I'm not sure if I should be glad the plans got canceled or upset about it. So we ended up spending the day reading. Oh joy. >> Sarcasm how I love thee.

Anyways Conan hogged up most of the reading time by having Blue read to him about some stupid boy and his wolf. Really smart move keeping a wild animal as a pet. Humans can be so dumb. My story was pretty cool. It was a survival story called Hatchet. Okay I admit it was pretty lame besides seeing how this kid survived in the wild with only a few items. I want Blue to get the next one about the kid if he hadn't been saved in the first one.

So later after reading time, and dinner, was over we started talking about what we read. Conan immediately jumped to watching the movie of his book and I said lame. We need to watch horror or action. Nergüi chimes in that Planet Earth is a good pick. Both Conan and I shot her down. I can't believe I agreed with that loser. I feel the need to punch something over it. I didn't punch anything, Blue. >> Always reading my journal. I don't think she knows of a thing called PRIVACY! So yeah boring day all in all.

Entry 6

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:08 pm
Alright now that Kristopher has hit his one entry for the week it's now my turn to write... again.
Today was a nice day and I decided to take the kids out on the little surprise I had planned for them. I knew Conan and Nergüi would love it but I wasn't so sure about Kristopher. I didn't think he would like it much and I was right. So I'll have to find something else to do to make it up to him.

So I took them to this little fun park like place. It had a little shop that sold ice cream and other odd end items and souvenirs. But the main attraction was the deer pen area, as well as the dog adoption area. The kids were able to go into the deer pen cause it was out of season for male deer but also cause there were no male deer. So I didn't have to worry about anyone getting impaled on a horn.

The deer pen was a big hit for Conan and Nergüi since they played in there until lunch time. Kristopher spent most of his time with the dogs until lunch. After he ate his sandwich and vanilla and caramel ice cream, he ended up climbing a tree and just hung out up on one of the branches. I was a little worried that he'd fall off and hurt himself. In fact I voiced my concern and he scoffed at me and said 'Yeah right. I'm not an idiot.' I'm starting to wonder where he is picking up on these words and the attitude. Was the attitude there already when he called out to me as a dew? I certainly don't know. And now he's calling me an idiot for not knowing.

So now I'm left wondering if he really deserves a little special trip or treat. Of which he replied with
"I don't care if I get a special trip or treat. Did you ever hear me say I want one?" Darn kid has got some lip.

Entry 7

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:21 pm
So it's my turn to write again. Anyways... Blue caved in on Conan and bought him a dog. It's an annoying little thing. I mean it bit me! Freaking bit me on the leg! Blue said it was only playing but I know better. It meant it. I bet Conan told it to bite me.

So now Nergüi is making noises about getting a pet too. So stupid. Like Blue's going to let her get a deer. How dumb can one person be? Blue came to me the other day and asked if there was a pet I'd like. I told her I'd think on it. So I did..... and I'm thinking a chicken. Would serve Conan right. Course knowing Blue she'll get me an egg and make me hatch it or something.

Oh and other big news. Conan grew today. He looks like a dork in his outfit but I can't say that. I did say it softly where Conan couldn't hear me. Blue heard it though and she gave me the talk. Seriously does she think a talk will change me? God she's an idiot. I really hate this place and can't wait til I can get away. Oh yeah Blue was telling me that she'll see about getting me my own tree house out back. I foresee me spending a lot of time out there when one is made.

Entry 8

{Journals} Where your journey unfolds!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces